• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Mexican and Mojito Party: Tips and Recipes for Your First Themed Event

In summary, for a Mexican and Mojito Party, some recommended dishes include tacos, enchiladas, fajitas, guacamole, salsa, and quesadillas. Traditional mojitos and margaritas are popular drink choices. To ensure perfect mojitos, use fresh ingredients and the right proportions, such as muddling fresh mint and lime before adding other ingredients. Vegetarian options are also available, such as veggie fajitas, black bean and corn salsa, and roasted vegetable quesadillas. Pampered Chef products, such as the Manual Food Processor and Cocktail Muddler, can be incorporated into the party. To make the party kid-friendly, offer non-alcoholic versions of drinks and kid-friendly food options
pampchef.angel
I have a new booking who wants a Mexican and Mojito theme and I can't find any recipes that I can download. I also wanted to make themed invitation flyers. I'm new at this and this will be my first show so any tips from you pros will be greatly appreciated!!!

I know in the bites and bevs that came out for the new season is the Mojito recepie, and you can try to do the jerk chicken nachos. Just an idea

Here are a few that I found from the Season's Bests.

SB Spring/Summer 2008
Triple-Citrus Mojitos (I would make one w/ and one w/o Rum)
Chocolate Velvet Cake w/strawberries

S/S 05
Black Bean, Hominy & Corn Salsa w/ Lime Tortilla Chips

Fall/Winter 05
Touchdown Taco Dip
Family Size Baked Burrito
Mole' Chicken Pizza

F/W 04
Enchilada Soup

F/W 03
Fast Family Fajitas

S/S 03
Southwestern Bubble Bread

Oh yes! I forgot about the Jerk Chicken Nachos -the're fabulous!

Here is an invite from a Mexican Margarita Party...you can just change the wording!

Attachments

• Mexican Margarita Invite.doc
    103.5 KB · Views: 449
:angel: You guys are angels!!!

Would anyone happen to have the recipe for the triple citrus mojito? I can't find it and I don't have that SB

It's on CC. SBRC recipes are posted for a year or two.

Go on Consultant's Corner; Recipe Search; Season's Best Spring/Summer 2008.

Thanks to everyone!!

1. What are some recommended dishes for a Mexican and Mojito Party?

Some popular dishes to serve at a Mexican and Mojito Party are tacos, enchiladas, fajitas, guacamole, salsa, and quesadillas. For drinks, traditional mojitos and margaritas are always a hit.

2. How can I make sure my mojitos turn out perfectly?

The key to a perfect mojito is using fresh ingredients and the right proportions. Use fresh mint leaves, lime juice, simple syrup, and white rum. Muddle the mint and lime together before adding the rest of the ingredients. Also, make sure to use plenty of ice and top it off with club soda for a refreshing fizz.

3. Can I make a vegetarian option for this party?

Absolutely! There are plenty of delicious vegetarian options for a Mexican and Mojito party. Some ideas include veggie fajitas, black bean and corn salsa, and roasted vegetable quesadillas. You can also make a refreshing watermelon and feta salad to balance out the spicier dishes.

4. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my party?

Pampered Chef has a variety of products that are perfect for a Mexican and Mojito party. Our Manual Food Processor is great for making fresh salsa and guacamole. The Quick Slice is perfect for slicing vegetables for fajitas and quesadillas. And our Cocktail Muddler makes it easy to muddle mint for mojitos.

5. Is there a way to make this party kid-friendly?

Yes, there are plenty of ways to make this party kid-friendly! You can offer non-alcoholic versions of mojitos and margaritas using fruit juices and sparkling water. For food, make a build-your-own taco bar or offer kid-friendly quesadillas with mild fillings. You can also have some fun activities like a pinata or piñata making to keep the kids entertained.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amybee
  • julsradford
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies