• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

QSP-Infused Sangria Recipe: Fruity Merlot Perfection

In summary, Lisa's guest's easy sangria recipe uses 1 bottle of merlot, 1 little tub of Crystal Light Lemonade, cut up fruit, and a little bit of fruity sparkling water.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I have a customer who is looking for the Sangria recipe that uses the QSP to mix it. She said it has fruit and Merlot in it. Thanks for any help.

She's probably thinking of the basic Sangria, but the Party Sangria has a bit more of a kick to it!!!

Sangria

1 750-ml bottle of chilled White Zinfandel
1/2 cup peach schnapps
2 tablespoons Cointreau or other orange liqueur
2 tablespoons sugar
2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
1 lemon, sliced
1 orange, sliced
1 peach, sliced into wedges
1 10-ounce bottle of chilled club soda
Ice cubes

Mix first 8 ingredients in tall pitcher. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Mix in club soda. Fill 6 wineglasses with ice cubes. Pour sangria over ice and serve.

Basic Sangria

3 1/4 cups ( 26 fl. oz) dry red wine
1 tablespoon sugar
Juice of 1 large orange
Juice of 1 large lemon
1 large orange, sliced thin crosswise
1 large lemon, sliced thin crosswise
2 medium peaches, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
1 cup (8 fl. oz) club soda
Combine all the ingredients except for the club soda in a large punch bowl or serving pitcher, mixing well. Refrigerate overnight. Inmediately before serving, mix in the club soda for added fizz. Ladle into cups with ice cubes.

Party Sangria
• 3 1/4 cups (26 fl. oz) dry red wine
• 1/3 cup (3 oz) sugar
• 1/3 cup brandy
• 1/3 cup Cointreau
• 1/3 lemon-flavored vodka
• 1 small lemon, sliced crosswise
• 1 small orange, sliced crosswise
• 1 small lime, sliced crosswise
• 1 medium pear, diced
• 2 medium peach, peeled, pitted and sliced
• 2 cups (8 oz) sliced strawberries
• 1 bottle carbonated lemon-lime soda
In a sangria pitcher, combine all ingredients except the strawberries and soda.
Chill in the refrigerator overnight. Immediately before serving, stir the strawberries and lemon-lime soda. Pour into chilled glasses and serve

Easy and Tasty Sangria

4 cups orange juice
1 cup triple sec
1 bottle zinfindel
lots of ice
slices of oranges & apples

mix all & serve immediately

Another recipeI went to a cooking show last weekend...the host had made sangria but it was much more basic:

2 bottles white merlot
1 liter (I think) Sprite
sugar or simple syrup to taste
lemon juice (to keep fruit from turning)

Then she sliced apples and added blackberries to make it pretty. I think I'm going to give this to my hosts to use! Very easy and keeps the mood flowing :) It made me want to buy lots of stuff!

Lisa

The list of multiple sangria recipes sound like those will be the most "authentic" tasting. I had a guest at a show bring her VERY easy sangria recipe to the show and I replicated it for the 4th of July. It's definitely not authentic, but it's easy and you can do it in the quick stir pitcher.

1 bottle of merlot or cabernet
1 little tub thing of Crystal Light Lemonade
cut up fruit (I did different kinds of apples and used the US&G for lemons and limes)

I found this a little too sweet, so then I added some of that fruity flavored sparkling water. This wasn't too bad and passed as sangria.:)

Hi there! I'm happy to help with the Sangria recipe you are looking for. Here is the recipe that uses the QSP to mix it:Ingredients:
- 1 bottle of Merlot
- 1 cup of sliced fruit (such as oranges, apples, and grapes)
- 1/4 cup of brandy
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 1/4 cup of simple syrup
- QSP (Quick-Stir Pitcher)Instructions:
1. In the QSP, mix together the Merlot, brandy, orange juice, and simple syrup.
2. Add in the sliced fruit and stir.
3. Let the mixture sit in the QSP for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to infuse.
4. Serve over ice and enjoy!I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need any other recipes. Happy cooking!

1. What is the QSP in the infused sangria recipe?

The QSP stands for "Quick-Stir Pitcher", which is a specially designed pitcher from Pampered Chef that allows for quick and easy mixing of drinks and other beverages.

2. Can I use other types of wine instead of Merlot in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of red wine that you prefer. However, the recipe is specifically designed for the flavors of Merlot to complement the fruit and QSP infusion.

3. How long does the sangria need to infuse before serving?

The recommended time for infusing the sangria is at least 4 hours, but it can also be prepared the night before and left to infuse in the refrigerator overnight for even more flavor.

4. Can I make non-alcoholic sangria with this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the Merlot with grape juice or cranberry juice for a non-alcoholic version of the infused sangria. However, the flavor may differ slightly from the original recipe.

5. Can I add other fruits to the sangria besides the ones listed in the recipe?

Absolutely! This recipe is very versatile and you can add any fruits that you enjoy. Some popular additions include peaches, oranges, and raspberries. Just make sure to adjust the amount of fruit based on personal preference and the size of your QSP pitcher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Jenni