• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Goodbye Stripper Star: Did Rules Change?

In summary, "Goodbye Stripper Star: Did Rules Change?" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef featuring healthier versions of popular strip club dishes and tips for making them at home. The recipes are easy to follow and designed with simplicity in mind. While most recipes are suitable for dietary restrictions, it is best to check the ingredients list. The cookbook is available for purchase in stores and online, with options for vegetarians and vegans clearly marked in the book.
Chef_2_Four
My stripper star is gone! :eek: did the rules change for the amount of posts?

Probably. They changed in October.

That drives me nuts - it's tough to hit a moving target.

well poop. i worked hard for that star! :cry: guess I will have to try some more. just don't know when....oh well!

I know - I'd like to have a Spumoni star, too, but by the time I get to the threshold, it will probably have moved.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I know - I'd like to have a Spumoni star, too, but by the time I get to the threshold, it will probably have moved.

Spumoni, yum, I'm hungry now! :cry:

Ummm, Asti Spunmoni yummm!

Rank goals have not changed since late sept. You must not have visted since the last change :) The stripper star is at 1000

Greg, I have a hard time taking you seriously with that Avatar. But it is cute.

Oh, yeah... mine went from blue to pink. But I don't care that much... too busy building a coffee empire.

After this post - I need 99 post to get a star

YEAH:D :D

Admin Greg said:
Rank goals have not changed since late sept. You must not have visted since the last change :) The stripper star is at 1000

It's been awhile. I was on in oct but i guess i just didn't notice. oh well i am getting close to 1000 so i can have it back!

1. What is "Goodbye Stripper Star: Did Rules Change?"

"Goodbye Stripper Star: Did Rules Change?" is a new cookbook from Pampered Chef that features healthier versions of popular dishes typically found at strip clubs. It also includes tips and tricks for making these dishes at home.

2. Are the recipes in this cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Goodbye Stripper Star: Did Rules Change?" are designed with simplicity in mind. They use easy-to-find ingredients and include step-by-step instructions to ensure success in the kitchen.

3. Are the recipes in this cookbook suitable for all dietary restrictions?

While the majority of the recipes in "Goodbye Stripper Star: Did Rules Change?" are suitable for most dietary restrictions, there are some that may not be suitable for those with specific allergies or dietary needs. It is always best to check the ingredients list before preparing a dish.

4. Can I purchase this cookbook in stores?

Yes, "Goodbye Stripper Star: Did Rules Change?" is available for purchase in select Pampered Chef stores nationwide. You can also purchase it online through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in this cookbook?

Yes, "Goodbye Stripper Star: Did Rules Change?" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options for those who follow a plant-based diet. These options are clearly marked in the cookbook for easy identification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne