• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #3,401
I'm normally up anyway, so this is okay for me. I don't sleep too much. Way too much going on in my brain.

• #3,402
Christ Follower said:
I hear ya....

I don't have a husband to give me a hard time about being on here but my little devil and angel on the shoulder is doing a great job.

• #3,403
my DH will come in here pretty soon and remind me I have to get up in the morning.

• #3,404
is the 3-2-1 accountability thread rambling like this one is?

• #3,405
When my mom and I lived together she was good at pointing out what time I needed to get up (still does when she visits).

I manage though.

• #3,406
chef_kimmo said:
I have been sparatic on that one. I am working on getting the consistency and hoping that this organization will help. I just hate to post on that one and not do it what I know I need to do.

The thing about that, is to post even when you do nothing. That way, there will be only so many days that go by that you'll "let yourself" not make calls etc. It get's old posting that you're not doing what you're supposed to be doing.

• #3,407
pcchris said:

No, it is more where you check in each day and tell what you have done for your business each day. Ya know - work on your 3-2-1

• #3,408
I wish I didn't have to get up in the morning.

• #3,409
Christ Follower said:
The thing about that, is to post even when you do nothing. That way, there will be only so many days that go by that you'll "let yourself" not make calls etc. It get's old posting that you're not doing what you're supposed to be doing.

That is so true, it would help to post and say nothing happened so that you make something happen.

• #3,410
pcchris said:

Only when Alison and I get on there!:D Usually we just "report" what we did that day as far as our 3-2-1 goes.....

• #3,411
I keep track of my 3-2-1 on paper. I don't want to have to be accountable twice!! LOL!!!

• #3,412
Ellen, you have less than 20 to go!

• #3,413
Although I have had times that things happen but I wasn't on Chef Success for different reasons (computer issues, tons at work, trip to Mom's and no access) I just haven't posted since then...

• #3,414
chef_kimmo said:
That is so true, it would help to post and say nothing happened so that you make something happen.

Exactly!!!!

• #3,415
I have 123 to go to be yellow...if my math is correct.

• #3,417
holy smokes! we were at pg 165 when Heather left us. so, as you're reading to catch up, heather, Sorry!

• #3,418
Kim, we were answering Chris's question at the same time!

• #3,419
pcchris said:
I wish I didn't have to get up in the morning.

Yeah, me too. I wish we had more people at work so that I can ask for a personal day or two and I could actually do the organizing that I have only gotten a little bit done.

• #3,420
Christ Follower said:
I didn't even realize!!!

See? it's all downhill from here!! yee :eek: hah!!

• #3,421
Sorry Heather!

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 post!

• #3,423
Christ Follower said:
Only when Alison and I get on there!:D Usually we just "report" what we did that day as far as our 3-2-1 goes.....

I know mine felt like a dissertation (sp??) Others were good about quick posts.

• #3,424
If I do turn yellow, Mary won't be here to see it.......

• #3,425
only 12 to go at the time of this post....

• #3,426
chef_kimmo said:
I know mine felt like a dissertation (sp??) Others were good about quick posts.

Yep, me too. I try to make it short, but it doesn't always work out that way....

• #3,427
keep 'em coming!!!!!

• #3,428
pcchris said:
I keep track of my 3-2-1 on paper. I don't want to have to be accountable twice!! LOL!!!

That is awesome that you are tracking it for yourself!

• #3,429
I'll have to check out the 3-2-1 thread. maybe later this week, if I'm not running around doing everything else!

• #3,430
Then poor Alison had to go and get herself a speeding ticket and you know how posts go when that happens.....

• #3,431
chef_kimmo said:
That is awesome that you are tracking it for yourself!

Something our director told us we should do. good visual.

• #3,432
Christ Follower said:
Kim, we were answering Chris's question at the same time!

Funny how that happens

• #3,433
pcchris said:
keep 'em coming!!!!!

I'm working on it!!!! You should join the accountability thread. We could use more encouragement!:D

• #3,434
Kim, you and Chris are on the same conversation (for the most part) and here I am rambling on.....

• #3,435
Christ Follower said:
I'm working on it!!!! You should join the accountability thread. We could use more encouragement!:D

Maybe I will....................but not tonight. ;)

BTW...you have less than 10 to go!!

• #3,436
8 more to go.....

time delay,5,4,3,2,1 post!

• #3,437
Ellen, you're not rambling...don't worry about it!

• #3,438
Christ Follower said:
Sorry Heather!

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 post!

Yes Heather,, , , sorry I am getting closer and closer to you!

• #3,439
As soon as I hit yellow, I'll be wanting pink.....

• #3,440
Look.....Ellen is closing in on the yellow star.........

I'm so excited that I get to witness it!! Yay!!

• #3,442
Christ Follower said:
As soon as I hit yellow, I'll be wanting pink.....

Hey, nothing wrong with having a goal!!:D

• #3,443
Christ Follower said:
Then poor Alison had to go and get herself a speeding ticket and you know how posts go when that happens.....

Oh those are a bummer, I finally bought a radar detector. Not, sure but think it has helped. I have been driving slower since my last one but just don't need the hassel of something else to do.

• #3,444
pcchris said:
Look.....Ellen is closing in on the yellow star.........

I'm so excited that I get to witness it!! Yay!!

Aren't you glad you stayed up late for this???:D

• #3,445
Jaime's gonna have a bit to read through too......

• #3,446
heck yes!!!! I hope someone's awake with me when I get to turn yellow!

• #3,447
Even when I hit yellow, Mary will still be ahead of me.....

• #3,448
Christ Follower said:
Kim, you and Chris are on the same conversation (for the most part) and here I am rambling on.....

From the way I am reading it you are with us. I bet I need to just stay on one page - you were just at 4 from the big YELLOW

• #3,449
Heather's going to have a lot to read too...

• #3,450
only one more to go......................................................

drum roll please..............

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four