• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem With Quick-Stir Pitcher

The first time I put it in the dishwasher, the cover warped like bad tupperware. It's supposed to be dishwasher safe and I put the cover on the top rack. Because we were constantly running low on OJ, I've been storing it in the pitcher instead of in the cardboard carton so I can always see how much is there with just a glance. But after a day or two, the inside gets moldy. It's gross! I've stopped using it and just can't endorse it.
myinnerchef
Gold Member
I got my quick-stir pitcher in August and I've prepared and stored a variety of drinks - koolaid, lemonade, orange juice, you name it. The kids love to pump the plunger. I even rearranged my fridge to accommodate the height of the large family-size pitcher. But now I'm not so thrilled.

The first time I put it in the dishwasher, the cover warped like bad tupperware. It's supposed to be dishwasher safe and I put the cover on the top rack. Because we were constantly running low on OJ, I've been storing it in the pitcher instead of in the cardboard carton so I can always see how much is there with just a glance. But after a day or two, the inside gets moldy. It's gross! I've stopped using it and just can't endorse it.

I'm within the 1-year warranty but I want to know if anyone else uses the pitcher like I do and has experienced problems.

I would return it... I wash both parts on the bottom rack and they don't warp down there! I don't know why it would get moldy inside, but I would definetly get a replacement!

Return it right away! I've never had those kinds of problems.

I wash mine in the dishwasher all the time (sometimes on the pots and pans cycle too) and it has never warped. I have noticed that if I don't soak the plunger in mild bleach water every now and then, our tea starts to taste funny. Those 4 little "holes" on the plunger don't come clean very well in the dishwasher.

I always wash mine by hand. Hot water and a little detergent, plunged vigorously makes a real bubble bath!

I'm surprised you fit, KG. Do you have your wife plunge it for you so you can have a jaccuzi?

You guys didn't order the larger size. It was a summer special a couple of years ago.

Dang! I new I missed something.

I had 2, yes 2! Warp in the dishwasher.
They only replaced 1!
So, yes send it back ASAP!

1. What is the capacity of the Quick-Stir Pitcher?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it great for mixing and serving drinks, protein shakes, and more.

2. Is the Quick-Stir Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also microwave safe for heating up drinks or soups.

3. Can the Quick-Stir Pitcher be used for hot and cold liquids?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is made from durable, heat-resistant plastic and can be safely used for both hot and cold liquids.

4. How does the quick-stir mechanism work?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher has a unique plunger mechanism that helps mix and blend ingredients quickly and efficiently, saving time and effort.

5. Can the Quick-Stir Pitcher be used for making cocktails?

Absolutely! The Quick-Stir Pitcher is great for mixing and serving cocktails, making it a must-have for any home bar set-up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
raebates