• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #14,051
pcchris said:
I only had like 20-some pages to catch up with fromlast night....my my...you were certainly determined to get that pink star! LOL!!!
Kim was sooo far behind, I told her I wouldn't leave her behind.... so I helped her catch up! I kept my word :angel:

• #14,052
I can't believe how many posts are on this thread! It's amazing....think Greg and Deb actually read this one?

• #14,053
Carissidy said:
Kim was sooo far behind, I told her I wouldn't leave her behind.... so I helped her catch up! I kept my word :angel:

And that was VERY cool of you to do so...I'm VERY impressed!!!

I can't believe she spent almost her whole day at WORK here, though...

• #14,054
pcchris said:
seeing as how this thread is called stripper, and now a lot of us are pretty in pink, should we still be on the stripper thread??
kinda a good question, the only thing is if we leave then we will be tons behind and besides I like the friends I have here :)

• #14,055
It's such a beautiful day here today....rare weather for October...supposed to be around 80 degrees today.

• #14,056
pcchris said:
seeing as how this thread is called stripper, and now a lot of us are pretty in pink, should we still be on the stripper thread??

No because you can't leave me now...

• #14,057
Carissidy said:
kinda a good question, the only thing is if we leave then we will be tons behind and besides I like the friends I have here :)

Yep, you're right..............all of it! You're so smart!!! It's like our own little "clique"!

• #14,058
pcchris said:
I can't believe how many posts are on this thread! It's amazing....think Greg and Deb actually read this one?
I doubt it 14,000+ posts? mostly of bologna, ya I wouldn't waste my time....

• #14,059
chefheidi2003 said:

We wouldn't do that to you, Heidi!!! :D

• #14,060
pcchris said:
Yep, you're right..............all of it! You're so smart!!! It's like our own little "clique"!
Yep and we stick together, we venture out but always come back "home" LOL

• #14,061
Carissidy said:
I doubt it 14,000+ posts? mostly of bologna, ya I wouldn't waste my time....

LOL!!! Yeah, think about how much time we've wasted POSTING all of these posts!!!

• #14,062
chefheidi2003 said:
Nah, we like it too much here to leave!

• #14,063
Wouldn't it be too cool if all of us here culd manage to get inthe SAME WAVE for conference?? OMG>>>look out Chicago!!

• #14,064
CRAP! I forgt to call my director................I can't catch YOU Ang...I have to go do that right now!!!

• #14,065
pcchris said:
CRAP! I forgt to call my director................I can't catch YOU Ang...I have to go do that right now!!!
I ws supposed to call her 1/2 hour ago! I lose time when Im here...ugh!

• #14,066
be back later on..........few minutes..........

• #14,067
oops - one more, so I an end on a 5.....Gosh, I'm pathetic!!!! lol!!!

• #14,068
Carissidy said:
Nah, we like it too much here to leave!

good...it is lunch time i can type more now...

• #14,069
ok - I'm here....what do you want to talk about??

• #14,070
pcchris said:
Wouldn't it be too cool if all of us here culd manage to get inthe SAME WAVE for conference?? OMG>>>look out Chicago!!
How could we do that?
You and I are together anyone else?

• #14,071
chefheidi2003 said:
good...it is lunch time i can type more now...
You do understand that before you know it you will have your star!

• #14,072
Heidi...are you still here??

• #14,073
I'm still on the phone with my director!!

• #14,074
pcchris said:
Heidi...are you still here??

Yes I am back now...I was eating my lunch...I made the 30 minute chicken for everyone here...

• #14,075
Carissidy said:
How could we do that?
You and I are together anyone else?

I think we are wave 2 next year but I don't know if I will be going

• #14,076
chefheidi2003 said:
I think we are wave 2 next year but I don't know if I will be going

You SHOULD go.....it's a great experience! And, you're in our wave!!

• #14,077
Angela must be somewhere else.....

• #14,078
Heidi - did anyone show interest in buying a deep covered baker??

