• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Alcohol Recipes for Quick Stir

In summary, Tracey found recipes containing alcohol designed for the quick stir pitcher but was unsuccessful in finding them.
button92
does anyone have or know where I can find recipes containing alcohol designed for the quick stir pitcher? I know I saw them somewhere,but am having no luck finding them. I have a large show coming,that the host requested them for. thanks for any help.

Here you are Tracey! 2 out of 3 hosts this week want the margarita one! They seem to like it!:D

Attachments

• Margarita.doc
    21 KB · Views: 401
  • Quick Stir Pitcher Recipes.doc
    115 KB · Views: 393
Any type of Rum Punch, Margaritas, Long Island Iced Teas.....I have done all sorts of drinks in the Quick Star....both alcoholic & virgin. :D

The more they drink, the more they buy! ;)

hee hee! Exactly!! LOL

And the margaritas go fantastically with a Mexican recipe like Touchdown Taco Dip, Taco Ring or the Family-Size Burrito. :)

Yum!!! :D

Here's a Sparkling Sangria recipe from Consultant's Corner. It uses non-alc wine, but you could use the real stuff. If you slice the fruit with the Ultimate Mandoline and sprinkle the slices with the sugar, they'll release their juice in about 10 minutes, then you can add the wine.

Sparkling Sangria
1 bottle (25.4 ounces) non-alcoholic red wine, chilled
1/4 cup sugar
1 orange
1 lemon
1 lime
2 cups lemon-lime flavored carbonated soda, chilled (Sprite or 7-Up, although Squirt is good, too)

1. Open wine bottle using Wine Bottle Opener. Pour wine into Quick-Stir® Pitcher; add sugar. Plunge until well mixed.

2. Slice fruit with Utility Knife; add to wine mixture. Refrigerate 3-4 hours to allow flavors to blend.

3. Add carbonated soda; plunge to mix. Serve immediately.

Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: (1 cup): Calories 70, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g, Protein less than 1 g, Sodium 20 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook’s Tips: Recipe can be easily doubled.

Yum!! I will have to test this out this weekend! :D

thank you all very much for your help. this party is on Nov. 1. I am hoping this one will give be a great jumpstart to sell-a-thon month. and to my xmas shopping fund! I just love this site and how helpful everyone is. thanks again.

1. What is Iso Alcohol and why is it used in recipes for quick stir?

Iso Alcohol, also known as isopropyl alcohol, is a clear, colorless liquid that is commonly used as a solvent in many household and industrial products. In cooking, it is often used as a degreaser or to dissolve other ingredients quickly, making it perfect for recipes that require a quick stir.

2. Can I substitute other types of alcohol for Iso Alcohol in these recipes?

While some recipes may call for specific types of alcohol, such as vodka or white wine, it is generally not recommended to substitute them for Iso Alcohol. The flavor and potency may differ, and it may not have the same degreasing properties as Iso Alcohol.

3. Is it safe to use Iso Alcohol in cooking?

Iso Alcohol is generally considered safe for use in cooking, as long as it is used in small amounts and is properly diluted. However, it is important to use caution when handling any type of alcohol and to always follow the recipe instructions carefully.

4. Can I use Iso Alcohol for cleaning my cooking equipment?

Yes, Iso Alcohol can be used to clean cooking equipment, such as pots, pans, and utensils. It is effective for removing stubborn grease and residue, but be sure to rinse thoroughly with water after use.

5. Are there any safety precautions I should take when using Iso Alcohol in cooking?

As with any type of alcohol, it is important to use caution when handling Iso Alcohol in the kitchen. Keep it out of reach of children and avoid using it near open flames or heat sources. It is also recommended to use gloves and proper ventilation when working with Iso Alcohol.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies