• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Finally Got My Stripper Star!! :P

The problem is that with the basic shop (which is free), I can only have one of each item available. If I wanted to have 2 types of v-neck shirts, I'd have to upgrade to a Premium shop, which has a monthly fee.
hoosierchef
I FINALLY GOT MY STRIPPER STAR!! :p

;( I wanna be a stripper, too.

Way to go. We are so funny about how excited we get about our stars. I was disappointed when I found out the requirements for the next star had increased so I did not get one when I expected to. Thanks for creating a thread for me to comment on. :p

I have a looooong way to go. But I want an animated pink glowy one anyway, so :p

what are the rules on the stars?

Congratulations, Tammi. Be sure to bring your feather boa along to NC. I'm sure we'll find a pole for you.

StacieB said:
what are the rules on the stars?
They're something of a moving target - it changes without warning. Right now, I believe the "empty" star (what we refer to as the Stripper Star) is at 800.

someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure.

I have almost graduated stipper academy, I need to start gabbing, but there is no time this week. Gotta go get ready for work.

Oh ok, thanks for the info!!

I so don't post enough! But I get nothing done when I stay on here too much! I don't do well with time management unless I continuoulsy set limits!!!
And I really practiced that yesterday and I made quite a few calls and I booked 3 shows! So I need to do the same today!
Some day I'll make it to having a stripper star.......someday....over the rainbow!:D
I have belonged to another board for almost 3 years and haven't even made it to 1000 posts!:eek: :rolleyes: That's just me, I like to read not type so much!
congrats to you hoosierchef:D :cool:

I've been on another forum since 2002, and I have less than 150 posts there. It just depends on where you like to hang out online and whether you have anything to contribute.

Or not, in my case. ;)

Tammi, I am sorry this thread was about you becoming a stripper and I hijacked it.

So congrats on becoming a stripper, hey what's your stripper name? I do see an artichoke green pole in your future.

I have so far to go and so much to aspire to!

hoosierchef said:
I FINALLY GOT MY STRIPPER STAR!! :p

Yahoo!! Isn't it great to be a stripper! You get tired of it soon though and want to be "colored." I wanted ti be pick for May for HWC, but I do not think I am going to make it!

tlennhoff said:
I was disappointed when I found out the requirements for the next star had increased so I did not get one when I expected to. :p

Me too! I even startaed a thread when I was "suppose" to turn pink at 2500!

Well Jennifer, I don't want to start a thread about turning yellow but it didn't turn yet, so it looks like I have a while to Gab, watch out this summer when I am not teaching full time! I will be pink before work starts.

Hey, Amanda (and everyone else), if you're having trouble earning the yellow star, you can buy the stars in all the colors on Ann's "You say Post Slut like it's a bad thing" t-shirt. It has a plethora of stars. You can find a link on the thread about a CS-only conference.

Rae I saw that yesterday. I laughed very hard. That is definetely a way to get all the cool colored stars.

Mine should arrive today. I'm excited.

Congrats Tammi!

Rae and Ann,

You're too funny!!!:D

The stars were almost an afterthought on that design. I thought it looked a little sparse with just the words, so I was thinking hard to come up with something that would be funny and appropriate.

And the stars just seemed to be right for us post sluts. :D

That was your genius kicking in.

chefann said:
The stars were almost an afterthought on that design. I thought it looked a little sparse with just the words, so I was thinking hard to come up with something that would be funny and appropriate.

And the stars just seemed to be right for us post sluts. :D

WOW! I finally checked it out - thought you guys were just kidding! I LOVE the shirt - do you think you'll make it available in the v-neck style?

The problem is that with the basic shop (which is free), I can only have one of each item available. If I wanted to have 2 types of v-neck shirts, I'd have to upgrade to a Premium shop, which has a monthly fee. Since I've got zero markup on the items, I'd be paying the fee out of my own pocket.

Which v-neck did you want: the regular or plus size? I'll change that one to the Post Slut design for a couple weeks.

regular is fine for me.

It's done. Go crazy!

thanks! Placed my order and can't wait to get it - DH will NEVER get it!

He'll probably only see the word slut....

oh, well, I'll wear it proudly. I'm trying to earn a cruise and get a star!

OMG- I realized that my last post sounded snotty. I just meant that most men would only see the word "slut" and start to get ideas. I meant no insult against you. Sorry.

I knew exactly what you meant. I tell my husband that if I ever want to give him really bad news or get him to agree to something, all I have to do is ask him while I'm topless. I know his brain is completely taken up by one thought.

"Boobies!"

Oh, great - thanks. Now I'm just picturing you topless in your avatar.

chefann said:
OMG- I realized that my last post sounded snotty. I just meant that most men would only see the word "slut" and start to get ideas. I meant no insult against you. Sorry.

none taken. That's what my inlaws are for:eek: :eek:

chefann said:
Oh, great - thanks. Now I'm just picturing you topless in your avatar.

Umm, if I were topless in my Avatar, you couldn't see anything. You must have a great imagination. I just hope I look better in your head than I do in real life.

raebates said:
Congratulations, Tammi. Be sure to bring your feather boa along to NC. I'm sure we'll find a pole for you.

Oh....look at you!!! All pretty in PINK!! :p

Yeah. It saves me the trouble of blushing.

raebates said:
I knew exactly what you meant. I tell my husband that if I ever want to give him really bad news or get him to agree to something, all I have to do is ask him while I'm topless. I know his brain is completely taken up by one thought.

"Boobies!"

OMG!!!! NOOOOOOO.......I can't fight the visual.......

I haven't been on here in a week or two. I'm lost and have missed out alot!! I want a "SLUT" shirt....:p It would bode well with my stipper star! :rolleyes:

They're a perfect match.

The slut shirt has ALL the stars. Well, except for the purple ones that Deb and Greg have, as owners of the site. :)

Yeah, I couldn't earn them this fast, so I bought them.

1. What is a "Stripper Star"?

A "Stripper Star" is a term used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe achieving a certain level of success within the company's compensation plan. It represents reaching the highest level of success and earning potential within the company.

2. How do I earn a "Stripper Star" with Pampered Chef?

To earn a "Stripper Star" with Pampered Chef, you must achieve certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific time frame. These goals may vary depending on your individual performance and the current requirements set by the company.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a "Stripper Star" with Pampered Chef?

Becoming a "Stripper Star" with Pampered Chef comes with a variety of benefits, including increased earning potential, recognition from the company and peers, and access to exclusive training and support resources.

4. How long does it typically take to achieve a "Stripper Star" with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to achieve a "Stripper Star" with Pampered Chef can vary depending on your individual performance and dedication to the business. Some consultants may achieve this level within a year, while others may take longer.

5. Can anyone become a "Stripper Star" with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone who is a consultant with Pampered Chef can work towards becoming a "Stripper Star." It requires hard work, dedication, and a strong understanding of the company's products and compensation plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies