• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #5,201
JaimeQ said:
Hello everyone!!
hello Jaime... seen any snakes lately????

• #5,202
  • #5,203
heather9892 said:
ok now i really have to go look
be right back

Heather...did you fall in??

• #5,204
I have to post 14 more... I think???

• #5,205
Carissidy said:

lol not since earlier today... and don't you know I have been looking everywhere I go.

• #5,206
Carissidy said:

You're bad!!!!!!!!

• #5,207
she just had to go look at the sassing on the other thread

• #5,208
Carissidy said:
she just had to go look at the sassing on the other thread

Oooh what am I missing??

• #5,209
JaimeQ said:
lol not since earlier today... and don't you know I have been looking everywhere I go.
I know I was mentioning it to make you aware, I was just looking out for you:angel:

• #5,210
It's sad how some can take a civilized conversation and turn it into poison so quickly.

• #5,211
Carissidy said:
I know I was mentioning it to make you aware, I was just looking out for you:angel:

No need to worry bout that... I'm even afraid to walk in my house...

• #5,212
pcchris said:
You're bad!!!!!!!!
Aww Come on Chris, I like Jaime..:love: why would I do something bad to her!

• #5,213
JaimeQ said:
Oooh what am I missing??

Well, I went and put my 2 cents into the restraining order thread. Stirring the pot. nothing out of the ordinary for me.

• #5,214
JaimeQ said:
No need to worry bout that... I'm even afraid to walk in my house...
Thats ok truth is, I couldn't even bring myself to looking at your picture LOL:eek:

• #5,215
pcchris said:
Well, I went and out my 2 cents into the restraining order thread. Stirring the pot. nothing out of the ordinary for me.

Oic.. I cause some grief on another thread with a word that I used... I sure did feel like a horrible person after that was all done with.

• #5,216
Angela............................you're getting close!!!!

• #5,217
Carissidy said:
Thats ok truth is, I couldn't even bring myself to looking at your picture LOL:eek:

It's not that big.... My hubby thinks the picture makes it look bigger than it was... I have to agree.

• #5,218
JaimeQ said:
Oooh what am I missing??
There was a slight confrontation on the restraining order thread and someone suggested.......

• #5,219
JaimeQ said:
Oic.. I cause some grief on another thread with a word that I used... I sure did feel like a horrible person after that was all done with.

Some people just can't handle the truth. (Or at least MY version of the truth...ha)

• #5,220
JaimeQ said:

You shouldn't feel horrible...........some people are just too sensitive. That's what's wrong with this country these days.

• #5,221
pcchris said:
Some people just can't handle the truth. (Or at least MY version of the truth...ha)
Oh boy, your version was pretty straight forward tonight I don't think there is a lot to be argued, but boy, I can't wait to read it in the A.M.:D

• #5,222
pcchris said:
You shouldn't feel horrible...........some people are just too sensitive. That's what's wrong with this country these days.
Oh by the way Jaime if you want me to continue telling you the story you need to pay attention...

• #5,223
Just Kidding you can read it, it has much better impact

• #5,224
Carissidy said:
Oh boy, your version was pretty straight forward tonight I don't think there is a lot to be argued, but boy, I can't wait to read it in the A.M.:D

Well, when you've personally dealt with your own child for 19 years with Aspergers, you get pretty straight forward. I'm sure that there will be arguments...oh well...like you said before..."bring it on"!

• #5,225
5 more to go and I have to hurry my little one is crying for me and might wake up the oldest

• #5,226
And my oldest is still sick, so I really want her to sleep

• #5,227
3 and counting......

• #5,228
pcchris said:
Well, when you've personally dealt with your own child for 19 years with Aspergers, you get pretty straight forward. I'm sure that there will be arguments...oh well...like you said before..."bring it on"!

I probably came across pretty witchy (with a "b"), but people who do not have children with disabilities won't ever understand.

• #5,229
wow are you all just waiting for me to disappear?

• #5,230
Only 2, my dear!!

• #5,231
Carissidy said:
And my oldest is still sick, so I really want her to sleep

A cold or what?

• #5,232
One more...

dang 30 second rule!!

• #5,233
pcchris said:
I probably came across pretty witchy (with a "b"), but people who do not have children with disabilities won't ever understand.
Why on Earth are you trying to justify what you said or did??!! You stood up for what you believe in and that my dear is admirable;)

• #5,234
JaimeQ said:
A cold or what?
Flu I think, she has been throwing up:yuck:

• #5,235
wow I did it again... i am impressed

• #5,236
Carissidy said:
Flu I think, she has been throwing up:yuck:

Oh poor thing:( I hope she feels better ASAP!!

• #5,237
maybe tomorrow I work on getting dressed???

• #5,238
Carissidy said:
Why on Earth are you trying to justify what you said or did??!! You stood up for what you believe in and that my dear is admirable;)

YAY - Angela hit her 1000 posts tonight!!

• #5,239
Carissidy said:
maybe tomorrow I work on getting dressed???

700 till you can get dressed...

• #5,240
Okay, I just got back to come and see that I have at least 10 pages of reading to catch up on!

• #5,241
JaimeQ said:
Oh poor thing:( I hope she feels better ASAP!!
I know me too, it's been hard and very tiring... first my 20 month had it and now my 3 year old and I am so sleep deprived:indif:

• #5,242
Okay, my dear ladies....I MUST go to bed now.....so, for real this time,

Good night!!

(hugs and smooches for putting up with my attitude tonight!!)

• #5,243
Christ Follower said:
Okay, I just got back to come and see that I have at least 10 pages of reading to catch up on!

Lol I had a few to read when I got back also...

• #5,244
I still can't come on here though b/c DH is mad that I'm so tired lately and I still have to make lunches tonight.

• #5,245
pcchris said:

Good night!!

Good night :)

• #5,246
JaimeQ said:
700 till you can get dressed...
No a little less than 700 I have made a few over..hehe..every post counts!

• #5,247
I read a couple but I'm only on page 252. I'm sure there will be several more by the time I can get back on here.

• #5,248
Carissidy said:
I know me too, it's been hard and very tiring... first my 20 month had it and now my 3 year old and I am so sleep deprived:indif:

That's not good. Poor you.

• #5,249
pcchris said:

Good night!!

Ok goodnight, Thanks for hanging out tonight while I reached another mile marker..... now I just gotta start putting clothes on! Dang it's cold here in Maine!

• #5,250
I am almost yellow!!

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four