• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My 2-Year Stripper Success!

In summary, the conversation is about the new Star club, which is a website where users can post content and see how many people have read it. The goal of the club is to get users "color" before their membership runs out, which means posting content that is interesting and useful.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Wahoo!

I finally got my stripper. It only took me two years. :)

WOO HOO, Laurie! You're having a great week, aren't ya! :D

Oh yeah, I got mine this week too!

Aren't we awesome

Congrats Ladies!!!

what is a stripper? sorry, new..

the star under their name is "naked" (it has no color). they have made 1,000 posts...

Isn't it cool? It took me 3 years! Now if I could get it colored in I would be even happier.!

Congratulations! I haven't been on a whole lot lately and it's been taking me FOREVER to get to 2500!

Welcome to the Star club ....My goal is to get "color" before my membership runs out ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
Welcome to the Star club ....

My goal is to get "color" before my membership runs out ...

What does that mean? Are you leaving us when your membership runs out??:confused::(

No, I'm not leaving ... but should there be a delay in my payment I'd hate to lose all my posts!

I'm not positive, but I don't think you'll lose your posts. You might want to ask Greg.

No, you don't lose your posts. As long as you renew using the same ID, you're OK. Even if you start a new ID, the old posts don't go away, it just looks like they were made by someone else (since they'd have a different username attached).

Oh, wise and wonderful Ann always has the answers. It's one of the many reasons we love her.

WOO HOO, welcome to the star club!:D

Congrats!! Welcome to the club!!!

I was too confused until you clarified that one! I was thinking "Stripper"...Hmmm...birthday gift...painting element...LOL!

chefann said:
No, you don't lose your posts. As long as you renew using the same ID, you're OK. Even if you start a new ID, the old posts don't go away, it just looks like they were made by someone else (since they'd have a different username attached).

Yep, I agree with Ann. I was blocked for a few days this past summer, and my # of posts were the same!

pcchefjane said:
I was too confused until you clarified that one! I was thinking "Stripper"...Hmmm...birthday gift...painting element...LOL!

My DH would have loved :love: that! ;)

This is goofy, but I'm just posting to check my post count! Don't mind me!! LOL

Carry on . . .

1. How did you get into stripping?

I started working at Pampered Chef as a sales consultant but quickly realized it wasn't for me. I have always loved dancing and performing, so I decided to give stripping a try. I haven't looked back since!

2. What is the best part about being a stripper?

The best part about being a stripper is the freedom and empowerment it gives me. I am in control of my own schedule and income, and I feel confident and sexy on stage.

3. How do you handle judgment from others about your profession?

I have learned to ignore the negative opinions of others and focus on my own happiness and success. I am proud of what I do and the life I have built for myself.

4. What advice do you have for someone interested in becoming a stripper?

My advice would be to do your research and find a reputable club or agency to work for. It's important to set boundaries and always prioritize your safety and well-being.

5. How do you balance your job at Pampered Chef with your stripping career?

It can be challenging at times, but I have a strict schedule and make sure to prioritize my responsibilities at both jobs. I also have a supportive team at Pampered Chef who understands and respects my decision to also work as a stripper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • hoosierchef