• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non-Alcoholic Sangria Recipe - Can't Find One?

In summary, the usual ingredients for a non-alcoholic sangria include fresh fruit, fruit juices, sparkling water or soda, and a sweetener. Any type of fruit can be used, but it is best to let the sangria sit for at least 2 hours before serving. The drink can be made in advance, but it is best to add the sparkling water or soda right before serving. There are also many variations and options for customizing the sangria recipe.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Does anyone have a sangria recipe that doesn't call for alcohol? I can't find one anywhere on CS or TPC website....

thank you! I may try a version close to that tonight... I think I will just slice half of my orange, lemon and lime and juice the other half into some cran-pomegranate juice and add some sprite.

1. What ingredients are needed for a non-alcoholic sangria?

The usual ingredients for a non-alcoholic sangria recipe include fresh fruit such as oranges, lemons, limes, and berries, as well as fruit juices like orange juice, cranberry juice, and grape juice. You will also need sparkling water or soda, and some sweetener such as honey or simple syrup.

2. Can I use any type of fruit for the sangria?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit that you like for your sangria. Popular choices include apples, peaches, pineapple, and strawberries. Just make sure to cut the fruit into small pieces to infuse the flavor into the drink.

3. How long should I let the sangria sit before serving?

It is best to let the sangria sit for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator before serving. This allows the flavors to infuse and results in a more flavorful drink. You can also let it sit overnight for even more intense flavors.

4. Can I make the sangria in advance?

Yes, you can make the sangria in advance and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve. However, it is best to add the sparkling water or soda right before serving to keep the drink fizzy.

5. Are there any variations to the non-alcoholic sangria recipe?

Yes, you can customize your sangria recipe to your liking. You can add different fruits, juices, and even herbs or spices to create a unique flavor. You can also adjust the amount of sweetener to your preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
LoriLions
  • pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies