• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #18,751
nikkijo said:
Ours has it the other way around..Traditional early and Contemporary later on...I think it's because they are trying to get more "younger" (over 18) in and if it's the later service they have a better chance of getting them there.

Our congregation has 1 kid under 6, 5 kids between 6 and 15, no one at all between 15 and 35. 2- people in the 30's (me and my dh) about 10 people in the 40-50's, and about 50 people over 50. We need some work...

• #18,752
chefheidi2003 said:
Did you ever notice that it is like 3 different groups on this thread...the three of us during the day....Ellen & Mary in the middle of the night and Angela and Heather ALL THE TIME!! They always seem to be in on all of the conversations.

Yup- I noticed that. I used to be in the middle of the night group but my new medication helps me sleep at NORMAL times. ;)

• #18,753
friday said:
Our congregation has 1 kid under 6, 5 kids between 6 and 15, no one at all between 15 and 35. 2- people in the 30's (me and my dh) about 10 people in the 40-50's, and about 50 people over 50. We need some work...

Our church is a really good mixture of all of the age catagories...NO YOUNG SINGLE GUYS THOUGH :cry: Most of the older people go to the traditional service though...

• #18,754
friday said:
Our congregation has 1 kid under 6, 5 kids between 6 and 15, no one at all between 15 and 35. 2- people in the 30's (me and my dh) w+about 10 people in the 40-50's, and about 50 people over 50. We need some work...

Oh and the one kid under 6 is mine, and 2 of the kids in the middle are mine... we are ground breakers I guess. My dh used to be a church planter and he left that position- but we both feel like we are doing it again just so we have people our own age to TALK TO.

• #18,754
friday said:
Yup- I noticed that. I used to be in the middle of the night group but my new medication helps me sleep at NORMAL times. ;)

How young are we talking... I might know some people....

• #18,755
chefheidi2003 said:
Our church is a really good mixture of all of the age catagories...NO YOUNG SINGLE GUYS THOUGH :cry: Most of the older people go to the traditional service though...

How young? I might know some people :rolleyes:

• #18,757
this baby should be itching for a nap soon...

• #18,758
chefheidi2003 said:
I am 27......

Hmmmm..... I will keep my eyes open.

• #18,759
I am trying to listen to a training CD but martin keeps popping the drive open.

• #18,760
friday said:
I am trying to listen to a training CD but martin keeps popping the drive open.

LOL...I am sorry that is funny.

• #18,761
we are going to have to walk to the mail box later I think.... probably after lunch.

• #18,762
chefheidi2003 said:
LOL...I am sorry that is funny.

He thinks so too. I wish he would go play with the CAT!

• #18,763
ok I need your opinion here...I am puting together some gifts for a Stop and Shop that I am doing next weekend...I noticed that last year the people would prefer Cash and Carry items so I just bought a bunch of things last month that I can use for this....I bought some of the Coffee and More cups...I am going to put cocoa mix (a recipe that I found on another site) in a bag and put that in it and wrap it all up with celophane and then I wanted to do one with soup...do you think that it will look bad if I just use some of the Lipton soup mix in the packet, and put that in there...I don't know that I can find a recipe for just a small one...do you understand what I am asking...sometimes I don't know how to type certain things...

• #18,764
I think sometimes people are more willing to buy food if it is a name brand. Especially in a gift bag. Unless it's a bakery or such putting together their food.

--Jenny L

• #18,765
jlevernier said:
I think sometimes people are more willing to buy food if it is a name brand. Especially in a gift bag. Unless it's a bakery or such putting together their food.

--Jenny L

Thank you...I would like to do something from scratch but they are all for bigger batches so I figured that just a store bought packet would be nice for a single serving.

• #18,766
Someone from my husbands benefit program just called. Apparently, according to the online form I filled out in order to GET benefits, I am 25.5 pounds overweight, and she wanted me to commit to a goal to lose weight and will call me in 6 weeks to check up. WTF????

• #18,767
chefheidi2003 said:
ok I need your opinion here...I am puting together some gifts for a Stop and Shop that I am doing next weekend...I noticed that last year the people would prefer Cash and Carry items so I just bought a bunch of things last month that I can use for this....I bought some of the Coffee and More cups...I am going to put cocoa mix (a recipe that I found on another site) in a bag and put that in it and wrap it all up with celophane and then I wanted to do one with soup...do you think that it will look bad if I just use some of the Lipton soup mix in the packet, and put that in there...I don't know that I can find a recipe for just a small one...do you understand what I am asking...sometimes I don't know how to type certain things...

I think it would be totally fine.

• #18,768
friday said:
Someone from my husbands benefit program just called. Apparently, according to the online form I filled out in order to GET benefits, I am 25.5 pounds overweight, and she wanted me to commit to a goal to lose weight and will call me in 6 weeks to check up. WTF????

OMG...that is rediculous...

• #18,769
jlevernier said:

--Jenny L

Hi Jenny!

• #18,770
  • #18,771
chefheidi2003 said:
OMG...that is rediculous...

