• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Alcoholic Drinks: A Recipe for the Busy Host

In summary, the author is looking for a quick but yummy drink recipe to serve tomorrow. She looks at the Facebook page "Honey Oatmeal- Face Book Group" and finds a recipe for strawberry lemonade that does not require alcohol.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
One more question I promise!! I'm at work so I don't have any recipe books to look through. I need a quick but yummy drink recipe to serve tomorrow. Something with alcohol in it preferably (so my sister says!).

look at the HO video on face book-

they gave a cute idea to use left over cranberry sauce

it was Riesling wine and cranberry sauce and maybe something else.

sounded great

Strawberry Lemonade.... a can of bacardi strawberry dacquiri mix.... a cup of lemon juice, 3/4 cup sugar and 10 cups of water... Then add your rum or vodka or your choice of alcohol...really good and quick.

alabama pc cons. said:
Strawberry Lemonade.... a can of bacardi strawberry dacquiri mix.... a cup of lemon juice, 3/4 cup sugar and 10 cups of water... Then add your rum or vodka or your choice of alcohol...really good and quick.

Yum! And I have vodka at home from last year!

awesome...it is really good....

nancycookspc said:

sounded great

Does anyone have this one written out? I am at work and cannot go on FB right now. Thanks!

nancycookspc said:

sounded great

kam said:
Does anyone have this one written out? I am at work and cannot go on FB right now. Thanks!

Bumping...anyone? I am thinking about making this - but would need to stop at the store directly on my way home from work.

nancycookspc said:

sounded great

kam said:

kam said:
Bumping...anyone? I am thinking about making this - but would need to stop at the store directly on my way home from work.

Nevermind...risked going on FB at work as quickly as possible and got the recipe myself.

Last edited:
alabama pc cons. said:
Sort of silly questions, I'm having a jewelry party tonight and I'm thinking of making this, especially since I can make it without the booze because there are so many pregnant women that I know.
1) Will it fit in the smaller size quick stir pitcher?
2) A can of strawberry dacquiri mix, how big is the can?

Help? I need this info asap. TIA!

It is the frozen concentrate mix, like the orange juice concentrate... It probably will work in the smaller pitcher because in the gallon size one it is only a little more than half full, so just use a little less water..

I made it without alcohol too.... It tastes very good shelby.

I'll probably use a little less lemon juice too and add a can of 7up. :D

yeah, that will be good too... It calls for fresh from squeezed lemons, but I used a 8 oz bottle and it was really good.

What are some quick and easy alcoholic drink recipes that are perfect for hosting parties?

Some quick and easy alcoholic drink recipes that are perfect for hosting parties are sangria, margaritas, mojitos, vodka lemonades, and Moscow mules. These recipes require minimal ingredients and can be made in large batches for a crowd.

Can you recommend any low-calorie alcoholic drink options?

Yes, some low-calorie alcoholic drink options include vodka soda, gin and tonic, light beer, and skinny margaritas. These drinks have fewer calories compared to other traditional cocktails and can be enjoyed guilt-free.

What is a good non-alcoholic substitute for wine or champagne in a recipe?

A good non-alcoholic substitute for wine or champagne in a recipe is sparkling apple cider or sparkling grape juice. These alternatives provide a similar bubbly and fruity taste to your dish.

Are there any alcoholic drink recipes that can be made in advance?

Yes, there are several alcoholic drink recipes that can be made in advance, such as sangria, punch, and batch cocktails. These drinks can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve, making them perfect for busy hosts.

What is a good way to add a unique twist to a classic cocktail?

A good way to add a unique twist to a classic cocktail is by incorporating different flavors or ingredients. For example, adding fresh herbs, flavored syrups, or seasonal fruits can give a new dimension to your drink. You can also experiment with different types of liquor to create a fun and unique flavor profile.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Rebelbug
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • cheflizzy