• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Became a Stripper for Valentine's Day!

In summary, the conversation is about a member of the forum who earned her "stripper star" and the others are congratulating her and making jokes about it. They also discuss the upcoming conference and the possibility of seeing each other there. The conversation ends with a funny remark about the member dancing on a brass pole in the hotel lobby.
raebates
Staff member
Hey guys, I earned my stripper star! I guess snow days are good for something. :p

Rae...TMI!!!!

Aw, I didn't think we cheffers had any secrets from one another!;)

Gee - we haven't had a stripper thread in a couple of weeks now. ;)

Okay....send pics!

Hey Rae, welcome to the club! lol

I do have to say, hubby was the one who suggested asking for pics....video could be much better! Especialy since it is Valentine's Day!!!

raebates said:
Hey guys, I earned my stripper star! I guess snow days are good for something. :p

Let's see.....stripper, star, Valentine's Day, Snowed in on a cold day.... hmmmmm

My teenagers are laughing in the background. And all they saw was stripper and star :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway, Congratulations, and hope to meet you at Conference !!

Congrats Rae!!! I will see you at conference as well!!!:D

Too funny....great thread title! :D :D :D

Woohoo You are an official Stripper!! Welcome, what's your stripper name??

Thanks, all!

No pics or video. Trust me. Only my DH wants to see that.

I look forward to seeing many of you at Wave 2. Actually, since I'll be arriving as many of you are leaving from Wave 1 and leaving while many of you are arriving for Wave 3, I'm hoping to see LOTS of you in Chicago.

Amanda, I forget how to figure your stripper name. Can you remind me?

All of you in Waves 1 and 3 will be able to find her.Rae'll be the one in the hotel lobby, dancing on the brass pole.

<------ I love pink!

(this post is 2500 for me)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
All of you in Waves 1 and 3 will be able to find her.

Rae'll be the one in the hotel lobby, dancing on the brass pole.

Oh, don't tempt me, KG. If there is anything resembling a brass pole in the hotel lobby, I'll be the one laughing hysterically every time I walk by it. :p

I will too! That is too funny! I'm going to be thinking of you Rae!!!;) ;) ;)

Related to I Became a Stripper for Valentine's Day!

1. What is "I Became a Stripper for Valentine's Day!"?

"I Became a Stripper for Valentine's Day!" is a fun and interactive cooking class that teaches participants how to make delicious and romantic dishes to surprise their loved ones on Valentine's Day. It's a unique and exciting way to celebrate the holiday.

2. Who can participate in "I Became a Stripper for Valentine's Day!"?

Anyone can participate in "I Became a Stripper for Valentine's Day!", as long as they are 18 years or older. It's a great activity for couples, friends, or even individuals looking to learn new cooking skills.

3. How long is the class and what does it include?

The class is approximately 2 hours long and includes a live demonstration from a trained chef, as well as hands-on cooking experience for participants. It also includes all the necessary ingredients and tools to make the dishes.

4. Do I need any prior cooking experience to participate?

No, you do not need any prior cooking experience to participate in "I Became a Stripper for Valentine's Day!" Our experienced chef will guide you through the class and provide step-by-step instructions. It's perfect for beginners and experienced cooks alike.

5. Can I host a private "I Became a Stripper for Valentine's Day!" class?

Yes, you can host a private "I Became a Stripper for Valentine's Day!" class for a special occasion such as a bachelorette party, birthday, or corporate event. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to schedule a private class.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • hoosierchef