I'm not happy about it. I am not happy with my weight but I am not obese. Yes, 25 pounds would be just about right. But HELLO? I have a one year old?!? I am going to email my dh at work and ask him to speak to someone at the office about this. I don't need harrassing phone calls picking on me about my weight on top of everything else.

• #18,772
friday said:
I think it would be totally fine.

OK Good...I am going shopping tonight to get most of the stuff that I will need to put stuff together with....I need the stuff for the cocoa mix, and Hershey Kisses (not happy about having to buy Hershey's but I don't know what else to put in it)....Probably some M&Ms I think I will go with Pink...it is for our Relay for Life team so even though it is promoting early Christmas Shopping I think I would like to use Pink M&Ms for Breast Cancer...I might go to the local candy store and get some Purple ones as well...Cellophane to wrap everying up with...

• #18,773
chefheidi2003 said:
OK Good...I am going shopping tonight to get most of the stuff that I will need to put stuff together with....I need the stuff for the cocoa mix, and Hershey Kisses (not happy about having to buy Hershey's but I don't know what else to put in it)....Probably some M&Ms I think I will go with Pink...it is for our Relay for Life team so even though it is promoting early Christmas Shopping I think I would like to use Pink M&Ms for Breast Cancer...I might go to the local candy store and get some Purple ones as well...Cellophane to wrap everying up with...

Now that you know my whole shopping list I am also going to buy the ingredients for the Turkey Chili in the DCB and also the Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet.

• #18,774
I want to start putting stuff together tonight when I am watching my shows...I wanted to clean tonight but I will get nothing done because I would rather watch Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, and ER...and I could watch and clean but all that ends up happening is I stand up to watch it and don't clean.

• #18,775
round 2 of laundry clear. I really should learn to do it every day rather than letting it pile up.... na... probably won't.

• #18,776
chefheidi2003 said:

Why not happy about Hershey's?

• #18,777
chefheidi2003 said:
I want to start putting stuff together tonight when I am watching my shows...I wanted to clean tonight but I will get nothing done because I would rather watch Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, and ER...and I could watch and clean but all that ends up happening is I stand up to watch it and don't clean.

AH! Thats why my list seemed so long to you. I don't watch television- so that time has to be filled with SOMETHING (usually on the computer)

• #18,778
friday said:
Why not happy about Hershey's?

Because I live very close to Hershey and I don't like that they are cutting so many jobs to send them out of country...They are changing everything that Mr Hershey worked for...

• #18,779
chefheidi2003 said:
Now that you know my whole shopping list I am also going to buy the ingredients for the Turkey Chili in the DCB and also the Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet.

Friday have you tried either of these recipes yet??

• #18,780
chefheidi2003 said:
Friday have you tried either of these recipes yet??

Yes- we have done the asian pork noodle skillet here a number of times. Only without pork. I have done it with beef and with chicken. We have also added almonds and mushrooms (last night). This recipe is a favourite at our house.

• #18,781
friday said:
Yes- we have done the asian pork noodle skillet here a number of times. Only without pork. I have done it with beef and with chicken. We have also added almonds and mushrooms (last night). This recipe is a favourite at our house.

Oh good...we love chinese food so I am hoping that we will like this as well...I just got my 12in SS so now I want to use it so I think I am going to use it for that...

• #18,782
chefheidi2003 said:
Oh good...we love chinese food so I am hoping that we will like this as well...I just got my 12in SS so now I want to use it so I think I am going to use it for that...

We already have chicken out for dinner tonight and not the rest of the stuff needed for this so not tonight but I am going to say something about doing it next week one day and the chili another day...

• #18,783
my puter is unhappy. Martin pushed the power button and it probably needs a restart now... argh..

• #18,784
friday said:
my puter is unhappy. Martin pushed the power button and it probably needs a restart now... argh..

lol...how old is he??

• #18,785
chefheidi2003 said:
lol...how old is he??

He is 1. Turned 1 on September 13th.

My puter is happier now

• #18,786
Just stopping in to say hi:)

• #18,787
I"m fixin to take my DD to play group and then go sign a lease...

• #18,788
I hope eveyone has a great day i'm off to go get the two of us ready....

• #18,789
I'll stop back in later;)

• #18,790
dh has gone to pick up his glasses. He hasn't worn glasses since we first met. I am not sure if I will be able to... I dunno. I don't know if I will like the look.

• #18,791
  • #18,792
JaimeQ said:
I"m fixin to take my DD to play group and then go sign a lease...

Whatcha leasing?

• #18,793
JaimeQ said:
I'll stop back in later;)

See you when you get back!

• #18,794
My boys are home for lunch. Back later.

• #18,795
my boys have a SICK sense of ha ha!

• #18,796
and apparently the battery died in the kitchen clock. It says 5. Its not 5.

• #18,797
Oh yes- when this baby takes a nap I am going with. I am doing the head nodding thing Angela always talks about.

• #18,798
I wonder how she is doing today...

• #18,799
the kids are headed back to school. HEY MARTIN- READY FOR A NAP YET???

• #18,800
he doesnt seem to be. He seems mostly interested in playing with the lunch dishes... what a messy baby.

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four