• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #3,451
d,d,d,d,,d,d,d,d,d,d,d,,d,d,d,d,d,d,d,d (drum roll...)

• #3,452
Da Da Dahhhh

• #3,453
They call me................................

MELLOW YELLOW!:D :D :D

• #3,454
This is a momentous occasion for Ellen!!!

She's turning yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :thumbup:

• #3,455
whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• #3,456
YAHOO

WAY TO GO

ELLEN

• #3,457
I'd like to thank Mary, Kim, Jaime, Heather, and Chris....

without you, it would not be possible.:D

And April too since she started this thread.......

• #3,458
I'm so proud to be part of this glorious occasion!! :D

• #3,459
You're welcome, Ellen!!

So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• #3,460
Hey, April is only 9 away from stripping! She needs to come back to this thread.

• #3,461
Page 173!? Those girls are going to have a lot of catching up to do!

• #3,462
SOrry, ladies...
but with this posting, I'm outta here for tonight.

it's 12:46 a.m., and I have to go to bed.

Talk to you tomorrow (well, later today actually!!)

• #3,463
It is so awesome to be part of those who earned their yellow stars this weekend.

• #3,464
Now I HAVE to go make lunches now!

• #3,465
pcchris said:
SOrry, ladies...
but with this posting, I'm outta here for tonight.

it's 12:46 a.m., and I have to go to bed.

Talk to you tomorrow (well, later today actually!!)

Good night Chris!:indif:

• #3,466
Good to chat with you again Chris. We will see you again soon. Maybe late tomorrow night

• #3,467
chef_kimmo said:
It is so awesome to be part of those who earned their yellow stars this weekend.

Only a little over 600 for your yellow star Kim! :D

• #3,468
Yep, just rambling on and some how those numbers move up

• #3,470
I am only 80 behind Heather now but will need to get to bed soon myself.

• #3,471
chef_kimmo said:
Yep, just rambling on and some how those numbers move up

You've been posting like crazy lately!:D

• #3,472
I should soon

• #3,473
chef_kimmo said:
I am only 80 behind Heather now but will need to get to bed soon myself.

If you want to catch up to her, you'll have to get on here tomorrow before she does......:D

• #3,474
It really didn't start out intentional to get posts but just posting - next thing I knew I was just being a post slut!!! :D

• #3,475
chef_kimmo said:
I should soon

Me too! Everyone will have to read all the pages to find out what we said about them......:D

• #3,476
chef_kimmo said:
It really didn't start out intentional to get posts but just posting - next thing I knew I was just being a post slut!!! :D

We're all guilty of that one.....

• #3,477
I know I need to get in before or after her and post a lot - We will be going back and forth like you all did (are doing)

• #3,478
I bet April had no idea her thread would turn into this monster!!!

• #3,479
Christ Follower said:
Me too! Everyone will have to read all the pages to find out what we said about them......:D

Yep, see if they can find out what we said! LOL

• #3,480
chef_kimmo said:
I know I need to get in before or after her and post a lot - We will be going back and forth like you all did (are doing)

Yep. I think Mary might still be ahead of me though.

• #3,481
I'm not sure if I can come on here tomorrow or not. I will be doing a lot of running around.

• #3,482
Christ Follower said:
I bet April had no idea her thread would turn into this monster!!!

Yes, she started a good one and

the funny thing is she is much more responsible than I am about getting some other things done rather than being on here!

• #3,483
So much for making those lunches an hour ago.....

I better do that soon......

• #3,484
Christ Follower said:
Yep. I think Mary might still be ahead of me though.

Just jumped back and saw one of hers - she is at 1776

• #3,485
chef_kimmo said:
Yes, she started a good one and

the funny thing is she is much more responsible than I am about getting some other things done rather than being on here!

I still managed to hold a couple of really great shows though....

I need to NOT come on here until I get all my calls, host coaching, etc done.

• #3,486
Christ Follower said:
I'm not sure if I can come on here tomorrow or not. I will be doing a lot of running around.

My time on here tomorrow will be little in the morning maybe more so in the evening. Hopefully I won't have 20 pages to read to catch up too.

• #3,487
chef_kimmo said:
Just jumped back and saw one of hers - she is at 1776

Yep. There's NO WAY I'm catching up to her tonight....

• #3,488
I have a couple projects that need to be done soon & I really should focus on that and not just getting numbers on here.

• #3,489
chef_kimmo said:
My time on here tomorrow will be little in the morning maybe more so in the evening. Hopefully I won't have 20 pages to read to catch up too.

That's what I'm afraid of. Hear that everyone??? Stop posting till we get back!:D

• #3,490
Heather is at 1161 and I just can't do that tonight either.

• #3,491
chef_kimmo said:
I have a couple projects that need to be done soon & I really should focus on that and not just getting numbers on here.

Me too. I have bible study to be doing on top of all the other things on my "to do" list.

• #3,492
I'm letting myself "slide" tonight b/c it's technically still the weekend.

• #3,494
chef_kimmo said:

Christ Follower said:
That's what I'm afraid of. Hear that everyone??? Stop posting till we get back!:D

:D OK, it is official - You all can't post pages until we can get on and join you all. :cool:

We decided!!!

:cool: LOL :rolleyes:

• #3,495
Just for the sake of even numbers though.....

Good night. :0)

• #3,496
Yes, I have decided for me a routine for the next week for PC. I will make calls every night (at least an hour's worth) AND I will spend a half hour each night.

I think posting will come after that so we will see if I can Heather.

• #3,497
And for me - my even number and good night to all

• #3,498
Just for the sake of getting in the last post......:D

Sorry Kim!

• #3,499
Oh ya.....even numbers.

(stupid time limit! :0))

• #3,500
Christ Follower said:
They call me................................

MELLOW YELLOW!:D :D :D
You are so awesome! You're yellow, you're yellow.:love: :angel: :) :cool: :rolleyes:

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four