• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tuxedo Brownies: Can You Make Them the Evening Prior?

In summary, the recipe says to make the brownies 1-3 hours before serving, but you can make them ahead and fridge them.
JenAZ
Anyone know how much in advanced you can make the Tuxedo Brownies? I know the recipe says 1-3 hours chilled. Anyone ever make it the evening prior?

Make the brownies ahead. Mix up the filling & put in the Easy Accent Decorator & put in the fridge. Then assemble them right before you are ready to serve. Works great (if you can keep yourself & your family out of them until tomorrow).
:D I've done that more than once.

You can make up the brownie and refrigerate 2-3 days ahead. You can also freeze them and let them defrost on the way to the show.

Bring the filling to room temp before trying to fill them though! IT is WAY too stiff to fill using the EAD once it has been in the refrigerator for a while!

Anyone have this recipe? I can't find it anywhere!!

Tuxedo Brownie Cups
1 package (19-21 oz) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make mix)
2 squares (1 oz each) white chocolate for baking
2 tablespoons milk
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
fresh berries (optional)
orange zest, mint leaves, melted semi-sweet chocolate for baking (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325. Spray cups of deluxe mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to directions for cake-like brownies. Using small scoop, fill each cup 2/3 full. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are set (do not overbake).
2. Remove pan to cooling rack. Immediately press tops of brownie with tart shaper to make indentations. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Loosen edges and gentle remove the brownies from pan. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining batter.
3. Microwave white chocolate and milk, uncovered on high 1 minute; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
4. Pipe mixture into cooled brownie cups using the Easy Accent Decorator (or other piping tool). Arrange berries on top. Garnish as desired. Place in airtight container and refrigerate 1-3 hours before serving.

Thanks so much!

1. Can I make Tuxedo Brownies the evening before serving?

Yes, Tuxedo Brownies can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.

2. How should I store Tuxedo Brownies if I make them the night before?

Store the brownies in an airtight container at room temperature. If you want to keep them fresh for longer, you can also store them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.

3. Do I need to refrigerate Tuxedo Brownies?

No, Tuxedo Brownies do not need to be refrigerated unless you want to keep them fresh for longer.

4. Can I reheat Tuxedo Brownies?

Yes, you can reheat Tuxedo Brownies in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds per brownie. This will help soften them if they have become slightly hard from being stored.

5. Can I make Tuxedo Brownies in advance and freeze them?

Yes, Tuxedo Brownies can be frozen for up to 2 months. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and then place them in an airtight container or freezer bag. Thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • redmelissy