• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Mixed Drink Recipe Using QSP and Vodka?

In summary, Qsp is a popular product from Pampered Chef that is perfect for making a variety of drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. It can hold up to 2 quarts of liquid, making it equivalent to 8 servings of most mixed drinks. There are also recommended mixed drink recipes specifically designed for the Qsp, which can be found on their website or in their product catalog. The Qsp is versatile and can be easily adjusted to fit personal preferences. While it is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended for prolonging the product's life.
sklay723
Gold Member
OK, this will sound odd...but my host for Wednesday wants me to demo the QSP, and she wants me to look for a recipe that we could add vodka to. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to mixed drinks, but this has the potential to be a pretty important show for me (getting my foot in the door with a whole new crowd to network with), so I want to bend over backwards to do this as well as possible. Any suggestions??? I would love to hear your ideas. I'm going to do a search on the web, too, but I thought all of the wonderful cheffers on here might be able to give some great ideas, too. :chef: Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

The cran razzbery fizz is delicious as a mixed drink.

Kodeysmom said:
The cran razzbery fizz is delicious as a mixed drink.

I was just going to post the same thing....IT IS WONDERFUL!!!

my favorite recipe for the QSP is Margaritas (not vodka but still yummy) They are a hit at all my shows...and quick and simple...
the recipe sounds odd but trust me they are good...and i sell tons of QSP cuz everyone wants to make these in it...
Recipe
12 oz Minute Maid Frozen Limeade
12 oz 7-UP
12 oz Corona
12 oz Tequlia

Do lemonade and add the vodka. You can demo more products that way too--forged cutlery, citrus press, a measuring tool for the sugar..... YUM!

Related to What's the Best Mixed Drink Recipe Using QSP and Vodka?

1. What is Qsp?

Qsp stands for Quick-Stir Pitcher, which is a popular product from Pampered Chef that is perfect for making mixed drinks and other beverages.

2. Can I use the Qsp to make non-alcoholic drinks?

Yes, the Qsp is versatile and can be used to make a variety of drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. You can easily adjust the recipe to fit your preferences.

3. Are there any recommended mixed drink recipes specifically for the Qsp?

Yes, we have a variety of delicious mixed drink recipes that are specifically designed for the Qsp. You can find them on our website or in our product catalog.

4. How many servings can the Qsp make at once?

The Qsp can hold up to 2 quarts of liquid, which is equivalent to 8 servings of most mixed drinks.

5. Is the Qsp dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Qsp is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Sheila