• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #3,601
we watch heroes, law & order CI, L&O SVU, survivor, CSI, las vegas. i think that is it.

• #3,602
Well ladies i'll probably be back on later... i'm off to a spouses meeting, it's game night and i'm in charge of that soooo I have to be there:p

• #3,603
JaimeQ said:
Hero's is a good show too... I think it comes on that same time as other shows we already watch:(

That used to happen to me with Gilmore Girls and American Idol back before it ended (and when I still had cable).:(

• #3,604
JaimeQ said:
Well ladies i'll probably be back on later... i'm off to a spouses meeting, it's game night and i'm in charge of that soooo I have to be there:p

Me too. I have to drive an hour away to my cluster meeting now. Alone. My only recruit was supposed to come with me finally but changed her mind at the last minute.:(

• #3,605
Oh, Ellen...that's a bummer. I hope you have (had) a great cluster meeting!

• #3,606
just spent 15 minutes catching up again! It sure makes it easier to check in from time to time and catch up than trying to get it all done at the same time.

• #3,607
Chef_2_Four said:
we watch heroes, law & order CI, L&O SVU, survivor, CSI, las vegas. i think that is it.
We love heroes and can not wait for it to begin again!!:love: And survivor too! Those 2 are two of our most watched... I don't remember Heroes is due to come back on, do you? I also love Amazing Race, but haven't heard anything about that one yet...:confused:

• #3,608
Oh and American Idol too!!!!!!!!

• #3,609
I didn't know that Survivor starts this week...I guess I should spend more time watchingtv, and staying away from this place!! LOL!!

• #3,610
When does the next American Idol start? Anyone know??

• #3,611
pcchris said:
I didn't know that Survivor starts this week...I guess I should spend more time watchingtv, and staying away from this place!! LOL!!
Oh wow it does?? It is going to still be 8 on Thursday, well my time anyway?

• #3,612
I think it's strange that Taylor Hicks doesn't get radio time...yet Chris Daughtry and Elliot Yamin and some of the others do. Odd!! And who won??
hmmm........

• #3,613
Carissidy said:
Oh wow it does?? It is going to still be 8 on Thursday, well my time anyway?

I thought I read that here...a couple pages back. I could be wrong, though!
I was reading so fast I might have misinterpreted what I read. I'll go back and check...sit tight!!

• #3,614
Chef_2_Four said:
anyway watching prison break tonight? i think me and hubby have given up on it. but survivor starts thursday!

Here it is!!

• #3,615
pcchris said:
I thought I read that here...a couple pages back. I could be wrong, though!
I was reading so fast I might have misinterpreted what I read. I'll go back and check...sit tight!!
Thanks for checking Chris I am not going any where anytime soon!

• #3,616
okay - and both of my kids just said that Survivor starts this Thursday! I guess I won't be on here from 7:00-8:00 on Thursday!! We are Survivor addicts in this house!

• #3,617
I think you are better off coming in 2nd on American Idol! Blake Lewis' (also 2nd Place) has a CD coming out it Nov.! YAY!

• #3,618
Carissidy said:
Thanks for checking Chris I am not going any where anytime soon!

I'm not leaving here tonight until I turn YELLOW!!! :D

• #3,619
kaceyleigh2 said:
I think you are better off coming in 2nd on American Idol! Blake Lewis' (also 2nd Place) has a CD coming out it Nov.! YAY!

You know, I saw Paris Bennett on some morning show a few months ago, and she had a new cd coming out soon, if it isn't out already!!

• #3,620
So, what else is new, everyone??? Who's all on now? I might be skipping out from time to time to check other threads...but I'll be here for a while!

• #3,621
pcchris said:
You know, I saw Paris Bennett on some morning show a few months ago, and she had a new cd coming out soon, if it isn't out already!!

I loved her voice!! I'll have to look for her cd.

• #3,622
kaceyleigh2 said:
I loved her voice!! I'll have to look for her cd.
She's so cute too....it's amazing the difference between her talking voice and her singing voice!! I voted for her every week she was on there...and it was shocking that she get voted off. :eek:

• #3,623
pcchris said:
Here it is!!
Thanks Chris, appreciate it! Now I won't miss it LOL:D

• #3,624
Is there anything interesting on tonight? My husband is stuck to the stupid Military channel??? Ughh:yuck:

• #3,625
Happy to help!!

• #3,626
Carissidy said:
Is there anything interesting on tonight? My husband is stuck to the stupid Military channel??? Ughh:yuck:

I have no idea what's on tonight...besides Monday Night Football! LOL!!!

• #3,627
BTW - my husband watches that Military Channel too. I usually leave the room when it's on...not interesting to me at all!!

• #3,628
Ok, I only have 7 pages to read - see if I can do it without taking an hour responding to other PMs

• #3,629
pcchris said:
BTW - my husband watches that Military Channel too. I usually leave the room when it's on...not interesting to me at all!!
Monday Night Football, I like that but it's gotta be the Patriots!!:love: And boy am I glad that someone else feels my military channel pain:yuck:

• #3,630
Go Kim Go! You can do it! LOL

• #3,631
heather9892 said:
LOL ROFL

yes but u have a real job u have to go to tomorrow i can sit my butt here all day if my 2yr old will let me :eek: :D
not likely that that will ever happen:D

YOu have a real job too! I just had to set the alarm for super early to get there. You are lucky you are are already there -

now let's see how much work I have to do.

• #3,632
Carissidy said:
Go Kim Go! You can do it! LOL

Hi Angela,

I hope your DD is feeling better today.

• #3,633
Carissidy said:
Monday Night Football, I like that but it's gotta be the Patriots!!:love: And boy am I glad that someone else feels my military channel pain:yuck:

Angela, YOU ROCK!!! I'm a Pats fan too!!! (Even though they cheat..LOL!!)

There are a few Pats fans in my little city, but we are WAY outnumbered by Packer Fans.

• #3,634
heather9892 said:
do i post 20 pages?

Thank you for not posting 20 pages.. I am SO GLAD!!!

• #3,635
Hi Kim! You're on early tonight!!

• #3,636
heather9892 said:
i had someone give me a nsf cheque

that is a bummer. It is so frustrating to have to track down.

• #3,637
Hey...I got a short term Substitute Aide job offer today...for 10 weeks!

I haven't decided if I'm going to take it or not, but I have to let them know tomorrow.

• #3,638
Ya a little, she's not throwing up but she has been very difficult today, she wants to be held but you hold her and she doesnt want you... doesnt know what she wanted. It was a frustrating day but she's getting better... Thanks for your concern Kim.:)

• #3,639
pcchris said:
Angela, YOU ROCK!!! I'm a Pats fan too!!! (Even though they cheat..LOL!!)

There are a few Pats fans in my little city, but we are WAY outnumbered by Packer Fans.
I know the cheating thing.... thats not so good but boy did they have a good game yesterday...Go Pats!

• #3,640
Christ Follower said:
Nope. No $$ for you!:D
:p

I don't want it anyways! :D

• #3,641
pcchris said:
Hey...I got a short term Substitute Aide job offer today...for 10 weeks!

I haven't decided if I'm going to take it or not, but I have to let them know tomorrow.

I've never quoted myself before...

The problem with this job offer is that is substituting for the teacher's aide that works with the Spanish speaking students. I don't speak Spanish, so that's my hangup. The principal of the school and I talked about it for a great deal of time today. He told me not to worry about it, but I do.

• #3,642
Woo hoo my stripper star is up already!! thanks for those who are in charge of that!! :D

• #3,643
Excuse me for a moment I need to go get my ice cream! LOL

• #3,644
wow April that was quick good for you!

• #3,645
Carissidy said:

Didn't we have the ice cream discussion last night? LOL!!!

I think I'll get some too! Good idea! :thumbup:

• #3,646
Carissidy said:

I had dirt cake...neener neener neener!

• #3,647
JaimeQ said:
I will be doing Catalog shows for awhile... that way I don't have to try and find or pay for a babysitter:)

I have that problem myself. Sometimes I try to see if my son can go over to a friends house play but I feel bad because sometimes the show lasts longer than I hope. I don't want it to appear that I take advantage of friends and I offer to have their children come over.

• #3,648
Chef_2_Four said:
Woo hoo my stripper star is up already!! thanks for those who are in charge of that!! :D

It's a great feeling to get your stripper star!!! I'm trying to get mine filled in now!

• #3,649
Carissidy said:

Hey! My Dh just called me into the tv room...(speaking of ice cream)...there was something just on "Unwrapped" 3 minutes ago about an ice cream sundae that weighs in at 45 pounds. It's got 3 frozen cake layers and over 30 scoops of ice cream, with all the toppings you can think of...WOW! It feeds about 25 people! It looked really yummy!!

Now they are showing a place that has a 14 pound pizza! Be right back...

• #3,650
pcchris said:
Didn't we have the ice cream discussion last night? LOL!!!

I think I'll get some too! Good idea! :thumbup:
Yes, we did! I have my ice cream every night did I tell you that? There are two important things you should know about me... I eat ice cream every night and am still losing weight (so why stop) and I suffer from insomnia so I have to take Ambien everynight also. Ambien and my antiseizure meds cause me to "forget" the night before... Kinda funny:D Except when you go bowling and dont even remember:blushing: :blushing: oops!

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four