• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sangrias? What Recipe Do You Do W/Them?

In summary, Sangria is a popular drink that has many variations. A classic recipe typically includes red wine, brandy, orange juice, and chopped fruit. However, you can also use white wine for a lighter and fruitier version. It is recommended to let the Sangria sit for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld together. Popular fruit choices for Sangria include apples, oranges, lemons, peaches, and berries. And for a non-alcoholic version, you can substitute the wine and brandy with grape juice and apple juice, and still include chopped fruit for flavor.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I have a host who wants to do Sangrias & I need to know a good recipe to do with them.

Anything mexican or spanish would be traditional to serve with sangrias.

What are some good easy ones?

Mexican Chicken Lasagna

chicken fajitas, salsa in dinner weekly cards

taco ring with all the fixins - lettuce, tomato, sour cream, etc.

kasey, i see you are a scentsy consultant, please help me...i have bought on a scentsy consultant's website approx over a week ago through a friends party, i put all my info in, cc# etc, when i hit enter it ended up erroring with a code, i went to my bank acct & it had charged me though, well, i tried calling scentsy cust svc, sat on the phone 1/2 hour plus on a few calls, but never could get through, called consultant, she ordered also for me & said she would fix it, now today, she wants me to pay her for the 1 she rec'd, i never rec'd my warmer, she will give it tom me & then i need to get scentsy to give me my money back, what is up with this company ????? pc is so not like this !!!!! Any advice ????? thanks, sorry so long..............

1. What is the best recipe for Sangria?

The best recipe for Sangria is subjective, as there are many variations of this popular drink. However, a classic Sangria recipe usually includes red wine, brandy, orange juice, and chopped fruit such as apples, oranges, and lemons. You can also add a splash of soda water for some fizz.

2. Can I use white wine instead of red wine for Sangria?

Yes, you can use white wine instead of red wine for Sangria. This will result in a lighter and fruitier Sangria. Some popular white wine Sangria recipes include white wine, peach schnapps, pineapple juice, and sliced peaches.

3. How long should I let the Sangria sit before serving it?

It is recommended to let the Sangria sit for at least 2 hours before serving. This will allow the flavors to meld together and the fruit to infuse into the drink. You can also make the Sangria a day in advance and let it sit overnight for even more flavor.

4. What type of fruit should I use in my Sangria?

You can use any type of fruit in your Sangria, but some popular options include apples, oranges, lemons, limes, peaches, and berries. It is best to use a combination of fruits to create a tasty and colorful drink.

5. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of Sangria?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of Sangria by substituting the wine and brandy with grape juice and apple juice. You can also add in some sparkling water for some fizz. Just make sure to still include the chopped fruit for flavor and presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Jenni