• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Won't My Hubby Be Excited! Lol!

Hehe...and I've been a member of CS since January 2006! (I noticed you joined in January 2007...)Welcome to the stripper club! Too cool!!!:DThanks Kristi - although my 3 year old already took over my spot in my bed - wants to camp out with daddy! So, I guess I'll be kicked to the other room for a camp out with my daughter! I can't wait to be part of the stripper club...how are the tips?? Oh wait wrong board...lolTips? I'm supposed to get tips?
janetupnorth
Gold Member
If I keep posting at the rate I've been today - I'll be a stripper by the end of the day...LOL! My hubby will want to kick me off the computer at that point!

When he gets home tell him you are a stripper! Wouldn't that be a nice reaction to see!

Only a few more posts to go... :)

snicker snicker....It's the little things that make us happy, isn't it?

chefann said:
snicker snicker....

It's the little things that make us happy, isn't it?

Or makes the men in our lives happy! LOL!

Go Janet!!!

I DID IT! Officially a "stripper". LOL!

Congrats!

My hubby is totally ready to shut down my computer...and I don't have a star yet! :)

cat said:
Congrats!

My hubby is totally ready to shut down my computer...and I don't have a star yet! :)

Only 70 to go! :)

janetupnorth said:
Only 70 to go! :)

Hehe..and I've been a member of CS since January 2006! (I noticed you joined in January 2007...)

cat said:
Hehe..and I've been a member of CS since January 2006! (I noticed you joined in January 2007...)

Yeah, been talking too much lately I guess - LOL!

My hubby would like to shut my computer off at times too. He says I am on this site way too much. I just figure I am gaining more knowledge about PC and getting other peoples ideas.

Hehe...we were on our way out the door this morning to run errands with our two boys (4 1/2 and 21 months) and I was glued to this site...He was wondering what the hold up was! I had to tear myself away....

Welcome to the stripper club! Too cool!!!:D

Thanks Kristi - although my 3 year old already took over my spot in my bed - wants to camp out with daddy! So, I guess I'll be kicked to the other room for a camp out with my daughter! ;)

I can't wait to be part of the stripper club...how are the tips?? Oh wait wrong board...lol

Tips? I'm supposed to get tips?

(Oh no - that is bound to bring KG here with a joke about sirloin tips or something.)

Related to Won't My Hubby Be Excited! Lol!

1. How can I use "Won't My Hubby Be Excited! Lol!" to surprise my husband?

There are so many ways to use "Won't My Hubby Be Excited! Lol!" to surprise your husband! You can make a special meal or dessert using our high-quality kitchen tools, host a Pampered Chef party for him and his friends, or give him a gift set with our popular kitchen gadgets.

2. What products from Pampered Chef are perfect for husbands?

Our "Won't My Hubby Be Excited! Lol!" collection includes a variety of products that are perfect for husbands, such as our grill tools, steak knives, beer bread mix, and our popular Rockcrok line. These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for your husband.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for "Won't My Hubby Be Excited! Lol!" products?

Yes, we often have special deals and discounts for our "Won't My Hubby Be Excited! Lol!" products, especially during holidays and special promotions. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I customize my "Won't My Hubby Be Excited! Lol!" products with my husband's name or initials?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for our products at this time. However, you can always add a special touch by pairing our products with a personalized gift, such as a monogrammed apron or grilling accessories.

5. What makes "Won't My Hubby Be Excited! Lol!" products different from other kitchen products on the market?

Our "Won't My Hubby Be Excited! Lol!" products are made with high-quality materials and are designed with both functionality and style in mind. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, so you can feel confident in your purchase. Plus, when you buy from Pampered Chef, you are supporting a company that is dedicated to giving back to the community through our Round-Up from the Heart program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katie0128