• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mojito Recipe: Make it with a Quik Stir Pitcher!

at my show too!The Triple Citrus Mojitos are delicious and a great demo, too! I've been doing them at a few shows and they're a big hit.
myinnerchef
Gold Member
I knew someone who used to make mojitos in her quik stir pitcher. I recall the recipe involved simple syrup and pressing limes in the citrus press. Does anyone have a Mojito recipe to pass along?

We made the ones on the first page of this Spring's Season's Best a show a while back and they were a BIG hit!

My cluster had them at our meeting last week, too. They are delicious! Even without the rum in them. The gal who made them used a blood orange, so they were pink - perfect for HWC month. :)I'm actually making them at a show tonight, with the Tropical Breeze Rum Cake from last summer's SBRC. mmm...

I've been dying to try those Mojitos in the Season's Best. They look really good. But since the forecast is rain turning to SNOW today, I'm just not in a tropical mood. Maybe after I get back from my cruise. :)

If you're not in a tropical mood when you get back, not sure you ever will be!
Isn't this weather awful?!?!? I'm SOOOOOO ready for spring!

The Triple Citrus Mojitos are delicious and a great demo, too! I've been doing them at a few shows and they're a big hit.

cathyskitchen said:
The Triple Citrus Mojitos are delicious and a great demo, too! I've been doing them at a few shows and they're a big hit.

Oh good! I'm doing them at a show on the 25th.

Second that on the Triple Citrus Mojitos. I doubled the recipe in the Family size QSP....and had to make another batch for about 18 thirsty ladies.

I feel alittle slow.. but I just went to CC and can't find this recipe anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

It's with the current SBRC recipes.This was a HUGE hit at my show last night! One guest was pregnant, so we poured her glass before we added the rum. Everyone loved it, and liked that there weren't mint bits floating in it (I didn't add the leaves to the pitcher).

I did them too, but i only tprn the mint leaves in half, and left all the leaves under the plunger. BIG HIT

1. How do I use the Quik Stir Pitcher to make a mojito?

To make a mojito using the Quik Stir Pitcher, start by filling the pitcher with ice. Then add 2 ounces of white rum, 1 ounce of lime juice, and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Next, add 6-8 mint leaves and use the Quik Stir to gently muddle the ingredients. Finally, top off the pitcher with club soda and stir again. Serve in glasses filled with ice and enjoy your refreshing mojito!

2. Can I make a non-alcoholic mojito using the Quik Stir Pitcher?

Yes, you can easily make a non-alcoholic mojito using the Quik Stir Pitcher. Simply follow the same steps as above, but substitute the white rum with 2 ounces of club soda or sparkling water. You can also add a splash of pineapple or mango juice for some extra flavor.

3. How many servings does the Quik Stir Pitcher mojito recipe make?

The Quik Stir Pitcher mojito recipe makes 2 servings. If you want to make more, you can double or triple the ingredients and use a larger pitcher.

4. What type of mint should I use for the mojito?

Traditionally, spearmint is used for mojitos, but you can also use any type of mint you prefer. Some popular options include peppermint, chocolate mint, and apple mint.

5. Can I make the mojito ahead of time using the Quik Stir Pitcher?

Yes, you can make a large batch of mojitos ahead of time using the Quik Stir Pitcher. Simply follow the recipe and store the mojitos in the fridge until ready to serve. Be sure to give it a good stir before serving to mix any settled ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
Replies
Views
LoriLions
  • 4kids4me
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies