• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #14,001
missydivine said:
That's good, I slept really well too. Are you going to get your star today Heidi?

I am hoping to get my star today...it is a little hard here at work but I will still post.

• #14,002
chefheidi2003 said:
I had a great night...I spent every waking moment on here so that I didn't waste any time once I went to bed...My head hit the pillow and I don't remember anything until this morning.
Thats awesome Heidi! I wish I could sleep like that

• #14,003
Carissidy said:
I know, funny huh? I keep dropping those crap bombs just for you Chris! ;)

Thanks, Ang!

Nice to know you think about me!!!

• #14,004
Carissidy said:
I hope to be sitting pretty with a pink star past Chris and eating ice cream all before bed! ;)

Lookie, Lookie!!!!

Angela and Kim are Pretty in Pink!!!

• #14,005
pcchris said:
Lookie, Lookie!!!!

Angela and Kim are Pretty in Pink!!!

OOOOOOOOOO! HEATHER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• #14,006
I'm so proud of all 3 of you!!!

(now, you all know you passed me with your posts.....now that makes me sad!!)

• #14,007
I came home today from school......not feeling too good, so I guess this is my chance to catch up to all of you!!

• #14,008
I haveto go back and read all of last night's postings...will reply as needed!!

• #14,009
But I really should go lay down..........I feel really crummy.

But of course, hereI am.....pretty disturbing, huh??

• #14,010
heather9892 said:
ok now i think i might almost be out of things to say:eek:

Dontcha hate it when that happens??? :thumbdown:

• #14,011
heather9892 said:
or are you mighty moust and can fly? lol

"Here I come to save the day!!!" :D

• #14,012
Carissidy said:
Wow you guys are a bit ahead huh?

Ha! Now you know how I feel!!! lol!!!

• #14,013
pcchris said:

If it makes you feel better I don't think that I will EVER pass you.

• #14,014
Carissidy said:
After the star I am going to get Chris.....
If I knew how to cackle I would LOL

You're funny, Ang!!

BTW....love the singing!!!!!!!!!

• #14,015
Carissidy said:
She keeps taunting me that I haven't caughten up to her yet.... well maybe tonight I will

I do not taunt you................

well, maybe I do............but I'll get you today!!!

• #14,016
pcchris said:
I do not taunt you................

well, maybe I do............but I'll get you today!!!

At least I will try......it's hard to type when the room is spinning!! lol!!!

• #14,017
Carissidy said:
Woo Hoo Now Where Are Chris' Numbers?

Why in the world are you so concerned about me??!?!?!?!?!?:eek:

• #14,018
pcchris said:
Why in the world are you so concerned about me??!?!?!?!?!?:eek:

If my dh wasn't home at night, I'd be well past 4000 by now....but it's hard for me to marathon post when he's home.

he was working 3rd shift for a while. it was SOOOOOOOOOO nice!!

• #14,019
Carissidy said:
Chris Is 2,717! Hehehehe She's Mine, All Mine! (evil Laugh)

You're funny........................;)

• #14,020
pcchris said:
Thanks, Ang!

Nice to know you think about me!!!
I think of you more than you know ;)

• #14,021
heather9892 said:
wouldnt chris have a birs when she comes in and we are all pink and past her :eek:

sorry chris:angel: :D

Ha! I was actually EXPECTING it!! And you all pleased me by doing so!!

• #14,022
pcchris said:

I am sorry Chris but I just had too.... :eek:
Especially because you said I couldn't LOL GOTCHA!!!

• #14,023
Carissidy said:
I Hope Chris Sees Us All And Is So Proud She Will Cry!! :(
Just Kidding She Will Probably Say Some Kinda Sentence That Has The Word crap In It!

Holy CRAP!!! (just for you, Ang!)
Of course I'm proud of all of you!

You all pretty much kicked MY butt last night...but I'm here to redeem myself now !!

Luv you guys!!!

And, those are pretty pink stars!!:thumbup:

• #14,024
Carissidy said:
They Are Just So Much Brighter And Fancy!
Now Who Do We Catch? Ann, Ya Right!

Yeah...GOOD LUCK with that one!!!

• #14,025
Carissidy said:
Ok Well I Dont Want To Keep You Up So Don't Feel Bad If You Want To Go. I Just Wanted To Get By My Pal Chris And I Did! I Did! I Did!

And now you're pal Chris is going to get past her pal Angela!! lol!!!

• #14,026
Carissidy said:
I Gotta Get A Little Ahead So She Doesn't Just Blow Right By Me The First Chance She Gets

ROTFLMAO!!! I'm here trying to do so right now.......thanks for the encouragment!!! ;)

• #14,027
pcchris said:
And now you're pal Chris is going to get past her pal Angela!! lol!!!
Do you think so? I probably should just not post and let you because I feel bad I was so sneaky, I kinda feel guilty :(
But I still gotcha! :angel:

• #14,028
chefheidi2003 said:
If it makes you feel better I don't think that I will EVER pass you.
Heidi....you'll get there!! It's pretty easy! You just have to be willing to give up hours of your day to do it!! LOL!!!!

• #14,029
Carissidy said:
I think of you more than you know ;)

Oh, you're making me blush......:blushing:

• #14,030
pcchris said:
Heidi....you'll get there!! It's pretty easy! You just have to be willing to give up hours of your day to do it!! LOL!!!!

I bet my boss would love that.

• #14,031
Carissidy said:
Do you think so? I probably should just not post and let you because I feel bad I was so sneaky, I kinda feel guilty :(
But I still gotcha! :angel:

Heavens girl, don't stop posting because yu feel bad!!! I feel bad cause I didn't wait for all of you to go Pink with me!!:cry:

• #14,032
chefheidi2003 said:
Are you at work right now?

• #14,033
chefheidi2003 said:

LOL!!!

Kim did it yesterday...she was a woman on a mission!!!

• #14,034
I guesws I'll have to go back and answer some of your questions that you asked Kim......that would be a major accomplishment!

Just kidding....I don't have time today!

• #14,035
Wow - my spelling is horrible today. See what happens when you go home from school????? LOL!!!

• #14,036
pcchris said:
Heavens girl, don't stop posting because yu feel bad!!! I feel bad cause I didn't wait for all of you to go Pink with me!!:cry:
Oh stop! Now we are together... at last! (like in the movies LOL)
Why are you not feeling good today? :(

• #14,037
My computer is a little slow today...

• #14,038
Carissidy said:
Oh stop! Now we are together... at last! (like in the movies LOL)
Why are you not feeling good today? :(

I woke up this morning, and I felt a little dizzy. well, i tried to stick it out at school because I REALLY need the $$, but it's hard to concentrate when the room is spinning. So, they called in a sub for me so I could come home.

• #14,039
I think I will go back and answer the questions I asked, they were fun!

• #14,040
pcchris said:
I woke up this morning, and I felt a little dizzy. well, i tried to stick it out at school because I REALLY need the $$, but it's hard to concentrate when the room is spinning. So, they called in a sub for me so I could come home.
So, then of course when I came home and saw that dh is gone, I came RIGHT here to see if y'all turned pink last night....................and I was REALLY happy to see all the pink stars!!!!

• #14,041
pcchris said:
Ya right the dizziness was withdrawls LOL!! :D

• #14,042
pcchris said:
So, then of course when I came home and saw that dh is gone, I came RIGHT here to see if y'all turned pink last night....................and I was REALLY happy to see all the pink stars!!!!
Aren't they purdy?? :)

• #14,043
pcchris said:
So, THEN.....when I saw all of your posts, Ang, saying you had to pass me, then I took it as a challenge to get myposts back up there!

I should be in bed.....but as long as I'm sitting, I'm ok.

• #14,044
Carissidy said:
Ya right the dizziness was withdrawls LOL!! :D

LOL!!!

nope...cuz I'm posting and the dizziness is still here!!

• #14,045
I only had like 20-some pages to catch up with fromlast night....my my...you were certainly determined to get that pink star! LOL!!!

• #14,046
and yes, they ARE purdy!!!!!!

Now I have a question...

• #14,047
seeing as how this thread is called stripper, and now a lot of us are pretty in pink, should we still be on the stripper thread??

• #14,048
If I go back and answer my own questions... I would probably catch Mary and Ellen!! LOL

• #14,049
I'm just kidding..........just a random thought from the brain of me...lol!!

• #14,050
Carissidy said:
If I go back and answer my own questions... I would probably catch Mary and Ellen!! LOL

Yeah, probably!! That's your new goal??

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four