• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Recipe for Using an Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer?

We are sitting in the 40's fogged in and cold and wet we are having fall weather which is yucky and for where I live why am I not surprised lol we have wacky weather all the time. We got rain yesterday. I am glad to see you are doing better I read your thread you did the other day.Have a good day :)Thanks - I love the All the Best Cookbook too!Mom's Apple Crisp is my vote!But don't forget you are trying to showcase more than just the APCS...Taffy Apple Pizza all the way baby!!!! I LOVE this recipe!!Mom's Apple Crisp is good too...but I LOVE the Taff
BBratrace
I am doing a show for my aunt and she wants to showcase the apple peeler/ corer/slicer. What recipe do you recommend?

She is a great lady (mix of Delta Burke and Paula Deen) but she can a bit overwhelming at times :rolleyes: I have had many discussions with her regarding hosting a show and at one time she even made the comment. "They (PC) really don't have great specials for hosts, do they." -AFTER I spent an hour telling her all that she could get from being a host! UGH! Needless to say, she loves a bargain and is one of the best cooks I know so I really want to do something that will impress her and her friends.

Thanks everyone - This is the BEST site for new consultants!

I love doing the taffy apple pizza out of the all the best cookbook I use that all the time with the apple peeler/corer/slicer and i usually sell some of them and I usually have extra apples so they can all try it. I do make the cookie ahead of time. It could easily be made into a interactive show.

Mom's Apple Crisp!

Also in the All The Best Cookbook.

I just love the All the best cookbook I usually sell that one the most it has so many good recipes in it. How you doing today Becky? I hope everything is going better :)

christinaspc said:
I just love the All the best cookbook I usually sell that one the most it has so many good recipes in it. How you doing today Becky? I hope everything is going better :)

I agree! The All The Best is a top seller for me too.

I'm doing well today Christina! Getting ready to go get some groceries - the sun is shining, and it's about 70 degrees - perfect weather for us Michiganders!

Have a good day today too! :chef:

ChefBeckyD said:
I agree! The All The Best is a top seller for me too.

I'm doing well today Christina! Getting ready to go get some groceries - the sun is shining, and it's about 70 degrees - perfect weather for us Michiganders!

Have a good day today too! :chef:

We are sitting in the 40's fogged in and cold and wet we are having fall weather which is yucky and for where I live why am I not surprised lol we have wacky weather all the time. We got rain yesterday. I am glad to see you are doing better I read your thread you did the other day.

Have a good day :)

Thanks - I love the All the Best Cookbook too!

Mom's Apple Crisp is my vote!But don't forget you are trying to showcase more than just the APCS...

Taffy Apple Pizza all the way baby!!!! I LOVE this recipe!!

Mom's Apple Crisp is good too...but I LOVE the Taffy Apple Pizza...mmm...I want some right now!!

All the Best is my favorite cookbook, I could NEVER live without it!!

If you want to do something less desert oriented, there is a recipe in a cookbook I got off the Big E which is no longer available - The Pampered Chef Busy Mom's Cookbook. You just run potatoes through the PCS, slice the cored section, and throw them into a DDB with some oil and seasoning (parmesan cheese, or maybe garlic salt), and roast them for a bit. It makes a nice side dish, and so easy to peel the potatoes. (I scrub the spuds first since the PCS sometimes leaves bits of peel on them. I have also been known to pre-peel the ends and uneven bits of potato, for pickier audiences who won't want any peel.) HTH.

Of course, I also LOVE the taffy apple pizza! :)

Thanks for the suggestions. I just talked with my Aunt and she cannot do the show next weekend AND, she may not do a cooking show afterall!:grumpy: She said that she is going to check with her friends to see which (cooking vs. catalog) they prefer. I love her but I am not sure she will present the items in the most positive light on her own. (As I mentioned before, she is a bargain hunter and has commented negatively on the host benefits before.) I was really hoping for this show as I do not have any others yet for August and would love to get some points as I missed the June SAT because of a host who cancelled.

Sorry for the vent - thanks for being such a great group!!!

One good thing - the party I have for tomorrow night is looking good (already $368 in outside orders).

this is a little off topic, I had a show last night and one of the women was complaining about the cost of PC> I talked about the quality and value and great customer service. Now, get this, she sells Home Interior. Now I love Home Interior, but it is more expensive then PC IMO. She did mention they just delcared bankruptcy. She finally stopped talking about the expense when someone (her daughter) said, "You get what you pay for and PC stuff lasts a whole longer and is better then ###-mart.

What is the "Favorite Recipe for A/P/C/S"?

The "Favorite Recipe for A/P/C/S" is a recipe that includes four main ingredients: apples, peaches, cinnamon, and sugar. It is a popular recipe among Pampered Chef customers as it is easy to make and perfect for any occasion.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the "Favorite Recipe for A/P/C/S"?

Yes, you can substitute the apples and peaches with any other fruit of your choice, such as pears or berries. However, the cinnamon and sugar are essential for the flavor of this recipe, so we do not recommend substituting those ingredients.

Do I need any special Pampered Chef products to make the "Favorite Recipe for A/P/C/S"?

No, you do not need any special products to make this recipe. However, we do recommend using our apple peeler and corer for easier preparation of the apples. You can also use our fruit slicer to cut the peaches evenly.

Can I make the "Favorite Recipe for A/P/C/S" ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. Once baked, the dish can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days. Before serving, simply reheat it in the oven or microwave.

Is the "Favorite Recipe for A/P/C/S" suitable for special dietary needs?

Unfortunately, this recipe contains sugar and is not suitable for those with diabetes or following a sugar-free diet. However, you can use sugar substitutes or reduce the amount of sugar to make it more suitable for your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • JennyJennJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • BadGirl