• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This or That? : S'more Cups or Tuxedo Brownie Cups

In summary, it is difficult to determine which dessert is more popular at parties - S'more Cups or Tuxedo Brownie Cups - as it depends on the crowd. Both desserts are crowd-pleasers, with S'more Cups having a nostalgic and comforting appeal, while Tuxedo Brownie Cups have a more elegant and indulgent feel. Both desserts can be made at the same time with our products, as they are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. While both desserts are fairly simple to make, S'more Cups may be slightly easier as they require fewer ingredients and steps. You can also get creative and use different fillings for the cups, such as peanut butter cups, caramel, or fruit preserves,
atpchef
So I'm making dessert for our monthly sales meeting. I'm trying to make something easy, that doesn't require me to buy a bunch of additional ingredients from what I already have.

I'm torn between the S'more Cups and the Tuxedo Brownie Cups. Do you guys have a preference? I have never tried either of them. Thanks for your suggestions!....or one more choice...how about the Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes?

Thanks!

April

S'mores Cups!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy and really cheap ingredients!!! And did I mention flippin' delicious??? I have to make these every month for bunco because everyone loves them so much!

Great! Thank you! I was kind of leaning toward those cause I only had to buy chocolate bars haha.

the directions say it takes hours to make, but i just pop them in the fridge to help the chocolate set quickly. =)

oh and use a citrus peeler to get things out of the mini muffin pan so you don't scratch it all up!

Oh good tip...thanks!

1. Which dessert is more popular at parties - S'more Cups or Tuxedo Brownie Cups?

It really depends on the crowd, but both are crowd-pleasers! S'more Cups have a nostalgic and comforting appeal, while Tuxedo Brownie Cups have a more elegant and indulgent feel.

2. Can I make both S'more Cups and Tuxedo Brownie Cups at the same time?

Yes, absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient, so you can definitely make both desserts at the same time.

3. Which dessert is easier to make - S'more Cups or Tuxedo Brownie Cups?

Both desserts are fairly simple to make with our products, but S'more Cups may be slightly easier since they require fewer ingredients and steps.

4. Can I use different fillings for the cups?

Yes, you can get creative and use different fillings for your cups. Some popular options include peanut butter cups, caramel, or fruit preserves. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

5. Are the cups reusable?

Our cups are intended for single-use, but they are made of durable and recyclable materials, so you can always repurpose them for other baking or crafting projects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • redmelissy