• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #10,451
way to go ang only 600 more till your pink
only 3 days lol

• #10,452
Carissidy said:
Tah Dah!! How many more........again? 2,500 or 2,700????

:balloon: 2700 .... :balloon:

• #10,453
Heather and I coming along right behind you too

• #10,454
chef_kimmo said:
As I was reading all the posts i was so far behind, I decided I needed to write down some of things just so I can remember.

It is funny if anyone changes their avatar I won't know who is who.
i write the pg down so i remember where i left off:rolleyes:

• #10,455
chef_kimmo said:
Heather and I coming along right behind you too
we can all go pink together:D

• #10,456
ang
did you fall asleep?

• #10,457
i got to my show this afternoon and she already had $400 in orders

• #10,458
My little one woke up again

• #10,459
I kept saying - ok she has two daughters, but she has one or two, ah man who is it again! :confused:

• #10,460
my son just woke up

• #10,461
Hi ladies, I only have a minute again....

• #10,462
heather9892 said:
i got to my show this afternoon and she already had $400 in orders

That is awesome - so you are going to be submitting a pretty good show. Is she closing right away?

• #10,463
heather9892 said:
way to go ang only 600 more till your pink
only 3 days lol
LOL I am trying to wait for you two bozos! Step it up!! Let's go, Let's go!
see, if I was trying to get ahead... I would have made it 4 posts :D but I didnt!

• #10,464
chef_kimmo said:
I kept saying - ok she has two daughters, but she has one or two, ah man who is it again! :confused:
jamie?........................

• #10,465
I actually have at least 2 that need to close tomorrow. I have 2 hosts to get a hold of and then the one I need to submit

• #10,466
I'm trying not to stress out but i need a flyer and the girl here on CS said she had one, but never posted it. I'm so lame when it comes to the computer, I have no idea how to do the nice ones. The host needs something quick too.
It's for a combo show I'm doing with Partylite and the PL lady was supposed to do it but hasn't yet.

• #10,467
Christ Follower said:
Hi ladies, I only have a minute again....

Hi Ellen - sneaking for a quick peak?

• #10,468
heather9892 said:
ang
did you fall asleep?
my little one woke up... she is not sleeping well tonight! :(

• #10,469
Christ Follower said:
I'm trying not to stress out but i need a flyer and the girl here on Chef Success said she had one, but never posted it. I'm so lame when it comes to the computer, I have no idea how to do the nice ones. The host needs something quick too.
It's for a combo show I'm doing with Partylite and the PL lady was supposed to do it but hasn't yet.
i can try to do one in the am for u

• #10,470
chef_kimmo said:
I actually have at least 2 that need to close tomorrow. I have 2 hosts to get a hold of and then the one I need to submit

I have to submit my open house, a cooking show, two catalog shows and help my only recruit submit her show all by tomorrow! The recruits show is a whole other story....

• #10,471
:) :) HI ELLEN!!!:) :)

SORRY, WAS THAT TOO LOUD?...... Hi Ellen! :eek:

• #10,472
heather9892 said:
jamie?........................

Angela has 2 daughters
I think Jamie is/was trying to decide if she wants a second one.

• #10,473
chef_kimmo said:
That is awesome - so you are going to be submitting a pretty good show. Is she closing right away?
$750 right now
i want her to so i can get paid:rolleyes:

• #10,474
hi ellen :)

• #10,475
I was just making idle chatter but have noticed it is hard to keep up and to actually respond correctly to some posts - it helps

• #10,476
heather9892 said:
i can try to do one in the am for u

That would be great if you have time. I just wish I had some pretty pictures to add to one. I actually posted a thread that said "Talented Flyer makers~Please Read" and someone posted a flyer/invite. It has great wording, but not exactly what I was thinking of. I wish I knew how to add pictures on.... I'm lame.

• #10,477
chef_kimmo said:
Angela has 2 daughters
I think Jamie is/was trying to decide if she wants a second one.
Right....
Angela needs to stopping thinking she wants another one! (thanks for the SLAP back there BTW :) )

• #10,479
my little guy is on my lap sound asleep

• #10,480
Christ Follower said:
That's marvelous!!!!:thumbup:

I've been trying to use words other than "great" and "awesome" lately....can u tell?:D

• #10,482
Christ Follower said:
That would be great if you have time. I just wish I had some pretty pictures to add to one. I actually posted a thread that said "Talented Flyer makers~Please Read" and someone posted a flyer/invite. It has great wording, but not exactly what I was thinking of. I wish I knew how to add pictures on.... I'm lame.

E-mail it to me. I am good at adding pictures and editing. Just tell me what you want.

[email protected]

• #10,483
heather9892 said:
my little guy is on my lap sound asleep
Aww I had to bring my little one into bed with her Papa (thats what my girls call thier daddy)

• #10,484
chef_kimmo said:
Hi Ellen - sneaking for a quick peak?

Yep. I can't even begin to start reading what I've missed! I was up till 2 am last night (this morning).

• #10,485
Christ Follower said:
dont forget my noon is ur 9am:D i'll look at the thread and get some picks on it if i can:rolleyes:

• #10,486
How's the diaper situation, Heather? He is wearing one, correct? LOL

• #10,487
Christ Follower said:
I'm trying not to stress out but i need a flyer and the girl here on Chef Success said she had one, but never posted it. I'm so lame when it comes to the computer, I have no idea how to do the nice ones. The host needs something quick too.

I need to look in my files. I know I have done one with a combo of DS companies. send me your e-mail address and you can see if this is what you want.

• #10,488
  • #10,489
Heather what time is it where you are?
Ellen I think is 11:00 maybe???

• #10,490
How is Jaime? I haven't talked to her in a bit? Anyone know?
She'll probably answer when she reads this.... (hi jaime, thinking of you :))

• #10,491
chef_kimmo said:
I need to look in my files. I know I have done one with a combo of DS companies. send me your e-mail address and you can see if this is what you want.

[email protected] (long....I know.:rolleyes: )

• #10,492
Christ Follower said:
AAAaaaawwwwww! :angel:
i think he missed me today
i love when he runs to me yelling mom and gives me a big hug and kiss:D :love: :D

• #10,493
full of questions with no answers....

• #10,494
Carissidy said:

Yep. :yuck:

• #10,495
Christ Follower said:
That's marvelous!!!!

Christ Follower said:
I've been trying to use words other than "great" and "awesome" lately....can u tell?:D

And that is an awesome word! :D

• #10,496
Carissidy said:
How's the diaper situation, Heather? He is wearing one, correct? LOL
lol yes..............

• #10,497
heather9892 said:
i love when he runs to me yelling mom and gives me a big hug and kiss:D :love: :D

You probably posted already, but how was you thing today??

And Ang, did you make it apple picking?

• #10,498
Carissidy said:
ang
same time as you:eek:

• #10,499
heather9892 said:
Me too my girls did that to me when I got home today....
I think thats why they are not sleeping well, that happens when they don't see me all day... What am I going to for conference??? I have never been away from my youngest overnight and my oldest in over 2 years:eek: :eek:
This is what I am going to do... Day 1:) Day 2:( Day 3:cry: Day 4 (drink):D

• #10,500
heather9892 said:
ang
same time as you:eek:
wow, you're up this late/early too??? Are we nuts or what?
YA We're nuts!

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four