• #14,079
I have been there twice...it will all depend on money and if my boss will let me have off...I am already taking a week in September to go on a Cruise.

• #14,080
the 30 minute chicken is a GREAT recipe!!

• #14,081
The 10 minute pork is a great one too.....I actually made it last night! It was yummy!!

• #14,082
chefheidi2003 said:
Yes I am back now...I was eating my lunch...I made the 30 minute chicken for everyone here...
Wow you rock!!!!

• #14,083
pcchris said:
Heidi - did anyone show interest in buying a deep covered baker??

Actually my boss's wife said that she thinks she is going to tell her kids that she wants PC for Christmas and then she started talking about how much she liked the Deep Covered Baker...especially since the chicken was SOOO good

• #14,084
has anyone ever done the chicken breasts in the DCB?

• #14,085
pcchris said:
The 10 minute pork is a great one too.....I actually made it last night! It was yummy!!

I made that a few weeks ago and I put some Sauerkraut in with it...my family loved it.

• #14,086
Oh, Angela...you're back! I missed you!!

• #14,087
pcchris said:
has anyone ever done the chicken breasts in the DCB?

I haven't yet but I want to. We eat a lot of Boneless Skinless Chicken at my house.

• #14,088
chefheidi2003 said:
I made that a few weeks ago and I put some Sauerkraut in with it...my family loved it.

my dh LOVES sauerkraut.......I think "ICK"!;)

• #14,089
It is great though because I work for a family business...I am the only one in the office that is not family and my boss's wife cooks dinner for them a lot of times so when I said that I would make the chicken she laughed at the thought of a chicken in the microwave...but then once she tasted it she kept saying "look you don't even have to chew it."

• #14,090
I hope to still be doing PC next year.....I don't know....

• #14,091
pcchris said:
my dh LOVES sauerkraut.......I think "ICK"!;)

I live right in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country...we used to eat it a lot growing up.

• #14,092
pcchris said:
I hope to still be doing PC next year.....I don't know....

I hope to be doing better with it next year...right now I am a hobbiest.

• #14,093
chefheidi2003 said:
It is great though because I work for a family business...I am the only one in the office that is not family and my boss's wife cooks dinner for them a lot of times so when I said that I would make the chicken she laughed at the thought of a chicken in the microwave...but then once she tasted it she kept saying "look you don't even have to chew it."

I've heard that same reaction..people can't believe that it was cooked in a microwave!!!!!!!1

• #14,094
I would like to start doing about one show a week so that I can hopefully do about $2000 in sales a month so that I can get a nice commission...I want to buy a new car next year and it would be great to be able to buy it on just my PC commission.

• #14,095
chefheidi2003 said:
I hope to be doing better with it next year...right now I am a hobbiest.

me too...this month I have a flea market, and 4 shows for sure...maybe one more...and one catty. not great, but better than Aug/Sept.

• #14,096
My brother was funny when I first made it at home...he asked me 20 questions finally I told him to just SHUT UP and wait until it was done and then he could taste it to see if he liked it.

• #14,097
chefheidi2003 said:
I would like to start doing about one show a week so that I can hopefully do about $2000 in sales a month so that I can get a nice commission...I want to buy a new car next year and it would be great to be able to buy it on just my PC commission.

That would be nice, wouldn't it?? Put that on your dream list!! It helps to have a goal!

• #14,098
chefheidi2003 said:
My brother was funny when I first made it at home...he asked me 20 questions finally I told him to just SHUT UP and wait until it was done and then he could taste it to see if he liked it.

And, did he like it?

• #14,099
pcchris said:
me too...this month I have a flea market, and 4 shows for sure...maybe one more...and one catty. not great, but better than Aug/Sept.

Someone posted about doing a dice thing to help get bookings...I think that I am going to do that at a Stop and Shop that I am doing and offer either the 8in SS or the 8in Exec...they will get to choose...

• #14,100
I made the pork last night....dh comes in the kitchen and says "Oh, you make it in THAT THING??". Like, duh!!

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four