• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would Be a Good Drink Recipe?

I love egg nog! I would love to try that over the holidays using egg nog instead of chocolate milk, but I keep drinking my egg nog!The frosty latte is really good - especially with Good Company coffee....sigh....sniff, sniff.:(Iced Coffee LatteThis is my absolute favorite drink to make for brunch shows. It is so easy to do. I open the show with it and serve it as we do introductions.
jenniferlynne
I have a brunch show coming up and would like to make a drink in the quick stir pitcher. Any suggestions?

What's the drink with orange juice and champagne?

A Mimosis!! mmmmm :)

Oh, I can't do that!!! My Aunt will be there and she would have a cow if there was alcohol. I do however, have a girls night out party coming up too, so that might be an option.

Hmmm....any kind of tropical fruit juices together would be good. Maybe even freeze different juices in the silicone cupcake pan.

That's a good idea!! I think I will make pancakes in the silicone pan too. Oh you know what!! I think the carafe came with a drink recipe. Maybe I will just do that instead. Might get me some bookings for the carafe in April.

I love this drink

I hate cranberry juice but this drink is to die for.

All you have to do is print this out on a 4 X 6 blank index

~

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Perfect Party Punch 001.doc
    77 KB · Views: 280
whiteyteresa said:
I love this drink

I hate cranberry juice but this drink is to die for.

All you have to do is print this out on a 4 X 6 blank index

~

Oh, that does sound good!! I love cranberry juice!!

I just found my Use and Care card for the small quick stir pitcher. It has a recipe for Frosty Latte.

jenniferlynne said:
Oh, that does sound good!! I love cranberry juice!!

I just found my Use and Care card for the small quick stir pitcher. It has a recipe for Frosty Latte.

The frosty latte is really good - especially with Good Company coffee....sigh....sniff, sniff.:(

Iced Coffee LatteThis is my absolute favorite drink to make for brunch shows. It is so easy to do. I open the show with it and serve it as we do introductions.

I wanted to try it over the holidays using egg nog instead of chocolate milk, but I kept drinking my egg nog! I was thinking it would be like the Star Bucks egg nog latte...have to do that next year!

Yummy!

Attachments

• Iced Coffee Latte.doc
    20 KB · Views: 250

1. What are some good non-alcoholic drink recipes?

There are many delicious non-alcoholic drink recipes that you can try, such as a refreshing fruit-infused water, a creamy smoothie, or a homemade lemonade. You can also experiment with different flavors by adding fresh herbs or spices to your drink.

2. What types of drinks pair well with certain foods?

It depends on personal preference, but some general guidelines are that light and refreshing drinks like lemonade or iced tea pair well with salads or grilled vegetables, while a fruity sangria or wine goes well with pasta or pizza. For desserts, a coffee-based drink or a creamy milkshake can be a great choice.

3. Can you suggest a good mocktail recipe for a party?

One delicious mocktail recipe that's perfect for parties is a "Peach Bellini" made with peach juice, sparkling apple cider, and a splash of grenadine. You can also add some fresh peach slices and mint leaves for garnish.

4. What are some healthy drink options for a fitness-focused lifestyle?

For a healthy and refreshing drink, try infusing water with different fruits and herbs, like cucumber and mint, or lemon and ginger. You can also make a protein smoothie with almond milk, frozen berries, and a scoop of protein powder for a post-workout boost.

5. Are there any unique or unusual drink recipes that you recommend?

Yes, there are many unique and unusual drink recipes that you can try, such as a "Cucumber Basil Smash" made with cucumber juice, gin, and fresh basil, or a "Spicy Mango Margarita" made with mango puree, tequila, and jalapeno slices. Don't be afraid to get creative and try new flavor combinations!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
emmabelle47
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies