• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Look! I'm a Stripper Now Too!

In summary, Hee hee! Just noticed that I have my stripper star! :DI am trying my best to get there.:DAt this rate, we're going to need big cakes at conference for all these strippers to jump out of.
SusanBP0129
Hee hee! Just noticed that I have my stripper star! :D

I am trying my best to get there.:D

At this rate, we're going to need big cakes at conference for all these strippers to jump out of.I wonder if McCormick place has any brass poles? :confused:

Woo hooooo!!!

5 away!
luvs2sellit said:
I am trying my best to get there.:D

You are close!!

Lol
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
At this rate, we're going to need big cakes at conference for all these strippers to jump out of.

I wonder if McCormick place has any brass poles? :confused:

LOL LOL:D Could give new meaning to Pampered Chef! :eek: :D :p

http://www.paintremoval.com/Qstore/custom/smartstrip1gal.jpg

KG, How do you find these pictures so fast??????!!!!???? You're a WEALTH of visuals!

THIS brings a WHOLE new meaning to..well, you know, at least for men...

wood_stripper.gif

And then this is what we'd have to use for those who jump out of the cakes at conference...

stripper_cleaner.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
At this rate, we're going to need big cakes at conference for all these strippers to jump out of.

I wonder if McCormick place has any brass poles? :confused:

They can use mine...

brasspole.jpg

Don't look at me - I'm not jumping out of any cake.

Ahhhhh.....:(

Ok, this should get me there!!!!

Woohoo!!! My mom will be so proud! LOL.

Yea!!! Congrats!!

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Congrats! Does that make us part of a strip club?

And we could work at any one of these fine establishments...LOL

31club-map.gif

Thanks - I'll take that with me next time I go to New York.Got one of those for Milwaukee?

Congratulations Laura and Sue--welcome to the stripper club!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Sue and Laura! Don't you feel like you've accomplished something now?? I did!!! I felt like I contributed to this board and now look at me all shiny and yellow!;)

Related to Hey Look! I'm a Stripper Now Too!

1. What is "Hey Look! I'm a Stripper Now Too!"?

"Hey Look! I'm a Stripper Now Too!" is a recipe book created by Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious recipes for entertaining. It is perfect for anyone looking to spice up their cooking game and impress their guests.

2. Who is the target audience for this recipe book?

The target audience for "Hey Look! I'm a Stripper Now Too!" is anyone who enjoys cooking and entertaining. It is especially great for those who love to host parties and want to add some fun and creativity to their menu.

3. What types of recipes are included in this book?

This recipe book features a variety of recipes ranging from appetizers and snacks to main dishes and desserts. Each recipe is designed to be easy to make and perfect for entertaining.

4. Are the recipes in this book difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Hey Look! I'm a Stripper Now Too!" are not difficult to make. They are specifically chosen for their simplicity and ease of preparation, making them perfect for anyone, even those with limited cooking experience.

5. Can I purchase "Hey Look! I'm a Stripper Now Too!" online?

Yes, "Hey Look! I'm a Stripper Now Too!" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
raebates
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies