• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Stripper Star" Clarification.....

In summary, the Stripped star is achieved by posting 750 posts. The Gold star is achieved by posting 1500 posts. The Pink star is achieved by posting 2500 posts.
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You're on your own for the pasties and Benjie Bills.

http://www.nyfirestore.com/calendars/nyfire-2007.jpg

Wow...he can slide on down my pole and eat crackers in my sheets anytime he chooses...LMAO [although DH might be kind of annoyed with the crumbs on his side of the bed...]

thechefofnorthbend said:
Wow...he can slide on down my pole and eat crackers in my sheets anytime he chooses...LMAO [although DH might be kind of annoyed with the crumbs on his side of the bed...]
Okay- I am not going to touch that one.

But it's way too tempting.

must...resist ... urge .... to ... type .... comeback....

thechefofnorthbend said:

<<snort snort> I'd rather slide down HIS pole!!

OMG I can't belive I just typed that - bahahahahahah

dannyzmom said:
<<snort snort> I'd rather slide down HIS pole!!

OMG I can't belive I just typed that - bahahahahahah

OMG...You are SOOOOOO NAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Thats why I like you so much!!! :D

thechefofnorthbend said:
OMG...You are SOOOOOO NAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Thats why I like you so much!!! :D

<<Snicker snicker, snort snort>> :cool:

Oh, wow.

Yeah, um, I'd slide down his pole any day. :eek:

We're getting so dirty in here. :D

You ladies still aren't coming close to the dirty way I interpreted it. It has to do with the word "eat" and another word that's there that is used as slang for a Caucasian....I warned you!!
:D

chefann said:
You ladies still aren't coming close to the dirty way I interpreted it. It has to do with the word "eat" and another word that's there that is used as slang for a Caucasian....

I warned you!!

Bahahahahahahaha!!!
Chalk up one more thread going WAY south....

:rolleyes:

And you guys talk about ME.

:p

Avoiding all one liners about poles, sliding, crackers (the eating kind, thank you) cookies, roost...

No kidding KG!! I always thought you were bad until these ladies get unleashed on a firefighter pic! Poor Greg probably doesn't know what happened to his "community" LOL!

Well, I'm not so innocent ~ I posted the photo, after all. There are a BUNCH or great one-liners that no one used, though. Ann held back, so did I, and there's something to be said about that.I even thought about starting a thread called "A Continuing Discussion of American Adult Humor" and the first post would be a disclaimer...then let everyone post their best jokes.But, maybe that isn't such a good idea up here. :DI heard a great one today about a tour bus on it's way to Branson, Missouri when it came to a rest stop and one of the little old ladies whispered to the driver, "I think I've been..."Nah. Not here.

Oh my gosh!!! That was a great dose of humor!!! lol... ;)

gilliandanielle said:
No kidding KG!! I always thought you were bad until these ladies get unleashed on a firefighter pic! Poor Greg probably doesn't know what happened to his "community" LOL!
This neighborhood is on the edge of the community, out across the railroad tracks and a couple of blocks off the main highway. From the main road, you can see the purple & green glow of the neon lights.

Welcome to the

Red Light District

Notable residents: KG, Ann, Darby, Jill, Gillian...
(with my apologies to those I missed)

chefann said:
Welcome to the

Red Light District

Notable residents: KG, Ann, Darby, Jill, Gillian...
(with my apologies to those I missed)

I vote KG as the Honorary Mayor!!

We need a parade!! We need floats! Large Balloons!

Hey, I'm just outside of Circus City. Could I be a clown?

Wait.

I think I already am.

thechefofnorthbend said:
We need a parade!! We need floats! Large Balloons!

Character balloons, or breasts?

chefann said:
Character balloons, or breasts?

Well....this is in honor of KG...you make the call...LOL

WARNING ADULT CONTENT
http://www.partygals.biz/assets/products/NOTAV328.jpg

hee hee... it is always interesting to open this when I wake up and see what you guys have been doing for the past few hours!

I wish I had those balloons for my Dh's 30th b-day!

thechefofnorthbend said:
Well....this is in honor of KG...you make the call...LOL

WARNING ADULT CONTENT
http://www.partygals.biz/assets/products/NOTAV328.jpg
Those remind me of that gum I bought from the vending machine in the mens' room. It was tough, really hard to chew and tasted funny.

Those would be awesome for a bachelor party!

Or a HWC show!

Make a couple of breast cakes (CBB=DD, SBB=B, Prep=AA), fill some of those balloons with helium, and let the fun begin!

Was your gum rib flavor, KG?

chefann said:
Was your gum rib flavor, KG?

Did it glow in the dark? :p

Nah, it was French something.

raebates said:
Hey, I'm just outside of Circus City. Could I be a clown?

Wait.

I think I already am.
You're the loveable clown, not the mean one that I always wish would be run over with the little car.

Clowns we like (or tolerate...)

krustyeyes.jpg

Clowns we DO NOT LIKE

pennywise.jpg

Although, I dont like either.... or any clowns, really...:rolleyes:

chefann said:
Those would be awesome for a bachelor party!

Or a HWC show!

Make a couple of breast cakes (CBB=DD, SBB=B, Prep=AA), fill some of those balloons with helium, and let the fun begin!
With baloons that size, you'd need a giant...
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/163/348996085_d20b595bd1.jpg?v=0

I'm thinking the Krusty laugh from The Simpsons, but I don't know how to effectively type it.

I'm such a dork!

Or there's Fat Tony's line from the eposode Homer the Clown, in which Homer goes to clown college and becomes a Krusty (just like the multiple Bozo's or Ronald McDonald's): "I'm seeing double - four Krustys!" Then there's a whole big stunt gag that includes Homer's head hitting some hanging wine glasses, which ring out the Godfather theme.

OMG, you all have been up to NO GOOD, LMAO! And just think on the day that we had morning meetings to tell us to watch our language at work (I work in a factory, not a daycare by the way)!!!!!

I don't need a sexual harrasment class at work.I already know how.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
friday
  • mommyhugz1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies