• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tropical Punch Recipes for Quick-Stirs: Make Saturday Special!

In summary, anyone have a good tropical punch recipe that would be good with our taste of the tropics recipes? I need something to mix up in the Quick-stir for Saturday. I have one large Quick-stir and two small ones, so I could make a couple different recipes. Most of my ideas involve some sort of frozen juice and pop, so give me some good combinations!
chefmelody
Anyone have a good tropical punch recipe that would be good with our taste of the tropics recipes? I need something to mix up in the Quick-stir for Saturday. I have one large Quick-stir and two small ones, so I could make a couple different recipes. Most of my ideas involve some sort of frozen juice and pop, so give me some good combinations!

You probably already know this. I do it really simple with Dole mixed fruit drink then mix it with 7 up. They have some really good tropical flavors. It is simple and only takes about a minute.

Chef Kearns said:
You probably already know this. I do it really simple with Dole mixed fruit drink then mix it with 7 up. They have some really good tropical flavors. It is simple and only takes about a minute.

So, I could just mix pretty much any fruit concentrate with a 7Up?

Pretty much. When I do it I use the stuff that you get next to the orange juice cartons. I don't buy the frozen stuff.

Another good and easy punch is to mix the frozen Bacardi Mixers with 7Up or Sprite - Like the Bahama Mama Mixer, or the Pina Colada Mixer, or Margarita Mixer.......then just to make it festive, freeze some fruit slices in ice (in the silicone cupcake pan!) and float on top!

jrstephens said:
So, I could just mix pretty much any fruit concentrate with a 7Up?
If you use concentrate, dilute it with water as directed, and then add 7-Up or ginger ale. Using the soda to dilute AND add carbonation makes it too sweet. (Speaking from experience here - learn from my mistakes. :) )

I got this recipe from a host & it was super!!! She asked me not to post it on my website or newsletter b/c it's her specialty-so hush hush.
A 2-Liter 7-up
1 big can Pineapple juice
Hawaiian Punch (add to taste)

It was all gone before the show was half way over.

My family always mixes
7-up and Hawaiian Punch together and have at it.
It is very good, and EASY!!!
I would mix some fruit up for effect too.

I do what Melissa does we use equal parts red Hawaiian punch and chilled 7 UP we keep in in our FSQP all summer.
Teresa

Hi Melissa, thanks for the recipe. I will try it at my HWC open house on Wed.

Jane
BakewithSchaefer

Your welcome Jane!!!
Nice to "see" you on!

Thanks for hooking me up Melissa !! There is soooo much awesome info. Its addicting.
Jane

chefann said:
If you use concentrate, dilute it with water as directed, and then add 7-Up or ginger ale. Using the soda to dilute AND add carbonation makes it too sweet. (Speaking from experience here - learn from my mistakes. :) )

Thanks, Ann! I prefer to learn from OTHER'S mistakes!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Another good and easy punch is to mix the frozen Bacardi Mixers with 7Up or Sprite - Like the Bahama Mama Mixer, or the Pina Colada Mixer, or Margarita Mixer.......then just to make it festive, freeze some fruit slices in ice (in the silicone cupcake pan!) and float on top!

I happen to have a can of Sprite I made need to put my Daquiry mix in! mmm....sounds good.

I bet a pineapple punch would go great with the Alaho Pizza!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Tropical Punch for Quick-Stirs?

To make Tropical Punch for Quick-Stirs, you will need:

• 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
  • 1 bottle (64 ounces) cranberry juice cocktail
  • 2 cups orange juice
  • 1/4 cup lime juice
  • 1/4 cup grenadine syrup
  • 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
  • 1 lime, sliced (optional for garnish)

2. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the punch ahead of time and store it in the fridge until ready to serve. However, we recommend adding the ginger ale just before serving to keep it fizzy.

3. Can I substitute any of the juices in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the orange juice with any other fruit juice of your choice. You can also use fresh squeezed juice instead of bottled juice for a fresher taste.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 12-14 servings, depending on the size of your glasses. You can easily double or triple the recipe for a larger crowd.

5. Can I add alcohol to this punch?

Yes, you can add a splash of rum or vodka to the punch if you'd like. Just be sure to label it clearly for any guests who may not want alcohol in their punch. Alternatively, you can leave it out and let guests add their own alcohol to their individual glasses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
ShellBeach