• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #10,502
Christ Follower said:
You probably posted already, but how was you thing today??

And Ang, did you make it apple picking?
ellen
my show is at 750
3 sets of cookware!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• #10,503
Christ Follower said:
You probably posted already, but how was you thing today??

And Ang, did you make it apple picking?
No, bad day.... ask Kim and Chris LOL
We will try again tomorrow :)

• #10,504
Okay, I just went back to see where I left off, and I have

32 pages to read!!!!:grumpy: :cry:

• #10,505
Carissidy said:
wow, you're up this late/early too??? Are we nuts or what?
YA We're nuts!
actually i think
we are nuts!!!!!!!!! lol

• #10,506
heather9892 said:
ellen
my show is at 750

That's "stellar"!!!!!!!:D

WAAAA HOOOOO! Can we say "pan-a-rama?":thumbup:

• #10,507
Christ Follower said:
Okay, I just went back to see where I left off, and I have

32 pages to read!!!!:grumpy: :cry:
better than my 40 lol

• #10,508
Well, I want you ALL to know that I am so glad to have caught up today.... I will have to do it all over again tomorrow LOL But I can't wait for things to slow back down for me... Miss you all! I gotta get to bed! Talk to you all soon I hope! Thanks Kim, for being there today! I will sleep much better now ;)

• #10,510
heather9892 said:
ellen
my show is at 750
this will change if she signs :D

• #10,511
Carissidy said:
Well, I want you ALL to know that I am so glad to have caught up today.... I will have to do it all over again tomorrow LOL But I can't wait for things to slow back down for me... Miss you all! I gotta get to bed! Talk to you all soon I hope! Thanks Kim, for being there today! I will sleep much better now ;)

Good night Ang! Sleep a sound comfortable sleep tonight!:indif: :indif: :indif:

• #10,512
:rolleyes: :eek: :indif: Goodnight All:indif: :indif: :eek: :indif: :eek: :indif::indif:
My Typical Night...... Talk to you tomorrow!

• #10,513
Carissidy said:
nite ang
have a good show tomorrow:D

• #10,514
heather9892 said:

Ya, but then you'd get 2000 incentive points and $100 cash!:thumbup:

Plus your 25 free catalogs right?

• #10,515
i shud go as well past 2 am and hard to type with 2yr old on my lap

• #10,516
I have to get up early tomorrow. We usually don't go to church until 2nd service which is at 10:30 a.m but tomorrow they need me there at 1st service (8:30 a.m) so they can recognize my Awana team on stage.:yuck:

I'm not big on stuff like that. Maybe if it were recognition at PC conference, but not at church!

• #10,517
heather9892 said:

Good night Heather. You sleep well too and all that jazz.:D :indif:

• #10,518
Christ Follower said:
Ya, but then you'd get 2000 incentive points and $100 cash!:thumbup:

Plus your 25 free catalogs right?
we dont get the cash
our promo was different
son is crying now so have to run
have good nite :)
chat tomorrow

• #10,519
Carissidy said:

I am glad you are feeling better. Take care and we will see you tomorrow.

:indif: :indif: Good night :indif: :indif: :indif:

• #10,520
heather9892 said:

why would it change if she signs? You still get the sales, or did you work a deal with her?

• #10,521
Christ Follower said:
I don't know. I've never tried before.:confused:

OK, I e-mailed you a file. Let me know if you can open it. I could also send it in pdf and if you can't open the one, surely you can open the other.

From what you said about pictures, I am not sure it is what you are looking for but it could be a start.

• #10,522
chef_kimmo said:
OK, I e-mailed you a file. Let me know if you can open it. I could also send it in pdf and if you can't open the one, surely you can open the other.

From what you said about pictures, I am not sure it is what you are looking for but it could be a start.

Okay, i opened it and emailed you.

• #10,523
heather9892 said:

:indif: :indif: :indif: Good night Heather :indif: :indif: :indif:

• #10,524
I gotta go for now. I'll be back if I can't sleep after my shower. Goodnight Kim if your gone when I get back!

• #10,525
Ellen, talk to you later. I will see what I can do for you to make some of the changes.

Date? Time?

• #10,526
chef_kimmo said:
Ellen, talk to you later. I will see what I can do for you to make some of the changes.

Date? Time?

Date is Thursday October 18th at 7:00 p.m. Is that what you mean?

• #10,528
Yes, it is. Goodnight Ellen

• #10,529
chef_kimmo said:
why would it change if she signs? You still get the sales, or did you work a deal with her?
only by $200
i told her she cud submitt 1 show under her and then she'll take a set of cookware

• #10,530
heather9892 said:
we dont get the cash
our promo was different
son is crying now so have to run
have good nite :)
chat tomorrow

sorry i couldn't get into more detail last night but son was crying and it was 2am:eek:
we got a promotion at conference "connect for cash" we get points for sales, # of shows and recruits for each month from aug-oct, so we get triple pts for this promo instead of the cash and to my knowledge we don't get the catalogues:grumpy: :cry: which sucks cause i need them for my shows next week and no money to buy them :cry:

Last edited:
  • #10,531
jamie
how did your fair go yesterday?

• #10,532
well kim
we are exactly at the same #

• #10,533
he he he
not anymore i passed you!!!!!!!!!!
lol

• #10,535
Christ Follower said:
I had a pretty great day.

My daughter scored her first ever soccer goal!!!!:thumbup:
Tell her Congratulations!!! That is so great!:D :thumbup: :thumbup: :D

• #10,536
heather9892 said:
sold 3 sets of cookware :D
That is go great! Way to go! Did they come wanting to buy it, or do you have great words of wisdom on selling cookware?

• #10,537
pcchris said:
I had to stop eating my ice cream momentarily so I could check to see if we have any NyQuil. We do, but I'm going to enjoy my ice cream first. NyQuil is nasty.
Did you know that you have to get it from behind the counter for the original version? If yours isn't working that well you should check and make sure it has sudafed sp? in it.

• #10,538
Carissidy said:
so I thought oh well, I have no energy to get anymore upset....
what else can I eat at 12:15 a.m.???
OOOO oreos....yum!!
I'm so sorry to hear about your day! It will get better. You know you have to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

• #10,539
heather9892 said:
only by $200
i told her she cud submitt 1 show under her and then she'll take a set of cookware

Ah yes, I do that too. I can see the good in either way. I hope it turns out the way you want it to

• #10,540
heather9892 said:
well kim
we are exactly at the same #

heather9892 said:
he he he
not anymore i passed you!!!!!!!!!!
lol

LOL, you woke up earlier than me! I will catch you again :D

I can't be in here as long and often during the week so you will pull away again though..

• #10,541
We need to work to catch up to Angela!!

• #10,542
:balloon: Maybe we can all go pink at the same time!! :balloon:

• #10,543
heather9892 said:
jamie
how did your fair go yesterday?

Not as well as I thought it would... I got to orders... one for $27 and one for $10..... I only got a handful of people who wanted to register for my give away and most don't want anything to do with PC.

• #10,544
I did hand out a few catalogs so we will see if I get calls on those in the next couple days.

• #10,545
I can't totally complain though cause it wasn't like it was busy or anything...not to many people came.... I guess it just wasn't a good weekend.

• #10,546
I did buy me a pretty bracelet from the cookie lee vendor:D

• #10,547
But I refrained from buying from anyone else... I have been wanting a bracelet like this one for awhile:)

• #10,548
missydivine said:
That is go great! Way to go! Did they come wanting to buy it, or do you have great words of wisdom on selling cookware?
host and sister
thay wanted it lol

• #10,549
JaimeQ said:
I can't totally complain though cause it wasn't like it was busy or anything...not to many people came.... I guess it just wasn't a good weekend.
the fortune is in the follow up :angel:
that by the way is a great cd to listen to
and as long as you get what you want out of, like maybe one party, all is good
keep a family tree of anything you get from it, you will surprised to see just what come out of it:D

• #10,550
JaimeQ said:
I did buy me a pretty bracelet from the cookie lee vendor:D
thats good :D

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four