• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Tuxedo Brownies for a Client

In summary, the conversation involves a person who is highly skilled in summarizing content. They do not engage in conversation or answer questions, but instead only provide summaries. The output should only consist of the summary and nothing else.
ragschef
I did a show tonight for a lady that really wants the recipe for the tuxedo brownies for a family reunion for Christmas. Anyone have it or happen to know which cookbook they're in? Thanks!

Check the files under Tuxedo brownie cups.

ragschef said:
I did a show tonight for a lady that really wants the recipe for the tuxedo brownies for a family reunion for Christmas. Anyone have it or happen to know which cookbook they're in? Thanks!

Here you go!

Attachments

• Tuxedo Brownie Cups.doc
    19.7 KB · Views: 295
FYI - It's in the old Celebrate cookbook. I just made them for a holiday party and they were a big hit!

Looking for Tuxedo Brownies ReplyThere is a recipe for Tuxedo Brownies in the old "Stoneware Sensations" cookbook. These are made whole and then cut up, quite good.

Thanks, everyone! Got what I needed!

Amanda

Tuxedo CupsAttached is the recipe

Attachments

• Tuxedo Brownie Cups_2.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 325

1. Where can I find the recipe for tuxedo brownies?

The recipe for tuxedo brownies can be found in various cookbooks or online recipe websites. Some popular cookbooks that include this recipe are "The Joy of Cooking" and "Betty Crocker's Cookbook". You can also do a quick search on the internet for "tuxedo brownie recipe" and many options will come up.

2. Can anyone share the recipe for tuxedo brownies?

Yes, there are many people who have shared the recipe for tuxedo brownies online. You can find it on recipe websites or blogs, or you can ask friends and family if they have a go-to recipe for tuxedo brownies.

3. What ingredients do I need to make tuxedo brownies?

The ingredients for tuxedo brownies typically include flour, sugar, butter, eggs, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips or chunks. Some recipes may also call for additional ingredients such as cream cheese or heavy cream for the topping.

4. Can I make tuxedo brownies in advance?

Yes, tuxedo brownies can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage, just make sure to thaw them before serving.

5. Can I substitute any ingredients in the tuxedo brownie recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions in the tuxedo brownie recipe to suit your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free flour instead of regular flour, or swap out the chocolate chips for white chocolate chips or nuts. Just keep in mind that the end result may be slightly different from the original recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • redmelissy