• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From Stripper to Star: My Journey to Earning a Colored Star on an Online Forum

In summary, "Wahoo!! I Got My Star!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates and rewards consultants who achieve the Star Consultant status. To become a Star Consultant, you must have a minimum of $4,000 in personal retail sales and at least one active recruit during each month of the program period. As a Star Consultant, you will receive special recognition and rewards, such as exclusive products, discounts, and a certificate of achievement. The program runs from September 1st to August 31st each year, and consultants need to achieve the Star Consultant status during this period to be eligible for the rewards and recognition. You can track your progress on the "Wahoo!! I Got My Star!" dashboard on the Pam
MissChef
Gold Member
Well, I've started a thread like this before, but then the post rules changed and I got it taken away. I finally made it to a colored star! I'm not a stripper anymore!!!:sing::sing::D

Wahoo for you!

star-emoticon2.gif

I know how that one goes!! Here's to it staying yellow for a while!:D

Wait a minute I just noticed mine was taken away again. Hello!!! Oh well it will happen again.

I can't keep up anymore with how many posts we need for the stars. I think you're close Amanda, 2500 to get it filled in?

Yay Kathy!!!

Congratulations, Kat!

Whoo Hoo Cathy!!! Good for you!

What is "Wahoo!! I Got My Star!"?

"Wahoo!! I Got My Star!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates and rewards consultants who achieve the Star Consultant status.

How do I become a Star Consultant?

To become a Star Consultant, you must have a minimum of $4,000 in personal retail sales and at least one active recruit during each month of the program period.

What are the benefits of being a Star Consultant?

As a Star Consultant, you will receive special recognition and rewards, such as exclusive products, discounts, and a certificate of achievement. You will also have access to training and support to help you grow your business.

When does the "Wahoo!! I Got My Star!" program take place?

The program runs from September 1st to August 31st each year. Consultants need to achieve the Star Consultant status during this period to be eligible for the rewards and recognition.

Can I track my progress towards becoming a Star Consultant?

Yes, you can track your progress on the "Wahoo!! I Got My Star!" dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you your personal retail sales and active recruits for each month of the program period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
merego
Replies