• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #3,551
Christ Follower said:
I'm only here to say hi really quick then I have to go run errands, make phone calls, etc. I have a cluster meeting tonight (an hour away) and I have to try to borrow a car (mine's a piece of crap).
How funny, our cluster meeting is tonight too.:eek: :cool:

• #3,552
I don't have to drive an hour this month, but I think I will the beginning of the year.

• #3,553
I guess everyone is gone. Probably a good thing, my dd wants me to put on a movie for her. She will probably go to sleep. Talk to you all soon.

• #3,554
I'm so frustrated.....

• #3,555
I go to mail a pkg to my DH....

• #3,556
It was pain enough to carry my child and this box....

• #3,557
When I get in there the guy gives me the form I need to fill out no biggy....

• #3,558
Well then he tells me that the zip code is coming up invalid:yuck:

• #3,559
Well it's addy my DH gave me..... guess he isn't getting his pkg as soon as he would like... Hope he does get it before he needs the school book inside:p

• #3,560
Well on the brighter side of things, I did deposit the show money:)

• #3,561
And I got pretty ribbon to decorate candles to put in my rectangle platter when I get it:D

• #3,562
Just got to find some candles to use and some straight pins to use to hold the ribbon down.

• #3,563
I'm excited about the fair I have coming up.

• #3,564
I'm doing the pretty display in the rec. platter, and i'm thinking I will do one in the trifle bowl also....

• #3,565
Anyway enough about that....

• #3,566
I'm ready for a nap:p

• #3,567
But I can't do that... Gotta get ready to have game night at our spouses meeting.

• #3,568
But i'm off to relax for a few minutes... without having a conversation with myself:p

• #3,569
Just saying a quick hello again. I gotta do dishes (again) and then go to a cluster meeting.....

• #3,570
Oooo..Ellen has a cluster meting - maybe I can get caught up with her before she gets back! Doubt it....lol!!

• #3,571
Hello to anyone else that's on here right now!!

• #3,572
I actually came on to catch up on today's posts, so when I'm done with my contacts, I can hopefully turn yellow tonight!!

• #3,573
As with this post, I only have 100 to go. Should be easy, if my dh doesn't ban me from the computer tonight...so I'll talk to y'all later!!

• #3,574
JaimeQ said:

best of luck for your fair!! I did one in may. I got a ton of orders, and several contacts that I still talk to. in fact one of them just emailed me to book a show last week!! good luck!!

• #3,575
pcchris said:
Oooo..Ellen has a cluster meting - maybe I can get caught up with her before she gets back! Doubt it....lol!!

You could probably do it b/c I have other stuff to do when I get home tonight. :eek:

• #3,576
wrote a 5 page paper today for my world lit class....hope its good! now I can check out my chef page for awhile!! :thumbup:

• #3,577
JaimeQ said:

Wish I did. We wont have any more till next year around here.

• #3,578
Chef_2_Four said:
wrote a 5 page paper today for my world lit class....hope its good! now I can check out my chef page for awhile!! :thumbup:

April, only 4 more till you're a stripper!!!:D

Oh ya, great job on the paper too!:D

• #3,579
Chef_2_Four said:

April, only 6 more till you're a stripper!!!:D

Oh ya, great job on the paper too!:D

• #3,580
woo hoo so close!!

• #3,582
gotta get more in!

• #3,583
my 1st day of break and all I did was homework until now!

• #3,584
what happened to the 10 second rule or has it always been 30 sec?

• #3,585
anyway watching prison break tonight? i think me and hubby have given up on it. but survivor starts thursday!

• #3,586
whoops meant anyone.....there is a teacher from atlanta on survivor this year. this should be 850!! :D

• #3,587
Chef_2_Four said:
anyway watching prison break tonight? i think me and hubby have given up on it. but survivor starts thursday!

I will be watching it when I get home tonight:D Can't wait!!

• #3,588
yea!!!! I did it!!

• #3,589
Chef_2_Four said:
whoops meant anyone.....there is a teacher from atlanta on survivor this year. this should be 850!! :D

Woohoo!! Yeah for you!!

• #3,590
JaimeQ said:
I will be watching it when I get home tonight:D Can't wait!!

i think tonight will be my deciding factor on if i watch it or not. i hope its good!

• #3,591
I can't wait for all kinds of the shows that are starting back up... survivor, Grey's anatomy, private practice....

• #3,592
Chef_2_Four said:

April's a STRIPPER!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :eek:

• #3,593
ok now i have to go get my babies in bed!!

• #3,594
CSI, CSI Miami... lets see what else.....

• #3,595
My Dh's favorite show is Heroes. We don't have cable anymore though so he has to go to the meighbor's house to watch it.

• #3,596
America's Next Top Model...

• #3,597
Christ Follower said:
April's a STRIPPER!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :eek:

yea!! I worked so hard for it too!!

my stripper name is....don't laugh....i know you will!!

Alvin Abner

its your first pet and your street growing up right?

• #3,598
I finally went online and watched every episode. It's pretty good. I think I'm hooked now!

• #3,599
Hero's is a good show too... I think it comes on that same time as other shows we already watch:(

• #3,600
Chef_2_Four said:
yea!! I worked so hard for it too!!

my stripper name is....don't laugh....i know you will!!

Alvin Abner

its your first pet and your street growing up right?

Nope. No $$ for you!:D

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four