• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #18,701
heather9892 said:
says to me
your sure making that $4 go far

tell him im good with my money

says
you mean lying about how much you have:grumpy:

then he says to me
when do you get paid for your shows?

i tell him on the 26th

no you get paid twice a month

so i explain it to him before 30th etc.....

this is the part your gonna love

where's the money from the 9th?!:eek: excuse me!!!!!!!!!

when i explained my shows didnt get in till oct 1st he argues with me
i litterally had to show him on my shipment status when they got received:eek:

I am having a huge problem with what I am seeing here. Huge. This man needs an intervention, or you do. Someone is either IN trouble or needs to be.

• #18,702
Christ Follower said:
I'm gonna pm you right now just so you can say you got PM'D.:D

I got your PM- Now I have had TWO!! And both from YOU! I feel so LOVED!!

• #18,703
Christ Follower said:
Why the heck did she cancel???

Scheduling conflict. sigh..

• #18,704
Christ Follower said:
wait a minute....is it the same church but just a different service (time of day)? or what??? Different church building? you lost me here.:confused:

Na- same denomination- different building. Different town too. Her congregation is ultra modern- to the point of being a bit too wild for me. Our congregation is pretty conservative- but that works well for us. She thinks EVERYONE should want to be contemporary and experimental.

• #18,705
Christ Follower said:
Absolutley not! Especially after an unsuccessful day of floor shopping! Eat that batter friday!

its funny- I thought at least someone would say OH GROSS- but no one did. Everyone encouraged me to go ahead! I love it!

• #18,706
Christ Follower said:
But at least you have a right to complain b/c you voted!:D

Thats right- and complain I WILL.

• #18,707
friday said:
Na- same denomination- different building. Different town too. Her congregation is ultra modern- to the point of being a bit too wild for me. Our congregation is pretty conservative- but that works well for us. She thinks EVERYONE should want to be contemporary and experimental.

Not everyone does want to be...we have two services at our church...a contemporary and a Traditional...

Contemporary is at 9am
Traditional is at 10:30am

It works our really well. I prefer the Contemporary Service but I wouldn't critisize anyone because they didn't want to come to that one. It gives a nice laid back atmosphere.

• #18,708
Christ Follower said:
LOL! That's what I said too!:D

You can come live in my town too- but I don't know if I can legally sponsor TWO of you... will have to look into it. Actually- I think you can claim refugee status... ;)

• #18,709
Christ Follower said:
Did I already tell you all that the guy that fixed our computer can't recover ANY of my PC information?

So EVERY show (about 67 shows) I've ever done with ALL the contacts are LOST FOREVER!

That happened to me two years ago. I took it as an opportunity to start on a clean slate and #1- learn my lesson about backing up OFF the computer, and #2 I started giving BRILLIANT customer care to the shows I got because I didn't have all the old ones to distract me.

• #18,710
Christ Follower said:
DH told me we need to get a "zip-drive" or something so I can back up all my Pampered Chef Info on a disk. Makes sense.

That is what I have- I keep it on my keychain.

• #18,711
friday said:
its funny- I thought at least someone would say OH GROSS- but no one did. Everyone encouraged me to go ahead! I love it!

I love cake batter. When my mom would make a cake when we were little we would all fight over who was going to get to lick the batter off of the mixer.

• #18,712
chefheidi2003 said:
To bad I need the money or I would call in sick...then I could pass you and then get some of my cleaning done...

You are so funny!!

• #18,713
nikkijo said:
I am so glad that you have a supportive DH that helps sooo much

I have to be honest- we had a huge battle about 2 weeks ago, and things have been greatly improved since then. Something to be said for a large scale meltdown I guess?

• #18,714
chefheidi2003 said:
Not everyone does want to be...we have two services at our church...a contemporary and a Traditional...

Contemporary is at 9am

It works our really well. I prefer the Contemporary Service but I wouldn't critisize anyone because they didn't want to come to that one. It gives a nice laid back atmosphere.

