• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #15,751
nikkijo said:
hmmmm we should all go there next summer! they have the best rides ever.
I would go to Cedar Point. Its not that far from here. We could have a Chef SUccess mini reunion.

• #15,752
nikkijo said:
hmmmm we should all go there next summer! they have the best rides ever.

yeah...Hershey Park is getting a new roller coaster next year it has the largest hill of any coaster in the US.

• #15,753
friday said:
No- the legal contract has nothing in it to protect ME at all. It couldn't or the X would have had claim to it. And now that is working strongly against me. That is part of the reason I am pushing so hard to build my schedule. We need to move out of this place- because of the trouble with my parents, and because I lived here with my X. Plus I really would like to put this in front of a judge and see if I can't at least get my 10% downpayment back.
Wow so judging by the sound of it, you and your parents don't have the best relationship.... I don't understand how they tried to help and now they are taking it all away from you? Doesn't that just hurt you again? I guess I am confused....

• #15,754
  • #15,755
nikkijo said:
how awesome....how did u meet?

We met on the internet- on our church's webboard.

• #15,756
Carissidy said:
Wow so judging by the sound of it, you and your parents don't have the best relationship.... I don't understand how they tried to help and now they are taking it all away from you? Doesn't that just hurt you again? I guess I am confused....

Yes it just hurts me again. We keep praying for my dh to get his permanent resident card so we can get a mortgage and get out of here and start again. It is some form of abuse I am sure.

• #15,757
Carissidy said:
Bears :yuck:

LOL...Angela you can tell that you are catching up on your reading...that was answered like 30 minutes ago.

• #15,758
friday said:
I would go to Cedar Point. Its not that far from here. We could have a Chef SUccess mini reunion.

that would be a lot of fun....it's only about a 6 hour drive from me

• #15,759
I am not sure that I even know where it is??

• #15,760
Do any of you watch Brothers and Sisters??

• #15,761
friday said:
Yes it just hurts me again. We keep praying for my dh to get his permanent resident card so we can get a mortgage and get out of here and start again. It is some form of abuse I am sure.
should he be getting it soon? I hope so for your sake.

• #15,762
friday said:

That is great...all of the guys that I have met on the internet are duds.

• #15,763
chefheidi2003 said:
I am not sure that I even know where it is??

It is in OH IO

• #15,764
chefheidi2003 said:
do you know what I should do I should go back and try to find one of Angela's list of questions so that I can catch Nikki.
In fact I would post them again..... just say the word

• #15,765
friday said:
That's awesome!!!!!!!

• #15,766
chefheidi2003 said:
That is great...all of the guys that I have met on the internet are duds.

I have been trying the whole internet thing because I don't like the bar scene. And I don't know where else to look.

• #15,767
How long will it take me to get to yellow?

• #15,768
Carissidy said:
i posted a list of questions...also one get to know each other that nobody filled out but me :cry:

• #15,770
nikkijo said:
should he be getting it soon? I hope so for your sake.

We have finished all the paperwork, and I HOPE all of the fees. We are just waiting for it to cross enough desks. The estimates are for right around Christmas. Believe me- I will be so excited when it comes through that I will be a posting MANIAC here telling you all!

• #15,771
friday said:
How long will it take me to get to yellow?

I'm almost caught up to you!!!!

• #15,772
nikkijo said:
i posted a list of questions...also one get to know each other that nobody filled out but me :cry:

Repost- I missed them- sincere apologies. Please forgive me.

• #15,773
Carissidy said:
i think that i should post them for her! haha!!

• #15,774
nikkijo said:

Post it again...I will answer....

• #15,775
nikkijo said:
I'm almost caught up to you!!!!

So you are!! so you are!!

• #15,776
Carissidy said:

I will let you know because I don't want Nikki to be able to answer them...or Friday because I just realized that I am trying to catch both of them.

• #15,777
friday said:
sign me up.... can we have a bank for that to like we have conference club???

• #15,778
so... dh just headed out to get me a treat!! I kid you not. Our big blow out last Sunday seems to have had an incredible effect. And you would not BELIEVE the bowling.

• #15,779
chefheidi2003 said:
I will let you know because I don't want Nikki to be able to answer them...or Friday because I just realized that I am trying to catch both of them.
I'll just have to PM them to you LOL

• #15,780
chefheidi2003 said:

Oh- don't worry- I have to sleep sometime right? lol!!

• #15,781
chefheidi2003 said:
yeah...Hershey Park is getting a new roller coaster next year it has the largest hill of any coaster in the US.
Cedar Point had that record forever! I went to Hershey Park last year! I can't wait to go back!

• #15,783
nikkijo said:
How about a get to know you?

1. How young are you?
2. How long have you been selling pc?
16 months
3. Are you married, if so how long?
yes, 3 years
4. What is your other job besides pc?
student..major human resources
5. do you have any children? How many and what ages?
I have a beautiful 7 month old pomeranian that looks like a fox..but as for human children not yet...but hopefully soon....need to practice bowling..lol
6. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
hmmm tough call..I love cookies and cream....

took me a while to find...didn't realize how much we talk in one day...here it is...feel free to add questions

• #15,784
How young are you?

• #15,785
Carissidy said:
Cedar Point had that record forever! I went to Hershey Park last year! I can't wait to go back!

When you do let me know...I live about 30 minutes away. 30 minutes on a slow traffic day.

• #15,786
How long have you been selling PC?

nearly 10 years.

• #15,787
Are you married, if so how long.

Yes- for 3 years.

• #15,788
What is your other job besides pc?

I am a music teacher.

• #15,789
friday said:
so... dh just headed out to get me a treat!! I kid you not. Our big blow out last Sunday seems to have had an incredible effect. And you would not BELIEVE the bowling.

is he getting you some special outfits for bowling??

• #15,791
Do you have any children? How many and what ages?

I have 3 sons. Alex is 12- will be 13 in 6 days. Andy is 10, and Martín is 1

• #15,792
friday said:
How young are you?

oh your sneaky answering each one individually!

• #15,793
Favourite flavour of ice cream?

Coffee flavour

• #15,794
I have been selling PC for 4 years

• #15,795
well i have to do some homework with my puppy./...bbl

• #15,796
No I have not been able to make some man a lucky lucky man yet....

• #15,797
nikkijo said:
is he getting you some special outfits for bowling??

Nope. None required as far as I am concerned.

• #15,798
nikkijo said:
oh your sneaky answering each one individually!

I was taught by the best- right Angela!

• #15,799
. What is your other job besides pc? I am a trucking dispatcher.

• #15,800
I do not have any children...

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four