• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy ****Tail Recipes for Quick Stir???

In summary, the Quick Stir Pitcher recipes that are available online are: Cranberry Mimosas, White Sangria, Peach Tea Sangria, and Pitcher Margaritas.
TinasKitchen
I have a zinfandel sangria recipe... anyone have any others?

oops wasnt thinking that would be crossed out! lol alcoholic beverages is what I should've said lol

Do a search for Quick Stir pitcher recipes. There's a whole bunch out there that you can print out as gifts or incentives for purchasers.

That cracks me up every time it bleaps that word out:D

I'm looking for other recipes, I already have the ones that are in the files. but thanks!

lacychef said:

It got me the other day when I was trying to tell someone what type of dog I have!

Margaritas are awesome I made them the other night

2 bottles corona
2 cans concentrate lime aide
use of the empty cans of lime aide and fill it up with tequila
2 cans of white soda (7-up)

Hey guys I have a question. Do any of you make the cranberry mimosas? Is it just cranberry juice and champagne or cj & oj?

The Cranberry mimosas I'm familiar with are cranberry juice and champagne/sparkling wine.

Peachy Tea SangriaThis recipe was in one of those Kraft Food and Family magazines. It's awesome with or without alcohol.

Peachy Tea Sangria

1 tub Crystal Light Peach Tea
5 cups cold water
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup vodka or peach liquour
1 cup blueberries
1 cup raspberries
1 peach, sliced

This looks so impressive with the fruit in the Quick-Stir Pitcher! I made this a lot with the Touchdown Taco Dip as a Mexican theme.

anyone have the chocolate martini recipe?

Beverage recipesYou can find some at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/wine_drinks/0,1975,FOOD_10018,00.html or by just searching the site in general. Sandra Lee also does quite a few in her shows. Look at her site: http://www.semihomemade.com/ or in her section of the food network site: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_sh

QSP RecipesHere are the ones I give to my hosts.

Attachments

• QSP Sips.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 444
cranberry..
tlennhoff said:
The Cranberry mimosas I'm familiar with are cranberry juice and champagne/sparkling wine.

I love Cranberry Juice, drinks, they all sound delicious :)

lacychef said:
A built in censor?

The challenge is on to get around it!

Don't we all like to have a roostertail once and awhile?

I love all of the drink recipes in this thread.

I decided on pomegrante juice in my mimosas. I'll let you know how they turn out.

Here's the White Sangria RecipeI think I have other recipes on this file as well. Its delicious.. trust me. I drank it at the show where i signed up! See, things can happen when you drink it! lol

Attachments

• WhiteSangria MicrowaveCake.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 348
The pomegranate mimosas at my brunch show today, were a huge hit! They were really light and refreshing.

1. What are some easy ****tail recipes that can be made quickly with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that can be made quickly with our products. Some popular options include our Quick Stir Tropical Punch, Easy Margarita Slush, and Speedy Sangria. All of these recipes can be found on our website or in our recipe book.

2. Can I make ****tails using Pampered Chef's Quick Stir Pitcher?

Yes, our Quick Stir Pitcher is perfect for making ****tails. Simply add your ingredients, insert the blade, and pump the handle to mix everything together. The pitcher also has a strainer to remove any pulp or seeds from your drink.

3. Are there any non-alcoholic ****tail recipes that can be made with the Quick Stir?

Absolutely! Our Quick Stir can be used to make a variety of non-alcoholic drinks, such as fruit-infused waters, lemonade, and iced tea. You can also use it to mix up delicious mocktails, like our Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade or Virgin Pina Colada.

4. What is the benefit of using the Quick Stir for making ****tails?

Using the Quick Stir for making ****tails offers several benefits. It not only saves time by quickly mixing your ingredients, but it also ensures that all of your ingredients are evenly distributed for a perfectly blended drink. Plus, the pitcher is easy to clean and can be used for both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.

5. Can the Quick Stir be used for blending frozen drinks?

Yes, our Quick Stir is perfect for blending frozen drinks like margaritas, daiquiris, and smoothies. Simply add your frozen ingredients, pump the handle, and enjoy a perfectly blended frozen drink in minutes. The pitcher's unique design helps break up chunks of ice for a smoother consistency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies