• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover The Kat Lady's Romantic Valentine's Day Bouquet of Flours

In summary, the conversation was filled with jokes and puns about Valentine's Day treats, particularly chocolate. Some members also shared personal stories, such as a senator's misunderstanding about dairy farmers and the debate over chocolate as a vegetable. Overall, the group wished each other a happy Valentine's Day and joked about the holiday's indulgences.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I just thought I'd share what The Kat Lady is getting for Valentine's Day. Isn't this romantic?

Bouquet.jpg

What do you mean you don't understand?

It's a bouquet of flours.

OMG....too funny!!:D Laughing so hard...I'm crying!:cry:

:) :) Happy Valentines to everyone!!:) :)

KG - that is hilarious!!!!! Happy Valentines Day!!!

Very clever :)Thanks for the laugh

I think my DH wishes he had thought of that. :Dhttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_flirt.gif Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_flirt.gif

Happy Valentines to everyone!! Try not to eat too much candy!! LOL

That is too funny!!! Happy Valentines Day!!

Yeah, my husband would just love this!

Oh my goodness; & to think I was surprised that KG was being all sweet starting a V-day thread--love it! Have a good day everyone:love:

Very cute! Enjoy the day! DH is away so me and the cat will treat ourselves today to a nice dinner. :)

Happy Valentines Day!!! :balloon:

Hilarious!!
but, we know besides your comical side there's a sweet side too so are you whipping up dinner?

Actually, I'm going to take The Kat Lady to dinner and I told her that, since it's a special holiday, she can even Supersize it.

Too funny, KG.

Happy Valentine's Day all!! :love:

That is too funny......

Very funny and sweet!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh and Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!!!!!!! I just took my Valentine's Day cake out of the oven.

Thanks for the giggle, KG. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Easy on the chocolates today *wink* *wink*

rennea said:
Easy on the chocolates today *wink* *wink*

Why? Chocolate comes from a bean. That makes it a vegetable, and we're supposed to eat lots of vegetables. Right?

And if it's milk chocolate, that's dairy.And chocolate rabbits are protein!

See, I knew there was a reason I' liked you, Ann. ;)

I had a host in December who looked at me during her closing and said, "Rae, I ate a whole box of chocolate covered cherries for dinner."I told her to think it through. Cherries are fruit. Chocolate comes from a bean, so it's a vegetable. I asked if they were dark or milk chocolate. They were milk chocolate, so there was her dairy. I said, "If you'd had a bag of corn chips with it (they're a grain), you'd be golden!"

I LOVE the way you think, Rae!! :thumbup:

So does that make chocolate covered peanut butter filled pretzels a miracle food? Chocolate = vegetable; peanut butter = protein; milk chocolate = dairy; pretzels = grain (wheat).

Wow - all the way to recipes from a bouquet of flours.What a forum!

chefann said:
So does that make chocolate covered peanut butter filled pretzels a miracle food? Chocolate = vegetable; peanut butter = protein; milk chocolate = dairy; pretzels = grain (wheat).

Rae and Ann S...you are girls after my own heart! I :love: chocolate!

On the serious side :( I had a senator tell me once the School lunch managers were against dairy farmers. The first time I visited him was when he was a lowly state senator. Being the mouth that I am, the group had chosen me a spokes person. :rolleyes: I looked him in the eye and firmly told him that he was mistaken. (I wanted to reach across his desk and hurt the skinny little b*st*rd). At the time we visited him, he wanted students to be able to buy chocolate bars in school anytime of the day. And to that I told him we were anti candy bars in the school. I blabbed on to say that I was a fourth generation dairy farmer's daughter and we support dairy farmers now and did then. What he was doing was relating the milk in milk chocolate would help the dairy farmers. What he really wanted is his damn Nestle's chocolate factory not to shut down. We saw him in DC in 1994...the year the term "Congress was School Lunched".

Now, KG, I bet if you really did give Kat Lady that bouquet of flours, you would have egg on your face! I did the dignified thing and bought my Honey a bag of GREEN peanut M&M's!!! He needed help eating them too!

Ooh- that reminds me. I have 2 partial bags of Valentine M&Ms from a fair I worked last week. I should pull them out.

baychef said:
Rae and Ann S...you are girls after my own heart! I :love: chocolate!

On the serious side :( I had a senator tell me once the School lunch managers were against dairy farmers. The first time I visited him was when he was a lowly state senator. Being the mouth that I am, the group had chosen me a spokes person. :rolleyes: I looked him in the eye and firmly told him that he was mistaken. (I wanted to reach across his desk and hurt the skinny little b*st*rd). At the time we visited him, he wanted students to be able to buy chocolate bars in school anytime of the day. And to that I told him we were anti candy bars in the school. I blabbed on to say that I was a fourth generation dairy farmer's daughter and we support dairy farmers now and did then. What he was doing was relating the milk in milk chocolate would help the dairy farmers. What he really wanted is his damn Nestle's chocolate factory not to shut down. We saw him in DC in 1994...the year the term "Congress was School Lunched".

Now, KG, I bet if you really did give Kat Lady that bouquet of flours, you would have egg on your face! I did the dignified thing and bought my Honey a bag of GREEN peanut M&M's!!! He needed help eating them too!
Of course, I gave it to her. She's showing pictures of her bouquet at work right now!

Bad bad bad girls :)

chefann said:

You betcha. That would be a well-balanced, one-dish meal. :D

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!! :)

chefann said:
I think my DH wishes he had thought of that. :D

I "KNOW" my DH wishes he had of thought of this... WOW!!! Such an artistic approach to a romantic hoildy KG!!??:balloon: :confused:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Wow - all the way to recipes from a bouquet of flours.

What a forum!

Considering how things usually go around here, I'm actually surprised it hasn't taken the typical, out-of-control spiral by now.

Restraint... impressive! I guess too many happy endorphins are running around with all of the chocolate.

It was teetering on the edge there for awhile, but apparently the chocolate was sticky enough to keep it from falling.

Related to Discover The Kat Lady's Romantic Valentine's Day Bouquet of Flours

What is The Kat Lady's Romantic Valentine's Day Bouquet of Flours?

The Kat Lady's Romantic Valentine's Day Bouquet of Flours is a unique and creative gift idea that combines traditional bouquets with a twist - instead of flowers, it features a variety of flours.

How is it romantic?

The idea behind this bouquet is to show your loved one that you appreciate their love for baking and cooking. It's a thoughtful and personal gift that celebrates their passions and interests.

What kind of flours are included in the bouquet?

The exact combination of flours may vary, but it typically includes a variety of all-purpose, whole wheat, and specialty flours such as almond, coconut, or buckwheat. The Kat Lady carefully selects the flours to ensure a beautiful and balanced bouquet.

Is this gift suitable for all occasions?

While it is marketed as a Valentine's Day gift, The Kat Lady's Romantic Valentine's Day Bouquet of Flours can be given for any special occasion such as birthdays, anniversaries, or even as a thoughtful gesture for no reason at all.

How can I order this bouquet?

You can order The Kat Lady's Romantic Valentine's Day Bouquet of Flours through your local Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. The bouquet comes beautifully packaged and can be delivered directly to your loved one's doorstep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
TeresaG
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies