• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No-Kick Demo Suggestions for Kids' Show

In summary, the host is looking for an easy demo that does not have any kick (flavor) to it. My offerings are the Mango salsa w wine, the tapanade with sangria, or the fajitas, and she is asking for other selectins. The fajitas are pretty kid friendly. Just shove the onions and bell pepper to the side before chopping the chicken. The adults can add the onions and bell pepper as an optional topping.
Amyskitchen2
I have a show on the 19th and the host is going to have kids there so she does not want anything with any kick (flavor) to it. My offerings are the Mango salsa w wine, the tapanade with sangria, or the fajitas, and she is asking for other selectins. What do I give her as selections for demos. I was thinking the ones that came with the kit but I am not a fan of making them. Any suggestions? TIA

Cool Veggie Pizza, Foccaica Bread, Apple Crisp, Chicken Your Way or Chicken Fajitas in DCB (have Host cook some plain chicken for the kiddies), or have host cook plain chicken and use it to make Chicken Salad in the MFP, Apple Berry Salsa w/CinnaChips (MFP) & stoneware...

The Foccaccia bread is an easy one to do and not too strong with flavors..for non tomato eaters, you could take them off a portion of it.

Do the fajitas with regular taco seasoning and the salsa with no jalapenos. You aren't there to cater to people who bring their children.

The fajitas are pretty kid friendly. Just shove the onions and bell pepper to the side before chopping the chicken. The adults can add the onions and bell pepper as an optional topping.

Or offer it as a chicken taco bar. ;) Add lettuce and tomatoes and everyone can pick and choose what they want.

You can also do mini pork tenderloin BBQ sandwiches. Make 2 at once (20-22 m) in micro.

OR you can let her know she can have mini sandwiches (ham& cheese or pb& j) ready before the show for the kiddos. :)

Bring the cut and seal and let the kids make their own sandwiches.

The old "Cooking with Kids" show suggested:
Three Step Pizza (Busy Mom's cookbook pg 19 if anyone has it)
Taco Ring (Busy Moms again pg 34)
Gooey Caramel Rolls (Busy Moms pg 65)
Taffy Apple Pizza (PC Favorites pg 63, SB F/W 1996 pg 14 - I have this recipe)

Complimentary suggestions were:
Peanut Butter & Apple Pockets (Busy Moms pg 79)
Cremesicle Ice (SB S/S 1997 pg 79)
Cookie Kisses (Food, Family, & Friends pg 26)
Apple Berry Salsas with Cinnamon Chips (Busy Moms pg 85)

If you can get your hands on any of these recipes, they might be worth a shot.

Ice Cream Sandwich Torte and Frosty Latte'....Always a hit for me!!!

cindylpal said:
Ice Cream Sandwich Torte and Frosty Latte'....Always a hit for me!!!

Attached are the recipes and show steps...

Attachments

• Ice Cream Show.doc
    35 KB · Views: 332
  • Ice Cream Show Show Steps.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 391

1. What are some easy and fun no-kick demo suggestions for kids' shows?

Some easy and fun no-kick demo suggestions for kids' shows include making fruit kebabs, creating mini pizzas using English muffins, and building banana split sundaes.

2. Can you provide some no-kick demo ideas that are also healthy for kids?

Yes, some healthy no-kick demo ideas for kids' shows include making veggie wraps, creating fruit smoothies, and assembling yogurt parfaits.

3. How can I make a no-kick demo interactive for kids?

To make a no-kick demo interactive for kids, you can involve them in the food preparation process by letting them mix, stir, and assemble the ingredients. You can also ask them to guess the ingredients or have a taste test at the end.

4. Are there any no-kick demos that are safe for kids with food allergies?

Yes, there are plenty of no-kick demos that can be made safe for kids with food allergies. Some ideas include using gluten-free bread for sandwiches, replacing dairy products with non-dairy alternatives, and using nut-free ingredients in recipes.

5. What are some budget-friendly no-kick demo ideas for kids' shows?

Some budget-friendly no-kick demo ideas for kids' shows include making mini fruit kabobs using seasonal fruits, creating DIY trail mix with affordable ingredients, and making simple dips using pantry staples like beans and spices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD