• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #12,251
pcchris said:
well, this is it for now, it hasn't been 10 minutes, but I'm gonna get going anyway. Hopefully I'll talk to all of you later!!! If not, have a great night everybody!! Don't leave me 30 pages to catch up on tomorrow, please?!?!?!
tell hubby to get a life lol

you have a good night as well ;)

• #12,252
opinions please
this is the flyer i made for my fall open house next week
tia:D

Attachments

• fall open house flyer.doc
    85.5 KB · Views: 502
  • #12,253
heather9892 said:
opinions please
this is the flyer i made for my fall open house next week
tia:D
if you change the view to website you can see both words and border
on mine the bottom isnt cut off :rolleyes:

• #12,254
Today has been a crappy day. This will probably be my only post here today.

• #12,255
Hello everyone! So how how damage did you cause while I was gone? How much do I have to read to catch up???

• #12,256
Christ Follower said:
I just got a email saying that someone went on to my webite and checked the contact me about being a consultant box!

It was a lady from a party I just did and I joked with her husband that he would make a great consultant! I gave him some info about the business and told him to consider it but haven't been able to get through and follow up.

She put in the comments area:

"Don't tell my husband, but I think you should contact him about the business again. He was telling me he wondered if he should give it a try....."
Thats awesome Ellen, Good for you! Go get 'em!:D

• #12,257
chef_kimmo said:
RTFLMAO

You sure are entertaining!!
Thanks Kim! I try... :rolleyes:

• #12,258
chef_kimmo said:
OH MY!!!

It didn't stop!!

LOL

(umm, no smilies left for me to smile - but I can't delete any of yours because it is too cute!)
I am so glad you like them! I really put thought in them LOL just to see if I could make anyine laugh and it worked!! :D

• #12,259
Christ Follower said:
I wanna laptop! Too bad my DH is out of work right now otherwise that would make a great b-day present next month.....
I have one and I love it :love: I can sit and talk to you guys while I am trying to put my children to sleep (what I am doing now), I can sit and watch the tv too, I can go lay in bed and bring it, and best of all I can bring it to shows and enter everything right there! I LOVE IT!!

• #12,260
heather9892 said:
yup
want something done ask a busy person to do it:D
Thats what I do! It works so well! I tell them I only have such and such dates left and they are filling fast because everyone wants in on the host special... peaks their interest about the host special too (why does everyone want it, must be good) Thats what I do even though some of that isn't completely true :eek:

• #12,261
heather9892 said:
i want a lap top as well
not likely to happen either since he wouldn't give me money for groceries tonite :(
WHAT??? He needs to eat too, doesn't he? :grumpy:

• #12,262
Christ Follower said:
I do. Except stuff like "go get my annual" and stuff. That would just say "Dr. appt.":D

or, "bowling night":D
Geesh, don't tell my husband that or he will start filling my calendar for me LOL!!

• #12,263
heather9892 said:
and i need gas so i can get to the hospital on fri for my mamogram and ultra sound and he will grumble but will likely give me the money

but will make a huge deal out of it and only give me $10 so i dont have any extra

hes already not happy that he has to take the day off to be with matthew
Wow Heather... I'm sorry :( he sounds like he can defintely rain on your parade.. :(

• #12,264
Christ Follower said:
Wow Heather, we started a serious topic for a minute there!
Geesh! sorry, is this not the place to be dumping? I didn't know this thread was meant to be kept light :eek: I am fairly new to this thread... I wish someone would have told me :blushing:

• #12,265
heather9892 said:
yes well mine has $120 to spend on beer weekly but i can't have any extra

i could understand if we didnt have the money
Wow :eek: thats REALLY, REALLY not good, Heather!

• #12,266
chef_kimmo said:
And making little smiley face art work.
Hey.... I thought they were cute! :p

• #12,267
Christ Follower said:
Maybe you could get your dog to bowl for you Heather.......
ROTFLMAO! Let me know how it works! ;)

• #12,268
Carissidy said:
WHAT??? He needs to eat too, doesn't he? :grumpy:
honest
told him i needed money for groceries and he said "too bad for you"
wont be saying that when theres no milk tomorrow night for his dinner:D

• #12,269
hi ang
you actually here?

• #12,270
Carissidy said:
Wow :eek: thats REALLY, REALLY not good, Heather!
yeah but when he gets really drunk i just help myself to the money on the dresser
he never misses it

• #12,271
heather9892 said:
yeah but when he gets really drunk i just help myself to the money on the dresser
he never misses it
and if he does he never says anything

• #12,272
still 150 to catch ang!!!!!!!!!

• #12,273
wonder what shes doing
arghhhhhhhh time wait

• #12,274
she must be reading b/c her #'s arent going up lol

• #12,275
maybe i shud start singing

• #12,276
think that will bring her out of hiding?

• #12,277
chef_kimmo said:
Yes, I do - thought you would never leave so I can become Angela and count backwards and post smilies and talk to myself :D
SURE, pick on poor innocent Angela... I wasn't even there to defend myself! :rolleyes:
Oh and BTW, It worked!!:p

• #12,278
ellen
sorry you had a bad day :(
hope you come back and get a laugh

• #12,279
sure i threathen to start singing and she comes out of hiding lol

• #12,280
heather9892 said:
honest
told him i needed money for groceries and he said "too bad for you"
wont be saying that when theres no milk tomorrow night for his dinner:D
Geesh, I am truly sorry to ask this and it's really none of my business but why do you put up with it????

• #12,281
heather9892 said:
where did ang end up tonite?
anyone know?
Wouldn't you like to know LOL :D I looked where everyone was when I got on too!!

• #12,282
heather9892 said:
ang
like chris i wanted you to know that yes i read your long post as well
and i know what you mean about this being corrupt and therapeudatic at the same time

and you need to care of yourself b/c if you get sick who will take care of those beautiful girls you have?

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[hugs]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Aww, that's sweet! I can't believe you guys read that! Now I feel bad because I just needed to vent not have you all read more of my drama! But thanks a lot for being so caring... You guys really are awesome!

• #12,283
Carissidy said:
Geesh, I am truly sorry to ask this and it's really none of my business but why do you put up with it????
i am only here b/c of my son
and that i have no place to go:cry:

• #12,284
Carissidy said:
Aww, that's sweet! I can't believe you guys read that! Now I feel bad because I just needed to vent not have you all read more of my drama! But thanks a lot for being so caring... You guys really are awesome!
just wait till i start with my drama lol
just kidding

• #12,285
Carissidy said:
we know
lol:D

• #12,286
heather9892 said:
there we go
getting closer to ang lol
I know I know I almost crapped (hehe, I said crap again Chris! and it was fun too) when I saw your number when I logged on :eek:

• #12,287
ok so r u here or not ang?

• #12,288
Carissidy said:
I know I know I almost crapped (hehe, I said crap again Chris! and it was fun too) when I saw your number when I logged on :eek:
and did u notice the time of the last post :eek:
then again the first post this am?:eek:

• #12,289
heather9892 said:
i think there might have been 4hrs if i was lucky:cry:

• #12,290
r u ignoring me?

• #12,291
must be reading
i hope i can type faster than she can read lol

• #12,292
except i still have to type for 30 seconds before i can post
so i guess i shud cing alittle song lol

• #12,293
she is going to say crap again soon lol
and giggle lol

• #12,294
man she reads slow lol
thought i did

• #12,295
chef_kimmo said:
Ang, I just read your post. Know that we are here for you and I am glad you were able to put it all out there. Just think if you didn't vent then it would get bottled up.

I know you said that you don't and I know I am not the best at it. I also saw that others have said it to you. I have had people say this to me and know it is very important.

You NEED to take care of yourself too. Your beautiful babies, your husband, and grandmother need you and they LOVE you. Take the time every day to take care of yourself. You do know others can't always know what you need so you need to do it.
I have been told this SO many times and I get it, totally 100% understand and would probably be saying the same exact thing to anyone else. But the truth is, and this may sound stupid, I don't know how... I always put everyone and everything before myself. Some days I don't even take the time to eat. But I am trying to work on that. I also don't know how to relax and even doctors have said this to me. But I am trying and really appreciate everyone's support! :blushing:

• #12,296
i got the newsletter from here today and this thread was not listed at all
i thought we were the largest?
whats up with that?

• #12,297
heather9892 said:
ok so r u here or not ang?
I am here... My youngest just woke up so I had to run and get her before she woke up the other. So, I put her in bed with DH and I know she will go right back to sleep :)

• #12,298
Carissidy said:
I have been told this SO many times and I get it, totally 100% understand and would probably be saying the same exact thing to anyone else. But the truth is, and this may sound stupid, I don't know how... I always put everyone and everything before myself. Some days I don't even take the time to eat. But I am trying to work on that. I also don't know how to relax and even doctors have said this to me. But I am trying and really appreciate everyone's support! :blushing:
alot of the time i dont eat just because i cant be bothered and im not hungry

• #12,299
Carissidy said:
I am here... My youngest just woke up so I had to run and get her before she woke up the other. So, I put her in bed with DH and I know she will go right back to sleep :)
i always do that too if matthew isnt already there lol

• #12,300
heather9892 said:
Ya, and I also think you're crazy. But I think thats what I like most about you! LOL

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four