• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forums Change and Come and Go...

In summary, Janet saw that the moods come and go with the people, and that many good people have taken their focus away from the forum.
My DH calls himself a "Heinze" 57 lol. He's Swedish, Native American, German, French and he thinks hispanic (cause he eats mexican 3x a week and could eat it every day if he could) lol.

I'm easy to figure out 100% Japanese-Okinawan. So my kids are Euro Asian aka "HAPAs" :).

ETA: We are both pretty stubborn and so is one of the daughters! ;)

Last edited:
heat123 said:
My DH calls himself a "Heinze" 57 lol. He's Swedish, Native American, German, French and he thinks hispanic (cause he eats mexican 3x a week and could eat it every day if he could) lol.

I'm easy to figure out 100% Japanese-Okinawan. So my kids are Euro Asian aka "HAPAs" :).

Now thats some Combo!!

Jean DeVries said:
(You won't find me whining about no bookings, because I'm only doing this casually. You will, most likely, catch me whining about being fat. Feel free to call me out on it. I probably won't hear you, though, because I'll be in the kitchen getting my ice cream.)

Love your posts Jean! You make me laugh!

There is a whiner who I am very close to adding to my iggy list!!! I mean really get a grip!

My problem is I usually end up looking at their post anyway because I am so Nosy! LOL!

janetupnorth said:
I caught it last night and got a good laugh! :) Isn't is a pasty though? I've never seen it spelled with an ie.

For those who don't know, she's not talking about the little things you stick on your chest!

Joe's Pasty Shop

Well that's good because I was going to say she'd need two...not one! :):D

pamperedlinda said:
I'm English, Irish, Dutch, Welch, and Cherokee-Blackfoot Indian. I'm a very calm and laid-back individual and it takes a LOT to make me mad.....however, once I'm mad you better watch out!

I am Irish and Lebanese, but those who really know me, know that (ask Leggy) I am pretty laid back until I am pushed into something I really don't agree with, then you may have a fight on your hands.

<H2>1. Why do forums always change?</H2><p>Forums are constantly evolving and changing because they are made up of a diverse group of individuals with varying opinions, interests, and priorities. As people come and go, the overall mood and direction of the forum can shift.</p><H2>2. How can I learn more about the history of this forum?</H2><p>If you are new to the forum, you can browse through old posts and discussions to get a sense of the forum's past. This can give you insight into the community and its dynamics.</p><H2>3. Why have some members chosen not to re-subscribe and contribute?</H2><p>Some members may have decided to leave the forum due to personal reasons or a change in priorities. Others may have felt that the forum no longer aligned with their values or goals.</p><H2>4. What is the main cause of conflict on this forum?</H2><p>While off-topic discussions may contribute to conflicts, it is often a difference in maturity levels and perspectives on business that lead to disagreements. It is important to listen to and respect the opinions of those who have more experience and knowledge in certain areas.</p><H2>5. How can I find balance in my life while also pursuing my business goals?</H2><p>It is important to prioritize and make time for all aspects of your life, including family, personal relationships, and leisure activities. Remember that success in business is not everything and it's important to find joy and fulfillment in all areas of your life.</p>

1. Why do forums always change?

Forums are constantly evolving and changing because they are made up of a diverse group of individuals with varying opinions, interests, and priorities. As people come and go, the overall mood and direction of the forum can shift.

2. How can I learn more about the history of this forum?

If you are new to the forum, you can browse through old posts and discussions to get a sense of the forum's past. This can give you insight into the community and its dynamics.

3. Why have some members chosen not to re-subscribe and contribute?

Some members may have decided to leave the forum due to personal reasons or a change in priorities. Others may have felt that the forum no longer aligned with their values or goals.

4. What is the main cause of conflict on this forum?

While off-topic discussions may contribute to conflicts, it is often a difference in maturity levels and perspectives on business that lead to disagreements. It is important to listen to and respect the opinions of those who have more experience and knowledge in certain areas.

5. How can I find balance in my life while also pursuing my business goals?

It is important to prioritize and make time for all aspects of your life, including family, personal relationships, and leisure activities. Remember that success in business is not everything and it's important to find joy and fulfillment in all areas of your life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kattyschack
Replies