• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mango Salsa & Sangria: A Perfect Pairing for Your Party!

In summary, there is a Sangria Recipe for the Quik Stir. My next host wants to do the mango salsa and have sangria with it. There is a great Champagne Tequila Sangria recipe in the Appetizers cookbook for the family-size quick-stir. It has a lot of ingredients.Thanks Becca, she ended up going with a Sparkling Sangria recipe we found.
ChefRiGuy
Is there is Sangria Recipe for the Quik Stir? My next host wants to do the mango salsa and have sangria with it...

There's a great Champagne Tequila Sangria recipe in the Appetizers cookbook for the family-size quick-stir. It has a lot of ingredients.

Thanks Becca, she ended up going with a Sparkling Sangria recipe we found...

There's a classic Sangria recipe on pamperedchef.com - simple, easy and only a few ingredients - I love making this at home, because you can just pop the leftovers in the fridge compared to other cocktails that are done in the Shaker.

I can only find the classic recipe in Spanish - HELP

newatthis said:
I can only find the classic recipe in Spanish - HELP
It's in the Spanish cookbook but when you bring it up it's written in English.Here it is:The Pampered Chef ®
Sangría Clásica (Classic Sangria)
Recipe2 cups water
1 cup granulated sugar
2 bottles (750 ml each) dry red wine such as Merlot or Shiraz
2 cups rum (clear not dark)
4-5 oranges
3-4 limes
4 cups ice cubes
Orange, lemon and lime slices (optional)In Small Saucepan, place 2 cups water and 1 cup sugar. Place saucepan over medium heat; cook while stirring 4-5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; allow sugar mixture to cool completely.Pour wine, rum and cooled sugar mixture into Family-Quick-Stir Pitcher. Juice oranges using Juicer to measure 1 cup juice; add to pitcher. Juice limes to measure 1/2 cup juice; add to pitcher.Add ice cubes; cover pitcher and plunge to mix. Fill tall glasses with ice; add orange, lemon and lime slices as desired. Fill glasses with sangría and serve.Yield: 1 gallon; 16 servingsNutrients per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 5 mg, Fiber 0 gCook's Tip: The sugar mixture may be made in advance. It will hold well covered and refrigerated for up to one week. The flavor of the Sangría improves if made in advance. Follow instructions in steps 1 and 2; and refrigerate overnight. Add ice to pitcher and plunge before serving.

Last edited:
Thank you for the post::)

Does anyone have a non-alcoholic Sangria recipe?? I have a host that wants one made with fruit punch and I can't find it anywhere

1. What ingredients do I need to make the mango salsa?

To make the mango salsa, you will need 2 ripe mangoes, 1 small red onion, 1 red bell pepper, 1 jalapeno pepper, 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, 1 lime, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. Can I make the mango salsa ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the mango salsa up to 24 hours in advance. Just store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

3. What type of wine should I use for the sangria?

You can use any type of red wine for the sangria, but we recommend using a fruity and medium-bodied wine, such as a Merlot or Pinot Noir.

4. Can I make the sangria without alcohol?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of the sangria by substituting the wine with grape juice or cranberry juice and using sparkling water instead of the club soda.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 8 servings of mango salsa and 6-8 servings of sangria, depending on the size of your glasses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • nancycookspc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sells-a-lott
  • Amyskitchen2