• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Cider Recipe for the Quick N Stir Pitcher?

In summary, the author suggests recipes for homemade sparkling apple cider. One recipe calls for one can of frozen apple juice concentrate and a 2 liter of gingerale. The other recipe mixes equal parts of cider and gingerale and serves it slushy with ice cream.
jessinthekitchen
We have our cluster meeting tomorrow and I signed up to bring a drink. I wanted to make a cider like beverage in the quick n stir...any ideas?

Hmmm, just kinda making this up...Since the new QSP is safe for HOT drinks, what about micro-waving the cider in the Classic Batter Bowl, then adding some cinnamon syrup (like for coffees), and some caramel ice cream topping. I've done this before and served it in a large electric coffee pot, but it seems like it might work for this!

Never done this in the QSP but try cider, a package of mulling spices, and a bottle of arbor mist wine. I usually just would heat it in a large coffee pot.

Hey guys, just wanted to update.

I bought a gallon of cider at Target and they had a couple of recipes on the back of the bottle. I used one of those and then made it in the QSP and it was awesome!

Mix equal parts of cider and gingerale. (That's what the pitcher's for-lol!) and then pour into your cup. Add a scoop of vanilla, cinnamon or apple pie ice cream. (I used Apple pie) it was AMAZING! I'm thinking tonight I'm going to the store to get some more stuff to make it again!

A good recipe that I made last night is called Red Hot Apple Cider. 1/4 c. red hot candies
1 quart of ciderHeat slowly until candies melt. Stir occasionally to prevent them from sticking.Yummy!!!I'm making it again tomorrow for our small group study @ church.

jessinthekitchen said:
Mix equal parts of cider and gingerale. (That's what the pitcher's for-lol!) and then pour into your cup. Add a scoop of vanilla, cinnamon or apple pie ice cream. (I used Apple pie) it was AMAZING!

This sounds like home made sparkling apple cider that I make for holidays but I've never added the ice cream. Sounds good.

My recipe calls for one can of frozen apple juice concentrate and a 2 liter of gingerale. Mix together and serve. It's usually slushy and, oh, so good!

I was going to suggest the red hot cider too. I used to make this with my students in the Crock Pot (yes I admid to owning AND using it) when I taught school. I would do this the week before Christmas. We would Study the all of the gingerbread man activities, and would make gingerbread and cider.

I want some cider....right now!! lol

Seriously, this cider recipe sounds incredible....must make soon....

Thanks for sharing...both of them!!

1. Can I use fresh apple cider in the Quick N Stir pitcher?

Yes, you can use fresh apple cider in the Quick N Stir pitcher. Simply add the desired amount of fresh cider and follow the instructions for heating and stirring.

2. Is there a specific type of cider that works best with the Quick N Stir pitcher?

No, any type of cider can be used with the Quick N Stir pitcher. You can use traditional apple cider or get creative with other flavors like pear or cranberry.

3. How much cider does the Quick N Stir pitcher hold?

The Quick N Stir pitcher can hold up to 2 quarts of liquid. This is equivalent to 8 cups or 64 ounces.

4. Can I add spices to the cider while using the Quick N Stir pitcher?

Yes, you can add spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, or cloves to your cider while using the Quick N Stir pitcher. It will help enhance the flavor and aroma of your cider.

5. How long does it take to make cider with the Quick N Stir pitcher?

The Quick N Stir pitcher can heat and stir cider in just 1 minute, making it a quick and convenient option for enjoying a warm cup of cider.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
emmabelle47
  • PChefPEI