• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Making Tuxedo Brownie Cups Tonight! Help!

In summary, to make Tuxedo Brownie Cups, you will need a brownie mix, cream cheese, eggs, and chocolate chips. You can use a homemade brownie mix instead of a store-bought mix, but make sure to follow the instructions carefully. You can also use different types of cream cheese, but it may alter the taste and texture. This recipe makes 12 Tuxedo Brownie Cups, but you can adjust it to make more or less. The Tuxedo Brownie Cups can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days or frozen for up to 1 month. Just make sure to thaw them before serving.
andrealynne719
Ok, so I was looking at the recipe, and it just says to top with strawberries - do you all normally cut the strawberries? It doesn't say to, but usually all I can find at the store are ginormous strawberries. I was thinking about coring them and then just giving them a quick chop in either the MFP or FC.

My other idea was to use raspberries, but I know not everyone likes those.

I might pick up another mini-muffin pan while I'm at the store - I've only managed to get one PC one so far. Or maybe I'll just half the recipe. Don't know how many people will be at this (non-PC) party tonight!

Any tips on these would be super awesome! Thanks!!

I would slice the strawberries as the ones we have here at our local market are ginormous also. You could put 1/2 and 1/2 and by that I mean put strawberries on some and raspberries on others, that way you can please everyone and they will have a choice on what they want. Just my 2 cents worth. Good luck with it and hopes it all works out ok for your party tonight :)

They turned out beautifully!! Thanks for the tip!

Attachments

• 014-Tuxedo Brownie Cups.JPG
    014-Tuxedo Brownie Cups.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 558

1. How do I make the Tuxedo Brownie Cups?

To make Tuxedo Brownie Cups, you will need a brownie mix, cream cheese, eggs, and chocolate chips. Follow the instructions on the brownie mix to make the batter. Then, mix cream cheese and eggs together and add it to the brownie batter. Pour the batter into a greased muffin tin and bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes. Let them cool before adding chocolate chips on top.

2. Can I use a homemade brownie mix?

Yes, you can use a homemade brownie mix instead of a store-bought mix. Just make sure to follow the instructions carefully and adjust the measurements accordingly.

3. Can I use a different type of cream cheese?

Yes, you can use a different type of cream cheese, such as light or flavored cream cheese, but it may alter the taste and texture of the Tuxedo Brownie Cups.

4. How many Tuxedo Brownie Cups does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 Tuxedo Brownie Cups. However, you can adjust the measurements to make more or less depending on your needs.

5. How should I store the Tuxedo Brownie Cups?

You can store the Tuxedo Brownie Cups in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days. For longer storage, you can freeze them for up to 1 month. Just make sure to thaw them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• atpchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
atpchef
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • redmelissy