• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finally- I Am Getting My Stripper Star!

In summary, "Finally- I Am Getting My Stripper Star!" is a cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef consultant, Chef Samantha. The show features easy and delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products that can be watched on their website, YouTube channel, or select cooking channels. Viewers can also purchase the featured products and may be eligible for exclusive discounts.
heather223
Gold Member
With this post I will finally get my stripper star! WHO HOO! :chef:

Congrats! After 2.5 years I finally got mine last week. Doesn't take much to excite us, does it? :)

Congrats! Now just think of all the time you wasted here... :D:p

I :love: this site!

No it doesn't. Going to love it when my husband asks me what I accomplished today- "Oh hunny I got my stripper star!" Can't wait for that reaction!

i know this was asked before, but I missed the reply. Why is it called a "stripper" star. I mean, besides it just being fun to say.

Congratulation, Heather! I'm so proud of you! ;)

Symara said:
i know this was asked before, but I missed the reply. Why is it called a "stripper" star. I mean, besides it just being fun to say.

B/c it's a naked star....... :D

Originally it had color, so when it changed it was stripped. As usual, we like to beat those dead horses. LOL!

raebates said:
Originally it had color, so when it changed it was stripped. As usual, we like to beat those dead horses. LOL!

beat beat beat:D

woohoo! I should be getting mine soon!

1. What is "Finally- I Am Getting My Stripper Star!" about?

"Finally- I Am Getting My Stripper Star!" is a cooking show that focuses on using Pampered Chef products to create delicious and impressive dishes in the comfort of your own home.

2. Who hosts "Finally- I Am Getting My Stripper Star!"?

The show is hosted by our very own Pampered Chef consultant, Chef Samantha. She has years of experience in the culinary industry and is passionate about helping others become confident in the kitchen.

3. How can I watch "Finally- I Am Getting My Stripper Star!"?

The show is available to watch on our Pampered Chef website, as well as on our YouTube channel. You can also catch new episodes airing on select cooking channels.

4. Are the recipes on "Finally- I Am Getting My Stripper Star!" difficult to make?

No, our goal is to make cooking fun and easy for everyone! Chef Samantha will guide you through each step and provide helpful tips along the way. Plus, with the help of our Pampered Chef products, cooking will be a breeze.

5. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef products used on "Finally- I Am Getting My Stripper Star!"?

Absolutely! Each episode will feature a list of products used, and you can easily purchase them on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Plus, as a viewer of the show, you may be eligible for exclusive discounts on featured products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies
Views
raebates