• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Can't Keep a Secret and I Have to Spill - Not Pampered Chef Related

In summary, today is my hubby's 30th birthday, and I'm throwing him a surprise party with all of his friends that he hasn't seen in forever! Had to tell my fellow cheffers becuase I can't keep a secret!How fun! I threw a surprise birthday party for my DH the first year we started dating. He thought it was wonderful. Today, I'm telling him about it and he's so oblivious!
vanscootin
Gold Member
Today is my hubby's 30th birthday... and I'm throwing him a surprise party with all of his friends that he hasn't seen in forever!

I've been busting my bootie this week pressure washing the deck and cleaning the pool and hot tub... making food and hiding it. He is so oblivious and he has NO IDEA! He thinks we are going to Olive Garden for dinner!

Had to tell my fellow cheffers becuase I can't keep a secret!

How fun! I threw a surprise birthday party for my DH the first year we started dating. He thought it was wonderful.

He's also very oblivious, I've managed to buy him Christmas gifts while he's standing next to me at the cash register! :D

How fun! :D

Remind me to never share a secret with you!

:D

Pssst! Good for you!

Have a good time. We just threw a surprise 75th party for my dad last weekend. It was at his own house. Talk about oblivious! He was expecting a small family and friends gathering of 11 people. We had about 45 people so he was a bit surprised when people started arriving that he hadn't invited. My sister did most of the work since she lives nearby and we're out of state. Half the fun is doing all of the planning and laughing at their oblivion. We would never have been able to pull it off on my mother. She would have paid attention to the details, like what kind of food there would be. He just cared that we were taking care of the food.

I always used to throw surprise parties for myself.

How? It was a surprise if anyone showed up.

My cousins threw a huge bash for my uncle's birthday last year. They even had him help with the planning!! They told him the party was for a different reason. He was shocked when he got there....

lt1jane said:
My cousins threw a huge bash for my uncle's birthday last year. They even had him help with the planning!! They told him the party was for a different reason. He was shocked when he got there....

My aunt makes cakes and when her kids decided to surprise her with a party they had her make her own cake and she didn't even know it!! They told her it was for a friend's mom. Boy way she shocked when she showed up to the party.

Well the party was a huge success! He had a blast and was thankful to see all his buddies! Just feeling it a little this monrning :( Ok a lot this morning...

We were talking to his one friend and he asked me where I work... I said, I'm a Director with Pampered Chef... he said ok, but where do you work. I pointed to my office and said in there. He thought it was super cool that I could run a business at home and be a little successful with it!

Good for you!

Related to I Can't Keep a Secret and I Have to Spill - Not Pampered Chef Related

1. How do I stop myself from spilling secrets?

One way to stop yourself from spilling secrets is to think before you speak. Consider the consequences of sharing the secret and whether it is necessary to do so. Also, try practicing mindfulness and being more aware of your thoughts and actions.

2. Why do I have the urge to spill secrets?

The urge to spill secrets can stem from a variety of reasons, such as feeling the need for attention or wanting to feel important. It could also be a sign of insecurity or lack of trust in oneself.

3. Is it ever okay to spill a secret?

In some cases, it may be necessary or even beneficial to share a secret. For example, if it involves someone's safety or well-being. However, it is important to consider the potential consequences and to only share the information with someone who truly needs to know.

4. How can I apologize for spilling a secret?

If you have already spilled a secret, the best way to apologize is to take responsibility for your actions and sincerely apologize to the person you shared the secret with. Offer to make amends and try to rebuild their trust in you.

5. What should I do if someone else spills my secret?

If someone else has shared your secret without your permission, it is important to address the situation calmly and directly. Let them know how their actions have affected you and ask them to respect your privacy in the future. It may also be helpful to discuss boundaries and expectations for confidentiality in your relationship.

Back