• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iced Coffee Recipe in the Quick Stir?

In summary, the recipe calls for 1/3 cup of instant coffee, 1/2 cup of boiling water, and a can of sweetened condensed milk. The recipe also requires 2 cups of cold water. The mixture is then poured into a quik stir pitcher and plunged until thoroughly mixed. The recipe also calls for 2 cups of cold low-fat chocolate milk. Finally, the recipe advises to serve the coffee over ice.
janel kelly
Does anyone know of an iced coffee recipe for the quick stir. I looked at the quick stir recipe in the files section but the only coffee recipe was the frosty latte. Someone had made some a few days ago and when I asked her what it was she said it was a pampered chef recipe for the quick stir. I know she mentioned there is sweetened condensed milk in it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Nope.. but I'm drooling while we wait for someone to post it!

I would LOVE this too! My husband was be so excited for me to make it. He loves things like this!

iced coffeehere you go - enjoy!!

Iced Coffee Latte
(from Casual Cooking Cookbook)

1/3 cup instant coffee granules
1/2 cup boiling water
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
2 cups cold water
1 quart cold low-fat chocolate milk
Ice cubes

1. Place coffee granules in Small Batter Bowl and carefully add boiling water. Whisk using Stainless Steel Whisk. Whisk in sweetened condensed milk and cold water until completely blended.

2. Pour coffee mixture into Quick-Stir Pitcher. Add chocolate milk; plunge to mix. Chill at least one hour. Serve over ice.

That sound great

Now I have to go to the market and get instant coffee (does any one have a favorite brand - I have never drink instant before)

whiteyteresa said:
That sound great

Now I have to go to the market and get instant coffee (does any one have a favorite brand - I have never drink instant before)

I drink Maxwell House everyday, I only drink instant!!!:D :D ;)

Thanks and I am off to the market. I have a show tomorrow morning, my first show at 9am - I have done shows on Saturday and Sunday at 11 am but never on a weekday before 6pm so I will see how this goes

whiteyteresa said:
Thanks and I am off to the market. I have a show tomorrow morning, my first show at 9am - I have done shows on Saturday and Sunday at 11 am but never on a weekday before 6pm so I will see how this goes

I LOVE early shows....what are you making?

Deep Dish BLT Pizza

Apple Bundles

I love this coffee recipe.

Instant coffee is cheap at Aldi. That's what I buy to use for my PC recipes.

whiteyteresa said:
Deep Dish BLT Pizza

Apple Bundles

Sounds GREAT!!!:D
When I had early shows I did the Garden Fresh Omelet (added bacon;) ) & the Bacon & Cheddar Bubble Bread(added EXTRA bacon;) )
I'm dying to have another early show, so I can do the pancakes in the silicone pan:D
Dont forget to let me know how it goes

what do you mean

pancakes in the silicone pan

whiteyteresa said:
what do you mean

pancakes in the silicone pan

The new Floral Silicone Cupcake Pan:D

whiteyteresa said:
but how?

OH...sorry, make the batter, fill each cup with 1 large scoop, in the oven at around 400 for about 14 minutes, I used the cake tester to see if they were done;) . I made them for my hubby & i put a paper thin slice of butter on each 1 (not supossed to have it) He got a kick outa them. What I want to do at a show is have some sausage patties cut into maybe stars & put 1 under each pancake, also maybe some garnish like sliced bananas or strawberries & powdered sugar;)

Here's another one:
Good Company Frosty Latte
4C vanilla ice cream softened
2 C cold milk
2 C brewed Good Company Coffee, cooled completely
1 C thawed, frozen whipped topping
Pantry Korintje Connamon

Combine ice cream, milk and coffee in the quick stir pitcher and plunge until thoroughly mixed. Pour into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.

Plan on making at least 2 pitchers of this. It goes like crazy.

jcwarr said:
here you go - enjoy!!

Iced Coffee Latte

Thank you!

jcwarr said:
here you go - enjoy!!

Iced Coffee Latte

1/3 cup instant coffee granules
1/2 cup boiling water
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
2 cups cold water
1 quart cold low-fat chocolate milk
Ice cubes

1. Place coffee granules in Small Batter Bowl and carefully add boiling water. Whisk using Stainless Steel Whisk. Whisk in sweetened condensed milk and cold water until completely blended.

2. Pour coffee mixture into Quick-Stir Pitcher. Add chocolate milk; plunge to mix. Chill at least one hour. Serve over ice.

I forgot to ask which quik stir pitcher is this far? We are having a brunch before Sunday School this weekend and I thought about making this for it. And will need to double it if it is for the small one.

Thanks so much. I bought some condensed milk at the store yesterday hoping somone would know what I'm talking about. My husband will be so pleased. :)

Oh My Word.. this is SO GOOD! I made it last night and my 3 year old got up this morning asking for more! I barely had enough coffee crystals for one recipe so we're drooling until we can get to the store! I'm definetly making this for my Host's Thank You Luncheon in Dec.

Yummy, yum, YUM!I just made the Iced Latte for my breakfast show tomorrow, and I tried a little bit...

Now the hard part is not drinking it all before the show!:D :p :eek:

Thanks for sharing!!!

Which size QuikStir did you put it in?

SizingThe recipe as is fills the 2 qt. quick stir perfectly, so I would defnitely double it if you were expecting lots of people.

HTH

1. What is the Quick Stir and how does it work for making iced coffee?

The Quick Stir is a product from Pampered Chef that is specifically designed for making iced coffee. It is a hand-held tool with a spinning paddle at the end that quickly mixes and chills your coffee without diluting it. Simply fill the Quick Stir with ice, pour in your hot coffee, and let the paddle do the work to create a perfectly mixed and chilled cup of iced coffee.

2. Can I use any type of coffee with the Quick Stir?

Yes, you can use any type of coffee with the Quick Stir. Whether you prefer a dark roast, light roast, or flavored coffee, the Quick Stir will mix and chill it to perfection. You can also use coffee made from a traditional drip machine, a French press, or a pour-over method.

3. How much coffee can the Quick Stir hold?

The Quick Stir can hold up to 16 ounces of coffee, making it perfect for a large iced coffee or multiple smaller servings. It is also great for making other iced beverages such as tea or lemonade.

4. Is the Quick Stir easy to clean?

Yes, the Quick Stir is very easy to clean. Simply rinse it with warm water and soap after each use. If there are any stubborn coffee stains, you can use a small amount of baking soda and water to gently scrub them away.

5. Can I use the Quick Stir for hot beverages as well?

While the Quick Stir is specifically designed for iced beverages, it can also be used for hot beverages. However, since the paddle spins quickly and creates a lot of foam, it may not be suitable for certain hot beverages like tea or hot chocolate. It is best used for mixing and chilling hot coffee for iced coffee drinks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • PChefPEI