• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join The Exclusive PC Ring - The Ultimate Cooking Gang with a Twist!

In summary, the conversation revolved around a thread titled "The PC Ring" and the concept of a gang of Cheffers who go into people's homes, perform cooking demonstrations, play games, and try to recruit new members. The topic of joining the gang was discussed, with the cost being $155 or $90 with a show host credit. Gas prices and travel expenses were also mentioned.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I KNOW what that other thread is about...but every time I see that thread title, I have this image of a gang of Cheffers that...
  • Go into people's homes
  • Commit acts of demonstration
  • Commit acts of cooking
  • Control games of chance, like Shopping Spree or The Chocolate Game
  • Flash gang signs, like whisk charms
  • Try to recruit new gang members
  • Take people's orders
  • Try to join the stripper club
  • Work to become a pink star
So, Bada-BING! Are you a member of The PC Ring???

Chillin.razzlbrazzt minimum

Ya, I'm a member of that gang. The CS branch of the ring.

I'm a poser member of the ring.I only post here.

chefann said:
I'm a poser member of the ring.

I only post here.
Ann, I knew you were a poser!;)

TKG,Thanks for "lightening" the mood for me, I am frustrated and needed the comic relief.........so how does one become a gang member? I hope its quick and painless...

Xxxxx A hunerd and fifty five bucks unless you use your show host credit.

Last edited:
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Ninety bucks unless you use your show host credit.

Dude! Where ya been? It's now $155!!!:eek:

You can tell how much recruiting I've done of late.Sorry.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You can tell how much recruiting I've done of late.

Sorry.

I was tempted to make a smart-alec comment about that, but figured you'd do that for yourself. :p

At least the kit price doesn't change as often as gas prices. :eek:

I'm heading to Racine next weekend and about dying at what it is going to cost me!

The highest I've seen here is $3.29 per gallon - what's yours?

The same for the about 2 weeks now. We're usually 10 cents higher per gallon than the Milwaukee/Racine area in WI but I think they're almost as high too.

Can you imagine this? One of my threads - hijacked - and I didn't hijack it.

My nephew is getting married over Memorial Day and I just did the math. I can fly to Chicago and rent a car for $300 or fly into Milwaukee for $300 (no car) [flights are per person] or drive for $250. Still cheaper to drive if you have more than one person in the car.

Remember, mileage is tax deductable and hopefully they will give us a higher rate again this year because of the cost!

1. What is "Join The Exclusive PC Ring"?

"Join The Exclusive PC Ring" is a unique opportunity to become a part of a cooking community like no other. It's a membership program that offers exclusive benefits, resources, and support to help you elevate your cooking game.

2. What are the benefits of joining "The Ultimate Cooking Gang with a Twist!"?

The benefits of joining "The Ultimate Cooking Gang with a Twist!" include access to exclusive recipes, cooking tips and techniques, discounts on products, and the opportunity to connect with other passionate cooks and chefs.

3. How much does it cost to join "The Ultimate Cooking Gang with a Twist!"?

The membership fee for "The Ultimate Cooking Gang with a Twist!" is $19.99 per month. However, for a limited time, you can join for a discounted rate of $14.99 per month.

4. Can I cancel my membership at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time by contacting our customer service team. Please note that cancellation requests may take up to 24 hours to process.

5. Is "The Ultimate Cooking Gang with a Twist!" open to everyone?

Yes, "The Ultimate Cooking Gang with a Twist!" is open to anyone who loves to cook and wants to improve their skills. You do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to join. All skill levels are welcome!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
Back