(I can't play the music at a contemporary service NEARLY as well as the traditional stuff---)

• #18,715
chefheidi2003 said:
I love cake batter. When my mom would make a cake when we were little we would all fight over who was going to get to lick the batter off of the mixer.

My mom WOULDNT let us- which is why I think I love it so much NOW.

• #18,716
so, now that I am all caught up- GOOD MORNING!

• #18,717
friday said:
so, now that I am all caught up- GOOD MORNING!

good morning to you as well...I just sent you a PM.

• #18,718
Here in case anyone else wants to try this pumpkin trifle....I am not great at writing recipes so I hope you can understand what I was saying...

Cake Layer
1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix (and ingredients to make it)
1 Tbsp Cinnamon Plus (I made it with 1 2/3Tbsp but I think that it was too much, I would reduce it to about either 1 Tbsp or 1 1/2 Tbsp)

Pumpkin Layer
1 Large Box Vanilla Pudding
1 1/2 cup Milk
1 (15oz) can pumpkin (without spices)
3/4 tsp Cinnamon Plus
16 oz Frozen Whipped topping (thawed)

Top Layer
1 Small Box French Vanilla Pudding
1 Cup Milk
8 oz Frozen Whipped topping (thawed)

1) Mix the Cinnamon Plus in with the cake mix, add the other ingredients that the box calls for. Bake. When cool, cube.

2)Mix large box of pudding, 1 1/2 cups of milk, Can Pumpkin, and Cinnamon Plus mix that well, fold in 16 oz Whipped Topping

3)Combine 1 cup Milk, Small box of Pudding, fold in 8 oz whipped topping.

To assemble your trifle place part of the cubed cake in the trifle bowl, put pumpkin mixture on top of that then top with pudding mixture. Repeat.

I did 2 layers of each but you could do 3 as most of them call for.

Last edited:
  • #18,719
today- my big jobs are laundry, host packages, course work, and booking some more shows. I have no great plans to do ANYTHING else.

• #18,720
friday said:
today- my big jobs are laundry, host packages, course work, and booking some more shows. I have no great plans to do ANYTHING else.

that seems like a full days work to me.

• #18,721
chefheidi2003 said:
good morning to you as well...I just sent you a PM.

Thank you- these PM's make me feel important you know!

• #18,722
friday said:
Thank you- these PM's make me feel important you know!

Good you should feel important because you are.

• #18,723
I am going to try this- I love pumpkin. DH hates it, so I will have to invite other people over to help me eat it. If its good, maybe I will do THIS for the cluster meeting next weekend...
That could work....

chefheidi2003 said:
Here in case anyone else wants to try this pumpkin mousse....I am not great at writing recipes so I hope you can understand what I was saying...

Cake Layer
1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix (and ingredients to make it)
1 Tbsp Cinnamon Plus (I made it with 1 2/3Tbsp but I think that it was too much, I would reduce it to about either 1 Tbsp or 1 1/2 Tbsp)

Pumpkin Layer
1 Large Box Vanilla Pudding
1 1/2 cup Milk
1 (15oz) can pumpkin (without spices)
3/4 tsp Cinnamon Plus
16 oz Frozen Whipped topping (thawed)

Top Layer
1 Small Box French Vanilla Pudding
1 Cup Milk
8 oz Frozen Whipped topping (thawed)

1) Mix the Cinnamon Plus in with the cake mix, add the other ingredients that the box calls for. Bake. When cool, cube.

2)Mix large box of pudding, 1 1/2 cups of milk, Can Pumpkin, and Cinnamon Plus mix that well, fold in 16 oz Whipped Topping

3)Combine 1 cup Milk, Small box of Pudding, fold in 8 oz whipped topping.

To assemble your trifle place part of the cubed cake in the trifle bowl, put pumpkin mixture on top of that then top with pudding mixture. Repeat.

I did 2 layers of each but you could do 3 as most of them call for.

• #18,724
chefheidi2003 said:
that seems like a full days work to me.

Maybe... maybe... there is one other thing I need to do today... more on that a little later.

• #18,725
chefheidi2003 said:
Good you should feel important because you are.

What a cheesy sweet thing to say!!

• #18,727
friday said:
What a cheesy sweet thing to say!!

Hey, what can I say...it was the cheesiest thing that I could think of.

• #18,728
Honeychurch Family Life Resource Centre, Brampton, Ontario, 905-451-4115

I am serious- call- get information- see about counselling for yourself at the very least.

This is for you Heather.

• #18,729
chefheidi2003 said:
Hey, what can I say...it was the cheesiest thing that I could think of.

Thats funny- you were TRYING to be cheesy!

• #18,730
I am late to take my pills!! brb!!

• #18,731
1 round of laundry down

• #18,732
ah there we go- even numbers.

• #18,733
Now to catch up to Nikki.

• #18,734
friday said:
Now to catch up to Nikki.

Now you have passed me again...don't you need to go do that housework...LOL...JK

• #18,735
I am so excited I should get the rest of the show that I submitted on the 30th today and I should also be getting my holiday mini catalogs as well....YIPPEE!!

• #18,736
heather9892 said:
just quick stop in
have so much to do today

not sure i will get on until after my show tonight
Have fun at your show tonight and hope it's a kilo!!

• #18,738
friday said:

My church offers both...contemporary and traditional that way there is something for everyone. All the church's in my town that are the same denominatin offer both services.

• #18,739
chefheidi2003 said:
CRAP SHE IS BACK!!
YOUR SAFE!!! ONLY FOR 10 MIN!! I JUST HAD SOMETHING TO CHECK ON THE COMPUTER BEFORE CLASS STARTED AND DECIDED TO JUMP ON

• #18,740
chefheidi2003 said:

Contemporary is at 9am

Ours has it the other way around..Traditional early and Contemporary later on...I think it's because they are trying to get more "younger" (over 18) in and if it's the later service they have a better chance of getting them there.

• #18,741
friday said:
That happened to me two years ago. I took it as an opportunity to start on a clean slate and #1- learn my lesson about backing up OFF the computer, and #2 I started giving BRILLIANT customer care to the shows I got because I didn't have all the old ones to distract me.

I use the usb drive to back it up....on one of those little thingies that go in there.

• #18,742
I dont think I am going to be able to go to band tonight. I tried to hold my horn and it HURTS my wrist. I can't see being able to hold it up for a two hour rehearsal... sigh... but I suppose that will keep me home and I can make more calls right?

• #18,743
Great...between Friday's and Heidi's race with eachother they are going to catch up to me and I won't be on much this weekend :( oh well I'll just have lots of fun catching up!!

• #18,744
nikkijo said:
Ours has it the other way around..Traditional early and Contemporary later on...I think it's because they are trying to get more "younger" (over 18) in and if it's the later service they have a better chance of getting them there.

Ours is because they didn't want to change the time of the Traditional Service...our Contemporary Service used to be Sunday evenings but we weren't getting attendence...now that we moved it we went from about 15 people in the evenings to about 45-60 in the mornings at the contemporary service.

• #18,745
chefheidi2003 said:
Now you have passed me again...don't you need to go do that housework...LOL...JK

I'm DOING housework- I am folding laundry right here beside me. I AM a domestic goddess you know!!

• #18,746
Have a good morning everyone!!

• #18,747
nikkijo said:
Great...between Friday's and Heidi's race with eachother they are going to catch up to me and I won't be on much this weekend :( oh well I'll just have lots of fun catching up!!

Oh no. Well maybe you can be on joke patrol when you get back from the weekend? Or vegetable tips? Or something?

• #18,748
nikkijo said:

I am hoping that all three of us will get to 1700 around the same time and then we can wait and color our stars together.

• #18,749
  • #18,750
Did you ever notice that it is like 3 different groups on this thread...the three of us during the day....Ellen & Mary in the middle of the night and Angela and Heather ALL THE TIME!! They always seem to be in on all of the conversations.

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four