• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #5,251
I only have...... 108 after this post!!

• #5,252
Everyone go bye bye??

• #5,253
JaimeQ said:
That's not good. Poor you.
I know, I don't mean to dump this on you, but I am so exhausted... I am 29 years old and feel like a 80 year old!
I have my 2 children that we've een chatting about and I take care of my 84 year old grandmother who was just recently diagnosed with alzheimers... It has been tough. And now the sick kids. My best friends mom died a week ago of cancer, etc... boy I could go on and on all night but I refuse to do the woo is me thing....

• #5,254
I have to go to bed too, my children don't feel well, and my youngest keeps calling for me :(

• #5,255
Hopefully I will talk to you tomorrow Jaime

• #5,256
Carissidy said:
I know, I don't mean to dump this on you, but I am so exhausted... I am 29 years old and feel like a 80 year old!
I have my 2 children that we've een chatting about and I take care of my 84 year old grandmother who was just recently diagnosed with alzheimers... It has been tough. And now the sick kids. My best friends mom died a week ago of cancer, etc... boy I could go on and on all night but I refuse to do the woo is me thing....

I"m sorry. You are deff. having some rough times huh. Why don't you go to bed.... you can catch up on posting tomorrow.

• #5,257
Carissidy said:
Hopefully I will talk to you tomorrow Jaime

I tend to be on here daily, so i'm sure you will:)

• #5,258
Sleep well I hope the everyone feels better soon.

• #5,259
JaimeQ said:
I tend to be on here daily, so i'm sure you will:)
goodnight.........

• #5,261
Well i'm heading off....

• #5,262
to bed myself...

• #5,263
Good night everyone!! Tomorrow I work on my last 100 to get to my yellow color!!

• #5,264
pcchris said:
Heather...did you fall in??
lol no i guess i just read slow :grumpy:

• #5,265
ok chris
i don't think anything you said was bad at all
see my post in the thread :)

• #5,266
and sorry i missed all of you heading out for the night

but its 130am here and bed time for me

• #5,267
missydivine said:
Not now, have you looked at the numbers? I don't think you will have a problem passing me by. I won't be on much this weekend if at all. Won't even be near a computer Friday and Sat.:cry:

I probably wont be most of friday or Saturday either so we'll see how it goes....plus I have a show tomorrow night.

• #5,268
missydivine said:
So, right now we are in the same wave! Cool!

"whatever" go off and be in the same wave then!:grumpy:

• #5,270
missydivine said:
Kim told me that she copies the first quote, and then uses the quote button for the second then copies the
at the beginning and end so it goes in a quote box.

That just seems way too confusing for this time of night....maybe I'll figure it out tomorrow....

• #5,271
pcchris said:
I'm back here now...had to go voice my opinion on the restraining order thread. I'm sure I'll be put on someone's ignore list, and get a bunch of nasty comments...so be it.

LOL!!! Did you read my posts on this thread about all the drama on the other thread???:D

• #5,272
missydivine said:
My 3 yr old came out after she was put to bed , "I have to tell you something" (DRAMA) What is it? "Um I need one more hug and kiss" If you come down here you'll have to back by yourself. :cry: :cry: "I just want you to come to the steps" If I have to take you to your bed you'll lose 3 stuffies."I don't want you take all of them" No, just 3. "OK" So we go to bed, I pick 3 off the bed. "I don't want the flower on my bed" Ok, "Now that's 4, you said only 3" What do you want back on your bed? "The puppy"

Finally to sleep.

That is soooooo stinkin cute!!!!:angel:

• #5,273
Carissidy said:
Very Well Said Chris! I dont know how you could've pissed anyone off with that... I think you were just stating facts...

Great, now I'm gonna have to go back to the drama thread to see what you posted!

• #5,274
kaceyleigh2 said:
Have some ice cream! Ice cream always makes me feel better!:D

Hi Kacey, we're never on at the same time but hello anyway......

I finally got to eat ice cream tonight!!!:D :p

• #5,275
pcchris said:
you know, this thread was up for a long time before I came into it...I never even looked at it before. I'm SO happy I decided to check it out!! You ladies rock!

Awwwww thanks!:)

• #5,276
pcchris said:
I was...

but I'm still here.

I keep telling you guys I'm a dork, no one believes me!

Don't worry Chris, I believe you.:D

• #5,278
Christ Follower said:
"whatever" go off and be in the same wave then!:grumpy:
ellen
you can come join my wave :)
sneak into my country people from the US do it all the time :eek: :D

• #5,279
pcchris said:
YAY - Angela hit her 1000 posts tonight!!

Way to go Angela! Even though it'll probably be 1500 by the time I can get back on here!

• #5,280
Christ Follower said:
Great, now I'm gonna have to go back to the drama thread to see what you posted!
careful ellen
you will get sucked in lol

• #5,281
heather9892 said:
ellen
you can come join my wave :)
sneak into my country people from the US do it all the time :eek: :D
LOL!!!!:D

Too short....

• #5,282
Christ Follower said:
where do u think i've been for the last 1 1/2 hrs lol

• #5,283
sorry ellen
but its now 230 here and i have to go to bed
so tired :(

• #5,284
heather9892 said:
where do u think i've been for the last 1 1/2 hrs lol

I just barely got done reading all the pages I missed from this thread! Still haven't gone to see what Chris posted yet. That was what I was talking about with all the drama on CS before remember?

• #5,285
heather9892 said:
sorry ellen
but its now 230 here and i have to go to bed
so tired :(
Good night Heather. I was just wondering how late it was there....

• #5,286
Christ Follower said:
I just barely got done reading all the pages I missed from this thread! Still haven't gone to see what Chris posted yet. That was what I was talking about with all the drama on Chef Success before remember?
i remember
its too bad people have to get so negative

• #5,287
Christ Follower said:
Good night Heather. I was just wondering how late it was there....
its early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol:yuck:

• #5,288
oh but i'm only 7 posts from 1400

• #5,289
3 more mintues

• #5,290
i guess i shud learn to spell this early in the morning

• #5,291
2 more minutes
and 15 sec wait

• #5,292
and 2 more

• #5,293
and then just 1 to go

• #5,294
and here we have it ladies
good night :)

• #5,295
Now that I'm back from reading the drama thread you're all done!

• #5,296
heather9892 said:
and here we have it ladies
good night :)

Only 300 more posts till you turn Yellow!:D

• #5,297
pcchris said:
Mary, that's cute.

I hope she stays there....she may be back before you know it!
Thanks, she did get back up :cry: :cry: She's going to bed with us.:grumpy:

• #5,298
Carissidy said:
heck no, I hear people on here waste there time talking to themselves :rolleyes:
What did you say? Talking to themselves? Not here.

• #5,299
pcchris said:
I'm getting better at typing while eating...thanks to you all!!
It's good to get that practice in.

• #5,300
heather9892 said:
never never land with your pixie dust:eek:
That's sweet, it makes me think of fairies.

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four