• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #14,101
pcchris said:
And, did he like it?

Yeah he did...it was funny because you could tell at first that he didn't want to admit that he was wrong about it but then he said later about how much he liked it.

• #14,102
chefheidi2003 said:
Someone posted about doing a dice thing to help get bookings...I think that I am going to do that at a Stop and Shop that I am doing and offer either the 8in SS or the 8in Exec...they will get to choose...

Dice thing? Where was that? I'm curious about that!!:confused:

• #14,103
chefheidi2003 said:
Yeah he did...it was funny because you could tell at first that he didn't want to admit that he was wrong about it but then he said later about how much he liked it.
Men are such a pain, aren't they???:D :D

• #14,104
They said that they take a fuzzy dice with them to a show and have everyone roll it...

• #14,105
Heidi - you're getting closer to your star.......how exciting!!

• #14,106
Then at the end they tell them that if they book a show they can purchase _________ at their show for whatever the number is on the dice

• #14,107
chefheidi2003 said:
They said that they take a fuzzy dice with them to a show and have everyone roll it...

And then what?? was it onthis thread?

• #14,109
chefheidi2003 said:
Then at the end they tell them that if they book a show they can purchase _________ at their show for whatever the number is on the dice

You beat me to it.......

Whata clever idea!! hmmm....

• #14,110
pcchris said:
And then what?? was it onthis thread?

Hold on let me find the thread...it wasn't on this one.

• #14,111
I might have to try that dice thing.....I just have to find a fuzzy dice!

• #14,112
well if I don't find Fuzzy Dice I am going to get a square gift type box and write the numbers on that.

• #14,113
chefheidi2003 said:
Hold on let me find the thread...it wasn't on this one.
Oh my! That could take forever!!

• #14,114
chefheidi2003 said:
well if I don't find Fuzzy Dice I am going to get a square gift type box and write the numbers on that.

Oh, what a good idea!!! Thank you for that!!

• #14,115
I figured it out earlier and if you put it on their order then the least that it will be off is 15%

• #14,116
You said you were going to use the 8" saute pan for the prize??

• #14,117
If you search dice it comes up pretty quickly

• #14,118
pcchris said:
You said you were going to use the 8" saute pan for the prize??

Only if they book in October or November...after that I am going to change it.

• #14,119
chefheidi2003 said:
I figured it out earlier and if you put it on their order then the least that it will be off is 15%

Yeah, I know what you mean.....are you going to put a stipulation in there about having to have a certain $ amount for it to be valid??

• #14,120
I did that in July with the salad spinner...if they had a show, and it was at least $300 in sales, they'd get it for free.

• #14,121
I think that I will tell them that the show needs to be at least $200. Then I won't make much but a little.

• #14,122
pcchris said:
I did that in July with the salad spinner...if they had a show, and it was at least $300 in sales, they'd get it for free.

My friend had a show that was $280-ish...I gave it to her anyway...just cause she's my friend.

• #14,123
chefheidi2003 said:
I think that I will tell them that the show needs to be at least $200. Then I won't make much but a little.

You maybe want to change that....it'll give them a little more motivation to get outside orders!!

• #14,124
Carissidy said:
If I go back and answer my own questions... I would probably catch Mary and Ellen!! LOL
I don't think that would be too hard.

• #14,125
Maybe I will make it higher to motivate them but some people get scared by high $$ amounts...they are afraid that they will not be able to do it.

• #14,126
chefheidi2003 said:

As long as you make something!! Dont' give it away for free....if you make nothing. Then it's not worth it!

• #14,127
missydivine said:
I don't think that would be too hard.

Hi Mary....how are ya??

• #14,128
Heidi, how much longer do you have before you have to get back to work?

• #14,129
pcchris said:
As long as you make something!! Dont' give it away for free....if you make nothing. Then it's not worth it!

I guess I was just hopeful that I would get more bookings that way...but I think that I will do $300...I think that that is a nice amount...not too high but not too low. I would still make $26.

• #14,130
wow - I've just been posting away here....only one away from 2800...

• #14,131
I should get back to work but they are not too strict.

• #14,132
chefheidi2003 said:
I guess I was just hopeful that I would get more bookings that way...but I think that I will do $300...I think that that is a nice amount...not too high but not too low. I would still make $26.

Well, $26 is better than nothing!!!

• #14,133
pcchris said:
The 10 minute pork is a great one too.....I actually made it last night! It was yummy!!
I love to do that one a shows!!!!

• #14,134
I only have 97 until I get my first star.

• #14,135
pcchris said:
Well, $26 is better than nothing!!!

Absolutely...I was also thinking about asking another girl in my cluster if she would want to do a mega show...I saw that on here somewhere too.

• #14,136
chefheidi2003 said:
I should get back to work but they are not too strict.

That's cool when you have an awesome boss that isn't strict!!:thumbup:

• #14,137
chefheidi2003 said:
I only have 97 until I get my first star.

That's nothing!!! you can get that easy!!

• #14,138
pcchris said:
has anyone ever done the chicken breasts in the DCB?
Did that last night it took about 8 min. I put a little salt, pepper, and rosemary seasoning. I think they were a little bland. They needed a kick. They were good though, and soooooooo easy. I made that already cooked rice and green beans. I might try BBQ seasoning, or maybe some garlic.

• #14,139
I am sure taht I will get it soon.

• #14,140
chefheidi2003 said:
I am sure taht I will get it soon.
You know, we're all here to help you!!

• #14,141
chefheidi2003 said:
I hope to be doing better with it next year...right now I am a hobbiest.
Me too, I'm thinking about bumping it up for the new year.

• #14,142
pcchris said:
me too...this month I have a flea market, and 4 shows for sure...maybe one more...and one catty. not great, but better than Aug/Sept.
That sounds good to me.

• #14,143
missydivine said:
Did that last night it took about 8 min. I put a little salt, pepper, and rosemary seasoning. I think they were a little bland. They needed a kick. They were good though, and soooooooo easy. I made that already cooked rice and green beans. I might try BBQ seasoning, or maybe some garlic.

Did you "oil" them first?? I would think so...but just checking! I'll have to try that next!!

• #14,144
I want to try them too.

• #14,145
chefheidi2003 said:
Someone posted about doing a dice thing to help get bookings...I think that I am going to do that at a Stop and Shop that I am doing and offer either the 8in SS or the 8in Exec...they will get to choose...
What's that?

• #14,146
missydivine said:
I love to do that one a shows!!!!
I haven't done that one yet at shows...but I think I'm gonna start!

• #14,147
missydivine said:
What's that?
Heidi explained it a page or two ago...

you roll the dice and the number that comes up is what you pay for _______
when you host a show!

• #14,148
Mary, what's your dog's name? My brother has 2 boxers.....

• #14,149
chefheidi2003 said:
That's a good idea why couldn't your use a sm square's box. Cover it with brown paper and then put dots on it. You can still find fuzzy dice in the auto store.:eek:

• #14,150
They are named Bogart and Isabella.

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four