• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #3,501
Ok I have to go, but wanted to say that. Be back later.

• #3,502
Christ Follower said:
I would've been here sonner, but I was busy meeting with two of my hosts trying to close their shows. One was almost $900 in commissionable sales (it was 900 for her) and the other one was $747 or something like that.:D

so your saying the 20 pages were worth the wait lol
congrats!!!

• #3,503
pcchris said:
Hey, I hope you all don't mind that I came and crashed your party on this thread...

not at all
everyone is welcome:D

• #3,504
missydivine said:
I think I'm in the dog house.

at least u will have someone cute to snuggle up too:D

• #3,505
chef_kimmo said:
Ok, if she left like she said she did I can work on catching up!! hee hee

Sleep tight Heather

LOL ROFL

yes but u have a real job u have to go to tomorrow i can sit my butt here all day if my 2yr old will let me :eek: :D
not likely that that will ever happen:D

• #3,506
Christ Follower said:
Kim, you can pull an "all nighter" and pass her like Mary passed me!:D
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
dont give her any ideas lol

besides she has a "real" job to go to in the morning

• #3,507
pcchris said:
I'm normally up anyway, so this is okay for me. I don't sleep too much. Way too much going on in my brain.

dont ya just hate that!!!!!!!!

• #3,508
chef_kimmo said:
:D OK, it is official - You all can't post pages until we can get on and join you all. :cool:

We decided!!!

:cool: LOL :rolleyes:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

YEAH RIGHT:D

• #3,509
well at least you guys half listened to me :)

but not like i tell my son
you have to listen with both ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• #3,510
so now i have to decide

• #3,511
do i post 20 pages?

• #3,512
it will only take 10mins per page

• #3,513
so all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• #3,514
not going to happen lol

• #3,515
i had someone give me a nsf cheque

• #3,516
and i've been trying to get it certified since the first

• #3,517
the money was there after the long weekend

• #3,518
she was supposed to call me so i didnt go certify it

• #3,519
lesson learned i should have :(

• #3,520
how bout that

• #3,521
u get to look at mary's boxer for the top of the page

• #3,522
then my little darling for the rest of the page

• #3,523
you guys r so lucky lol

• #3,524
can't believe i've been talking to myself for 10 mins now

• #3,525
is this page ever gonna change

• #3,526
who hoo
a new page
and a 14 sec wait

• #3,527
k going to check out some new threads :)

• #3,528
heather9892 said:
jamie
when u paint ur tree use one of those sponge brushes it will go soo much faster
Cool I bought a set that came with a few different sponges... I think doing it that way will give it more deffinition also.

• #3,529
Wow I had a bit of reading to do....

• #3,530
Yall were some busy bee's last night after I left... or disappeared... I had to get somethings done suddenly before bed.

• #3,531
I realized I hadn't packed the box i'm sending out today to my hubby...

• #3,532
And he asked that I send him his shorts... well then I had to wash them:p

• #3,533
Needless to say the box is packed, just have to figure out how to fill out the darn customs form.....

• #3,534
and tape up the box and go to the post office......

• #3,535
Then after that I have to deposit the checks from the show I closed today....

• #3,536
It wasn't much but it was enought to keep me from going inactive:p woohoo another couple month till I get that email again.lol

• #3,537
I am once again having a conversation with myself... Guess I will go clean now.

• #3,538
Hey, did everyone leave?

• #3,539
Well, like Jaime I'm going to clean if noone is here.

• #3,540
JaimeQ said:
It wasn't much but it was enought to keep me from going inactive:p woohoo another couple month till I get that email again.lol
I get that too! Woo Hoo for you!

• #3,541
lol now only If I could sell some darn cookware:p

• #3,542
Hopefully I will get some good Leads at the vedor fair i'm doing at the end of the month...

• #3,543
Maybe I'll have to give an incentive to get people to order it...

• #3,544
But i'm not going to hold my breath... being military we don't exactly make big bucks:p but maybe some will do shows to earn them:)

• #3,544
(pacman)(ghost)(ghost)

• #3,545
I will be doing Catalog shows for awhile... that way I don't have to try and find or pay for a babysitter:)

• #3,546
JaimeQ said:
lol now only If I could sell some darn cookware:p

I jsut talked to the host that's having a show on the 27th and she wants the 7 piece SS for her 60% and the 5 piece SS with her 1/2 off! Yay! More points for me! Plus she wants to use her free credit for some of the open stock stuff!:)

• #3,547
I'm only here to say hi really quick then I have to go run errands, make phone calls, etc. I have a cluster meeting tonight (an hour away) and I have to try to borrow a car (mine's a piece of crap).

• #3,548
JaimeQ said:
I will be doing Catalog shows for awhile... that way I don't have to try and find or pay for a babysitter:)

My one and only recruit ONLY does catalog shows. She submits something just to stay "active." She's used her 3 leave of absences for the year already so I'm hoping she'll turn something in this month.....

• #3,549
Well, if Jaime left, I better go to....

• #3,550
:cry: How sad, I get here after everyone has gone.:cry:

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four